DLoginFG

Jun 29, 2019
It seems that you need to move further in office line. Cuz you still havn`t finished even 1st investors meeting.
Oh ok, I did not realise you had to. Bit weird it shows the quest available when it requires other stuff to be completed. I don't think any other quest has been like that lol

Thanks for the help

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Damn, my game or save must be bugged then. I am doing exactly that and its not working.

View attachment 3117196

View attachment 3117198
In this game (3rd episode+) quite rare, but still there are bugs related to the "wrong" sequence of some quests, because of which triggers of certain events may not work. If such an error is massive and widespread, such bugs, as a rule, are quickly fixed by the developer within a few hours or 1-2 days (if the update is new). But judging by the fact that you were the first to encounter the problem of triggering this quest, I can assume that players have not encountered this problem much. In any case, to understand the reasons for the trigger not working, you need to examine the save file.

You should try just loading from an earlier save file when none of the quests in Steve's branch have been completed yet, wait until Sunday and send Monica to the right address on the map.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Oh ok, I did not realise you had to. Bit weird it shows the quest available when it requires other stuff to be completed. I don't think any other quest has been like that lol

Thanks for the help
no, doesn`t work. Finished all quest from your save. So problem in saves before your. You need to do smth in other sequence

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Thanks for the help
Yes, it's great that Ostego reminded us of that. Indeed, there is another unwritten rule in the Fashion Business, which I would formulate as follows: if you are having trouble progressing through side storylines, try to progress through the main storyline. And the main storyline in FB is exactly the Office/Photoshoots.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In this game (3rd episode+) quite rare, but still there are bugs related to the "wrong" sequence of some quests, because of which triggers of certain events may not work. If such an error is massive and widespread, such bugs, as a rule, are quickly fixed by the developer within a few hours or 1-2 days (if the update is new). But judging by the fact that you were the first to encounter the problem of triggering this quest, I can assume that players have not encountered this problem much. In any case, to understand the reasons for the trigger not working, you need to examine the save file.

You should try just loading from an earlier save file when none of the quests in Steve's branch have been completed yet, wait until Sunday and send Monica to the right address on the map.
yeap - as i remember there 2 quests home and office - try to do home first and after that office.

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
Absolutely loving this game. Can't say enough about how great it is. One thing to do now is kill off Melanie. We've seen everything to see of her, she's been humiliated so much that it's time for her to get Oofed. Ideally amputated.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I reckon her master, Phillip would.:cool:

This wont happen, nor should it. Would be a waste of good farm supplies.
We still have no piercing scene in basement.... so no talks about guro...
And its too much.

Maximum we can see (0.0000001%)
1700961414125.png
is such costume with hands and legs reattainments.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes