kjlopo

Jun 16, 2020
Hi.
yes I saw it but I don't know how to use that program, with the old version I simply transported the already created file into the game folder, but I can't do it myself, I don't know, if you have it can you put it here and please explain to me where to copy it? thank you always very kind :) and sorry but I don't understand much about PC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi.
yes I saw it but I don't know how to use that program, with the old version I simply transported the already created file into the game folder, but I can't do it myself, I don't know, if you have it can you put it here and please explain to me where to copy it? thank you always very kind :) and sorry but I don't understand much about PC
Start with saying what's your OS, that could help

Reactions: Stan5851

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi.
If your are on windows, download fb_unextra.zip Then, open z_activation_404.rpy, copy paste the text in a notepad file, rename it with rpy extension. Past this file in your game foder. After that, unzip fb_unextra.zip in any folder you want, open this folder. Keep your game folder and the fb_unextra folder open in differents windows. then drag and drop or copy past your game folder on fb_unextra.drop.404.bat. Don't open fb_unextra.drop.404.bat. just drag and drop or copy past the game folder on the icon file. A window will open and start to decode the extra files.Wai till is finished and done

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense since Monica is even afraid of having an orgasm if she's not drunk or high. What we especially see is that she uses sex as a tool, not as a way to let off steam. The only exception was perhaps with Steve at her pool when she couldn't control her reaction because it was probably her very first orgasm. Logic, as much as we can find in this game, would dictate that Monica could enjoy it, but only with a partner she likes at least a little, therefore someone who is capable of helping her enormously in his quest. If Fred gives her pleasure during intercourse, there must be a reason to give great psychological satisfaction to trigger the desire, and that she offers herself to him. Unless I'm mistaken, she hates Fred as much as the rest of the townspeople.
So what is it? He has a magical mutant dick releasing aphrodisiac spores? Maybe his stupid professional smile? :unsure:
In a way it's probably realistic that no sane woman would have an orgasm in any of these situations

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In a way it's probably realistic that no sane woman would have an orgasm in any of these situations
No wrong but...
I wouldn't put it that way. If you're talking about Monica's case, the uniqueness of that character, then yeah, it's pretty obvious. But I can assure you that some girls/women have conflicting feelings about being forced. Most often, this kind of ambiguity does not go beyond the state of fantasy, but in rarer cases, it can go beyond even role-playing. You know, some people find the rush in extreme sports. Putting your life in danger is nonsense, but it's something that can make you addicted to adrenaline, and sport is not the only area where people can express this need, this desire. Sex is a very vast field of exploration, because it is full of prohibitions and taboos. And what's more intoxicating than defying prohibitions? We all have an animal side that lies dormant within us, which just wants to be expressed and released. The particularity of our heroine here is that she keeps her inner animal buried as deep as she can. She cannot admit that she can be classified as an ordinary mortal because she considers herself like a sort of half-goddess. Now, I agree on one point. On this side, and compared to many other games, we pull more towards reality given its refusal of its situation. But, like I said it in another post, in the world of fashion (and not only in this field), a person of his social status, with such a strong temperament, would not fall so easily. All the upstarts who come for it pushing ever lower would quickly be crushed; Biff, Victoria, Steve, Philip.... In our real world, moreover a woman, reaching such a status would not remain without the protection of her relationships which constitute her networks (social, media, politics). But okay, to conclude what I wanted to say, a person's health does not depend on their refusal or exception to unexpected sexual activity. To put it simply, a person's mental health is defined by a sometimes very thin line, which separates what is admissible or not for them.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But, like I said it in another post, in the world of fashion (and not only in this field), a person of his social status, with such a strong temperament, would not fall so easily. All the upstarts who come for it pushing ever lower would quickly be crushed; Biff, Victoria, Steve, Philip....
Yeah, it's the second time, but it still sounds like beautiful music to me. We should definitely do it.:devilish: BTW, I wanted to ask you - did you manage to get through Marcus' event in ep3? If you haven't yet, are you planning to? If you already have, how was it, did you like it?)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, it's the second time, but it still sounds like beautiful music to me. We should definitely do it.:devilish: BTW, I wanted to ask you - did you manage to get through Marcus' event in ep3? If you haven't yet, are you planning to? If you already have, how was it, did you like it?)
And I'm sure that like me you have a few scenarios in mind. :devilish:
I bet it's pretty epic, if you ask me like that. :unsure:
No, except at the beginning of Ep 3 when she takes the Mehoow cat test! We haven't visited Marcus yet. Betty (the real one) has just been thrown out of the house, and Monica no longer has access to the basement, therefore no more access to her new anal toy. I'm not sure, but I suppose it's necessary for the rest of his training. When access to the basement and therefore to the cat's tail is possible again, there will no longer be any reason for her not to go see her friend Marcus to have his ears scratched. :giggle:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
This is not correct. It would be correct to say that "most sane women" would not have an orgasm is these situations. But when you say that "no sane woman" would have an orgasm or be aroused, you overstate the case.

In a medical review of rape victims which was published in 2004, the researchers found that 5% of women experience sexual arousal and/or orgasm during rape or other non-consensual sexual encounters. As I understand it, the conclusion reached by the researchers was that, in some cases, sexual arousal and orgasm are merely physical responses, which can occur under merely physical stimulation, regardless of the emotional or mental state of the subject. Thus a sane woman who did not want or consent to the sex could still have physical sensations of pleasure, experience arousal, and even orgasm, all while not enjoying or wanting it on an emotional or mental level.

The study was titled Sexual Arousal and Orgasm in Subjects Who Experience Forced or Non-Consensual Sexual Stimulation - A Review and was published in the "Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine", Volume 11, Issue 2, in April of 2004.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm not sure, but I suppose it's necessary for the rest of his training. When access to the basement and therefore to the cat's tail is possible again, there will no longer be any reason for her not to go see her friend Marcus to have his ears scratched. :giggle:
In fact, things have gone to the next level, and Monica no longer needs to insert an anal plug into herself to go to Marcus' practice. I don't think this will be a spoiler, so I'll just leave it here (from the update description)
Ep3v6
- Marcus: Monica continues to visit Marcus. To initiate this quest, load the appropriate save game or start a new game and choose the "Marcus’ Training" plot line. (animated scene)

So you won't even have to look for "the same" old save file leading to Marcus. I will only say one thing - this is one of the most interesting, deep and even stylish quests in the whole game, which will enrich you with new knowledge and give you food for thought. :)

UPD. It did work at first, but then the DM changed something... Anyway, you can still start a new Marcus quest via the Start button, but only by loading the old Marcus-related save from Ep2 v16. )

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In fact, things have gone to the next level, and Monica no longer needs to insert an anal plug into herself to go to Marcus' practice. I don't think this will be a spoiler, so I'll just leave it here (from the update description)
Ep3v6
- Marcus: Monica continues to visit Marcus. To initiate this quest, load the appropriate save game or start a new game and choose the "Marcus’ Training" plot line. (animated scene)

So you won't even have to look for "the same" old save file leading to Marcus. I will only say one thing - this is one of the most interesting, deep and even stylish quests in the whole game, which will enrich you with new knowledge and give you food for thought. :)

UPD. It did work at first, but then the DM changed something... Anyway, you can still start a new Marcus quest via the Start button, but only by loading the old Marcus-related save from Ep2 v16. )
Hmm.. Are you talking about the little gathering with the masked guys sitting in a circle, when Monica has to show them that she is a willing and obedient cat, and where we meet Melvina?
I thought you were talking about another meeting later. If that's it, then yes, we started there, given that it was at the police station that we finished Ep 2. Indirectly through what they say about Melvina, we understand that Monica has hurt the ego of some of them, if not all, by behaving like a bitch. Both Melvina and Monica have shown nothing but contempt for others, and that is why they are in this situation. We can also understand this during the event with Philip, in the dungeon. However, I'm not sure that by making Monica a decent woman (lowest level of bitchiness) that the people on the farm would treat her differently. Now for what we thought about it, it was a mixed feeling between horror and satisfaction. A sort of guilty pleasure. For a moment, I even feared that Monica would turn into a docile slut.
Could you imagine? Please sir! Come wash away my sins with your cock o_O

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm.. Are you talking about the little gathering with the masked guys sitting in a circle, when Monica has to show them that she is a willing and obedient cat, and where we meet Melvina?
I thought you were talking about another meeting later. If that's it, then yes, we started there, given that it was at the police station that we finished Ep 2. Indirectly through what they say about Melvina, we understand that Monica has hurt the ego of some of them, if not all, by behaving like a bitch. Both Melvina and Monica have shown nothing but contempt for others, and that is why they are in this situation. We can also understand this during the event with Philip, in the dungeon. However, I'm not sure that by making Monica a decent woman (lowest level of bitchiness) that the people on the farm would treat her differently. Now for what we thought about it, it was a mixed feeling between horror and satisfaction. A sort of guilty pleasure. For a moment, I even feared that Monica would turn into a docile slut.
it`s last event with Marcus for now :cry:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You are correct, that is the exact event I was referring to. The sequel has not been released yet (unfortunately). I agree with your conclusions about Malvina and Monica, but in that sense I found it interesting to dwell on another aspect of this event. Here, perhaps, for the first time, we were given to realize that perhaps there is a certain regularity in the actions of the Farmers, which may indicate that these guys have their own ideology, albeit perverted and criminal.

I have written about it before, the essence is that not just rich and famous women of high social status fall into their clutches, but all these women have one thing in common - they are arrogant bitches. Based on this, it turns out that Farmers are very selective in their actions and moreover, sometimes they can even give up their victim, if something happened that changed the character and behavior of the woman and she is no longer a bitch. A good example of this is the secret ending of episode 1, in which Marcus suddenly decides to stop pursuing Monica and everything ends with Monica reuniting with her "disappeared" husband. :unsure:

Speaking of which, this strange ending (the disappeared husband suddenly found, the authorities are no longer looking for him, and Monica is doing well again, end of game) was the first impetus for me to think that her husband might be directly involved in this whole Farmers vs. Monica thing, and it could be both a grand revenge/punishment for her treatment of those around her, and a twisted test of Monica herself. And what set of decisions (in the rather narrow range of options available) Monica arrives at the finale of episode four with could end up affecting one of the game's major endings. And I don't rule out at all that Monica will meet her husband in the game's finale, and that's when everything will be decided. And as for decency, it fits right into this conspiracy theory, so the husband may well turn out to be the judge who will evaluate all the key decisions Monica makes throughout the game, and then decide whether Monica deserves a normal life or whether Farm is her only destiny.:illuminati:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes