qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
i had bad feelings just after finish 4.04. Like its 1/10 update or so. Blahblahblah....but after analyzing it - it`s good update. 6 or 7 /10 - just not my scenes in it. (Except Phillip, and a bit of 1 year anniversary of yacht scene (a little short)).
Even Freds scenes can be good if there will be atleast some info why Monica loves his dick so much
Everyone has their own preferences about what scenes should be in the game and what shouldn't. I aslo would like the game to be different in many aspects, but it is Decent Monkey's game and his decisions. But to say that the game or particular update is bad (like some people above) just because it doesn't have certain stuff you would like to see is simply unfair.

I think it is quite obvious why Monica likes Fred's dick—he is simply very good at sex. It is shown many times in the game in his interactions with all female characters. Every girl he had sex with enjoyed it, except Julia, who is a lesbian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think it is quite obvious why Monica likes Fred's dick—he is simply very good at sex. It is shown many times in the game in his interactions with all female characters. Every girl he had sex with enjoyed it, except Julia, who is a lesbian.
This game is not about Monica's pleasure. And that's one of several reasons why it shouldn't have Fred in it like this. Monica doesn't care about pathetic, lustful, sex addicted people because they're just animals and it's not appropriate for a Lady like her to stoop to their level.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This game is not about Monica's pleasure. And that's one of several reasons why it shouldn't have Fred in it like this. Monica doesn't care about pathetic, lustful, sex addicted people because they're just animals and it's not appropriate for a Lady like her to stoop to their level.
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense since Monica is even afraid of having an orgasm if she's not drunk or high. What we especially see is that she uses sex as a tool, not as a way to let off steam. The only exception was perhaps with Steve at her pool when she couldn't control her reaction because it was probably her very first orgasm. Logic, as much as we can find in this game, would dictate that Monica could enjoy it, but only with a partner she likes at least a little, therefore someone who is capable of helping her enormously in his quest. If Fred gives her pleasure during intercourse, there must be a reason to give great psychological satisfaction to trigger the desire, and that she offers herself to him. Unless I'm mistaken, she hates Fred as much as the rest of the townspeople.
So what is it? He has a magical mutant dick releasing aphrodisiac spores? Maybe his stupid professional smile? :unsure:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No, I don't think that is it. Unless I am mistaken that is talking about something in ep 3. I am playing ep 4.
It's hard to say what your problem might be. Everything is working for me (just checked it out). All you have to do is wait until Sunday, then click on the map and select Tiffany apartments.
screenshot0057_jpg.jpg

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense since Monica is even afraid of having an orgasm if she's not drunk or high. What we especially see is that she uses sex as a tool, not as a way to let off steam. The only exception was perhaps with Steve at her pool when she couldn't control her reaction because it was probably her very first orgasm. Logic, as much as we can find in this game, would dictate that Monica could enjoy it, but only with a partner she likes at least a little, therefore someone who is capable of helping her enormously in his quest. If Fred gives her pleasure during intercourse, there must be a reason to give great psychological satisfaction to trigger the desire, and that she offers herself to him. Unless I'm mistaken, she hates Fred as much as the rest of the townspeople.
So what is it? He has a magical mutant dick releasing aphrodisiac spores? Maybe his stupid professional smile? :unsure:
The problem, as I have already written many times, is not in the orgasms themselves (this is not a problem at all, but the orgasms themselves are simply a confirmation that Monica is a healthy woman (not frigid), physiologically capable of experiencing orgasm. I've already written about this many times, but I'll say it again, I believe that somewhere inside Monica initially had (and still has, albeit with reservations) a certain psychological barrier, when she starts to panic and fear the approach of orgasm. But it was like that before, later the number of orgasms at Monica began to increase and such panic was no longer observed, but there remained her constant rejection of what was happening to her.

And in general, her well-known asexuality (indifference and even contempt for sex) + categorical unwillingness to accept the pleasure she experienced made her a completely unique female heroine, unlike any other female MC`s, the vast majority of which are the "happy sluts". That was also the point of our game - Monica is not a happy slut. Yes, it annoyed a lot of people who liked to make "happy sluts" out of all women (and it still does), but the developer did not give in to these provocations.

But lately, I get the impression that DM is trying to reach a wider audience and is therefore starting to "flirt" with that group of players, consumers of such games. And that's alarming, to say the least.

And the scenes with Fred, you're right, look too illogical, as if magic intervened in them or a cock "with tentacles and aphrodisiacs" was to blame. I don't mind Monica's orgasms as long as she doesn't act like a sex-crazed slut, staring stupidly at Fred's cock like a hypnotist's tool, while completely shutting off her brain and reacting to everything as if she'd just been bitten by all the heroines of Japanese 2D hentai games.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The problem, as I have already written many times, is not in the orgasms themselves (this is not a problem at all, but the orgasms themselves are simply a confirmation that Monica is a healthy woman (not frigid), physiologically capable of experiencing orgasm. I've already written about this many times, but I'll say it again, I believe that somewhere inside Monica initially had (and still has, albeit with reservations) a certain psychological barrier, when she starts to panic and fear the approach of orgasm. But it was like that before, later the number of orgasms at Monica began to increase and such panic was no longer observed, but there remained her constant rejection of what was happening to her.

And in general, her well-known asexuality (indifference and even contempt for sex) + categorical unwillingness to accept the pleasure she experienced made her a completely unique female heroine, unlike any other female MC`s, the vast majority of which are the "happy sluts". That was also the point of our game - Monica is not a happy slut. Yes, it annoyed a lot of people who liked to make "happy sluts" out of all women (and it still does), but the developer did not give in to these provocations.

But lately, I get the impression that DM is trying to reach a wider audience and is therefore starting to "flirt" with that group of players, consumers of such games. And that's alarming, to say the least.

And the scenes with Fred, you're right, look too illogical, as if magic intervened in them or a cock "with tentacles and aphrodisiacs" was to blame. I don't mind Monica's orgasms as long as she doesn't act like a sex-crazed slut, staring stupidly at Fred's cock like a hypnotist's tool, while completely shutting off her brain and reacting to everything as if she'd just been bitten by all the heroines of Japanese 2D hentai games.
No, I'm not talking about orgasm as a problem in itself, I simply didn't want to get into analysis or a psychological debate especially with a subject as complex as the relationship, between feelings, desires, passions, sex, pleasures, and sexual pleasure and so on.
These words seem simple but they are not, because they can take very different forms depending on people and their experiences.
I took a shortcut by talking about orgasm by deliberately concealing the very numerous reasons which could be the cause,
and above all to highlight the illogicality of the reasoning...

If she's having a blast with Fred, that means that he's good in bed - Some might even think - it's because he has a big one.

All this despite what she reveals to us throughout her internal deliberations (when she turns, as if to look and address the player/spectator). We clearly understand that she considers the sexual act demeaning, and that her majesty, Lady Monica Buckfett, is far above this animal behavior.
Not only due to what appears to be psychological barriers, but also and this is what is most visible, she voluntarily restrains herself from seeing even the possibility of taking pleasure in it. she considers herself the most member of the social elite that everyone envies after all.
But here, there are two main opposing camps. Those who, since starting the game, enjoy seeing Monica being corrupted, and wish that she ends up giving in, completely broken, and ending up, like the other female protagonists of this kinf of games with which the web is already saturated, a happy brainless slut. And there are others, I think much fewer in number, who like you, and us too, who don't like this idea.
I hope that Dev will not make the all-too-common choice of a purely commercial choice, abandoning the uniqueness of its protagonist in the arena of brainless wild beasts.

singg1452

Jul 3, 2021
The game is currently not updated well. I felt so bored, the story had no plot at all. It is better to watch 3D animation because there is a plot. The current update has deviated from the main line. First of all, I think it will be updated once every 2 months, with 5 animations at a time. Too little and not worth the $20 investment. Secondly, the current content is the same and lacks innovation (content). You can roughly guess what is updated when you see the update preview. If you update for the sake of updating, maybe the author lacks enthusiasm and just wants money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is the a way to revert the animation, it is very laggy in the sex scenes.
I don't have any laggy, everything plays fine.
I definitely meant was a character similar to Monika.
Then you won't be able to find anyone like her. Monica is really unique..And that female character from SR (yeah, there's some pretty good animations and renders and probably some good fap material) is still a "happy slut".

Luigi77, chech this out #25,076

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes