♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You are correct, that is the exact event I was referring to. The sequel has not been released yet (unfortunately). I agree with your conclusions about Malvina and Monica, but in that sense I found it interesting to dwell on another aspect of this event. Here, perhaps, for the first time, we were given to realize that perhaps there is a certain regularity in the actions of the Farmers, which may indicate that these guys have their own ideology, albeit perverted and criminal.

I have written about it before, the essence is that not just rich and famous women of high social status fall into their clutches, but all these women have one thing in common - they are arrogant bitches. Based on this, it turns out that Farmers are very selective in their actions and moreover, sometimes they can even give up their victim, if something happened that changed the character and behavior of the woman and she is no longer a bitch. A good example of this is the secret ending of episode 1, in which Marcus suddenly decides to stop pursuing Monica and everything ends with Monica reuniting with her "disappeared" husband. :unsure:

Speaking of which, this strange ending (the disappeared husband suddenly found, the authorities are no longer looking for him, and Monica is doing well again, end of game) was the first impetus for me to think that her husband might be directly involved in this whole Farmers vs. Monica thing, and it could be both a grand revenge/punishment for her treatment of those around her, and a twisted test of Monica herself. And what set of decisions (in the rather narrow range of options available) Monica arrives at the finale of episode four with could end up affecting one of the game's major endings. And I don't rule out at all that Monica will meet her husband in the game's finale, and that's when everything will be decided. And as for decency, it fits right into this conspiracy theory, so the husband may well turn out to be the judge who will evaluate all the key decisions Monica makes throughout the game, and then decide whether Monica deserves a normal life or whether Farm is her only destiny.:illuminati:
Well, I'm not in the dev's head, but I also had the same conclusion as you on this subject. The total absence of the husband who suddenly reappears cannot be linked solely to Monica's behavior, since he is accused of rigging elections and other corruption and dirty money, after all. The only logical explanation I see is all these accusations against the husband were just a set-up, a smokescreen to hide the real reasons for her treatment, and of course, to hide the involvement of people in her close circle, like the husband to begin with.
It wouldn't be logical for the husband, who (supposedly) started everything, who is charged with multiple accusations, he who initially dragged Monica along in his wake and who finds herself suspected of complicity, finds himself cleared on the simple change in his wife's behavior.
So yes, the idea that the husband is involved in this plot is probably the best explanation that seems valid to me. Without ruling it out, I have doubts that he is the final judge of his assessment, however. We are revealed that it was Marcus himself who suggested that Monica be sent to the farm. So I wonder how involved the husband is in this evil game. Where is it located in the scale of this pyramid?
Or, that means he is the boss as you suggest, and Marcus takes his orders directly from the husband, Marcus being his right-hand man.
You then realize that this makes Monica a poor puppet, who thought that her charisma alone would be enough to convince the world of her superiority

-Monica? Monica!!
screenshot0003.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, I'm not in the dev's head, but I also had the same conclusion as you on this subject. The total absence of the husband who suddenly reappears cannot be linked solely to Monica's behavior, since he is accused of rigging elections and other corruption and dirty money, after all. The only logical explanation I see is all these accusations against the husband were just a set-up, a smokescreen to hide the real reasons for her treatment, and of course, to hide the involvement of people in her close circle, like the husband to begin with.
It wouldn't be logical for the husband, who (supposedly) started everything, who is charged with multiple accusations, he who initially dragged Monica along in his wake and who finds herself suspected of complicity, finds himself cleared on the simple change in his wife's behavior.
So yes, the idea that the husband is involved in this plot is probably the best explanation that seems valid to me. Without ruling it out, I have doubts that he is the final judge of his assessment, however. We are revealed that it was Marcus himself who suggested that Monica be sent to the farm. So I wonder how involved the husband is in this evil game. Where is it located in the scale of this pyramid?
Or, that means he is the boss as you suggest, and Marcus takes his orders directly from the husband, Marcus being his right-hand man.
You then realize that this makes Monica a poor puppet, who thought that her charisma alone would be enough to convince the world of her superiority

-Monica? Monica!!
View attachment 3122283
I have no idea yet what the husband's role is among the Farmers. It is quite possible that the husband is just one of the respected members of this organization.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
This is not correct. It would be correct to say that "most sane women" would not have an orgasm is these situations. But when you say that "no sane woman" would have an orgasm or be aroused, you overstate the case.

In a medical review of rape victims which was published in 2004, the researchers found that 5% of women experience sexual arousal and/or orgasm during rape or other non-consensual sexual encounters. As I understand it, the conclusion reached by the researchers was that, in some cases, sexual arousal and orgasm are merely physical responses, which can occur under merely physical stimulation, regardless of the emotional or mental state of the subject. Thus a sane woman who did not want or consent to the sex could still have physical sensations of pleasure, experience arousal, and even orgasm, all while not enjoying or wanting it on an emotional or mental level.

The study was titled Sexual Arousal and Orgasm in Subjects Who Experience Forced or Non-Consensual Sexual Stimulation - A Review and was published in the "Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine", Volume 11, Issue 2, in April of 2004.
The more you know

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
This is not correct. It would be correct to say that "most sane women" would not have an orgasm is these situations. But when you say that "no sane woman" would have an orgasm or be aroused, you overstate the case.

In a medical review of rape victims which was published in 2004, the researchers found that 5% of women experience sexual arousal and/or orgasm during rape or other non-consensual sexual encounters. As I understand it, the conclusion reached by the researchers was that, in some cases, sexual arousal and orgasm are merely physical responses, which can occur under merely physical stimulation, regardless of the emotional or mental state of the subject. Thus a sane woman who did not want or consent to the sex could still have physical sensations of pleasure, experience arousal, and even orgasm, all while not enjoying or wanting it on an emotional or mental level.

The study was titled Sexual Arousal and Orgasm in Subjects Who Experience Forced or Non-Consensual Sexual Stimulation - A Review and was published in the "Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine", Volume 11, Issue 2, in April of 2004.
The more you know
I didn't want to get into this debate and will try to keep it simple
Neither of you are wrong in some sense, but neither are you right. You draw conclusions without taking into account certain knowledge that even the most advanced sciences regarding the psyche cannot yet explain with certainty. But one thing is certain. The organs, whatever they may be, don't know how to react at all, and by that I mean, neither positively nor negatively, without the approval of the brain. So to say that a woman, or even a man, can react positively to external stimuli from the sensory zones, and here, let's just talk about the herogenic zones since this is the subject that concerns us, without the subject being mentally predisposed to accept them, is an error, and this is not at all what the aforementioned study demonstrates. In the case of these 5% of women who can experience pleasure, even having an orgasm while being raped, we must understand one essential thing. Not everyone reacts in the same way to a risky situation. Danger causes reactions in the body's metabolism which can be very powerful. A person prepared for dangerous situations will not react in the same way as a person who does not have this mental preparation, and their reflexes will be very different. Her brain is invaded by hormones which place her in such an intense stressful situation that it is impossible for her to react actively to her attacker. His legs are trembling, his breathing is short, his heart rate is accelerating, and his thoughts are saturated with fear. Under these conditions, the brain places itself and the entire body in a state of survival. She can't defend herself, she can't escape, and even the thought of calling for help makes her fear making things worse. The only way for this woman to survive is submission. In this state, neither his character, nor her convictions, nor any of the atoms in her body can resist wanting to survive. And satisfying his attacker becomes a goal that will allow her to survive. This woman's brain will refuse to inhibit her herogenic zones, because it is a question of survival, an animal reflex. And she could even enjoy more intensely than with the best of her lovers

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Neither of you are wrong in some sense, but neither are you right. You draw conclusions without taking into account certain knowledge that even the most advanced sciences regarding the psyche cannot yet explain with certainty.
I didn't draw conclusions. I passed on the conclusions reached by the researchers. It is, of course, possible that they were wrong, but that would have to be demonstrated.

You say that even the most advanced sciences cannot explain it with certainty. I actually agree, but if that is so, then you also cannot explain it with certainty. And I'm not prepared to accept the opinions of a stranger on the internet in preference to the available research, unless the stranger on the internet can provide me with better data and a compelling argument.

But one thing is certain. The organs, whatever they may be, don't know how to react at all, and by that I mean, neither positively nor negatively, without the approval of the brain.
This is certain, is it? My understanding from your previous comments in this thread is that your past experience is in the fashion industry, not neurochemistry. Have I misunderstood? Are you also an expert in human neurological response?

Also, what do you mean by "the approval of the brain"? Do you mean the conscious approval of the thinking mind? Do you mean the unconscious approval of the emotional state? Or do you simply mean that the physical organ, the brain, processes the impulses from the nerve endings and sends directions back to the various parts of the body?

So to say that a woman, or even a man, can react positively to external stimuli from the sensory zones, and here, let's just talk about the herogenic zones since this is the subject that concerns us, without the subject being mentally predisposed to accept them, is an error, and this is not at all what the aforementioned study demonstrates.
So you read the study in its entirety? That's how you can state with confidence that my previous post did not reflect what was shown in the study, despite the fact that the abstract of the study given by the researchers states more or less the same thing I said?

We don't have to look very far to see a problem with your claim. Take the case of male patients in comas who have orgasmed as a pleasure response to medical treatment. Not only is it possible for a human being to have a pleasure response, up to and including orgasm, without being mentally predisposed to accept it, it is even possible for this to happen without the possibility of the person being aware that it has happened. Or consider the testimony of some of the rape victims who have orgasmed during their rapes, and who have stated emphatically that they did not want it and tried to stop it from happening, as is the testimony of some of male victims of "rape by envelopment" by women. Can you demonstrate that, contrary to their testimony of the event, they were mentally predisposed to accept the stimulus and pleasure? How will you demonstrate it?

In the case of these 5% of women who can experience pleasure, even having an orgasm while being raped, we must understand one essential thing. Not everyone reacts in the same way to a risky situation.
The fact that not everyone reacts the same way to a risky situation was implied in the data I offered. In fact, it was the point of my previous post. If 5% of women have a reaction which is different to the experience of 95% of women, then it is necessary to conclude that not everyone reacts the same way.

Danger causes reactions in the body's metabolism which can be very powerful. A person prepared for dangerous situations will not react in the same way as a person who does not have this mental preparation, and their reflexes will be very different. Her brain is invaded by hormones which place her in such an intense stressful situation that it is impossible for her to react actively to her attacker. His legs are trembling, his breathing is short, his heart rate is accelerating, and his thoughts are saturated with fear. Under these conditions, the brain places itself and the entire body in a state of survival. She can't defend herself, she can't escape, and even the thought of calling for help makes her fear making things worse. The only way for this woman to survive is submission. In this state, neither his character, nor her convictions, nor any of the atoms in her body can resist wanting to survive. And satisfying his attacker becomes a goal that will allow her to survive. This woman's brain will refuse to inhibit her herogenic zones, because it is a question of survival, an animal reflex. And she could even enjoy more intensely than with the best of her lovers
Here are two points about what you just wrote.

First, when you're talking about metabolic changes and hormonal changes, you're talking about involuntary responses. Changes in a metabolic or hormonal level are unconscious and involuntary, not conscious and voluntary. In other words, this scenario which you are describing supports my point, that people (women or men) can experience pleasure responses without intent, without consent, and even against their wills.

Second, regarding your statements about a woman choosing to submit to her attacker and trying to satisfy him as a defense mechanism, yes, we do know that this happens. But where is the evidence which shows that these women who choose to submit to their rapists are always the same women as the 5% who experience sexual arousal and orgasm? Do you have some data which links submitting to rape with enjoyment? It's quite possible that there is an overlap between the two groups, but we would need some very solid data to show a causal relationship between these two things. So far, you haven't offered any data.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I started to reply the game from the beginning, starting from 1. However on Ep 2 after the casting with Melanie and steve showing up to the mansion, I cannot "Serve the guest" because it says "I got to finish cleaning" so I become stuck in any room I go to.

Is there any fix? I tried reloading to earlier save but nothing changes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I started to reply the game from the beginning, starting from 1. However on Ep 2 after the casting with Melanie and steve showing up to the mansion, I cannot "Serve the guest" because it says "I got to finish cleaning" so I become stuck in any room I go to.

Is there any fix? I tried reloading to earlier save but nothing changes
i can't recall what trigger it
but have you asked around in office where Melanie is
also i recommend that you try to do some other quests
instead of looking blind on that specific quest

Reactions: EraRamp

necrontir

Jan 2, 2023
guys, need some help. run into some bug. whenever trying to get into street yard of the house got this error:
assets not found for monica
scene name: street_hose_outside
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome

and
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome_evening

as well as not showing monica near the gates. Any tips?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
guys, need some help. run into some bug. whenever trying to get into street yard of the house got this error:
assets not found for monica
scene name: street_hose_outside
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome

and
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome_evening

as well as not showing monica near the gates. Any tips?
try to change clothes

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Man i went and got Monica into Dr Phillip's Dungeon and I can't get out until his dungeon quest is complete... Also it asks me if Julia is living at Home with Monica... Not sure how that happened... Never seem any hint that Julia would come be a maid for Monica again.

Whenever there's an update that gets Monica out of the Dungeon I'll pick this game up again if I can find my saves. It's hard to tell when to switch to latest version

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Man i went and got Monica into Dr Phillip's Dungeon and I can't get out until his dungeon quest is complete... Also it asks me if Julia is living at Home with Monica... Not sure how that happened... Never seem any hint that Julia would come be a maid for Monica again.

Whenever there's an update that gets Monica out of the Dungeon I'll pick this game up again if I can find my saves. It's hard to tell when to switch to latest version
read
FAQ

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
i can't recall what trigger it
but have you asked around in office where Melanie is
also i recommend that you try to do some other quests
instead of looking blind on that specific quest
I found the issue.

I went back over a day and a half of progress to see what went wrong. When Betty approached me to stay away from Steve I was not in the ground floor like I wanted to start cleaning and was in the hall. Because in that instance I used the fast travel to go to the basement and go to sleep until next day. It still had me registered as cleaning even though I wasn't anymore due to the betty interaction.

So going back... far far back. Once I got to that point I did the cleaning that same day and didn't experience that bug anymore.

Now I save before doing anything just in case :LOL:

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes