Oct 5, 2018
She does wear different clothes in the slums branch, but she automatically puts them on in those events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

The costumes have always been good. I just wish we had more clothing options, specifically more customization options. Like being able to remove certain articles of clothing at certain corruption levels.

Probably not in the Author's vision if it's not been implemented yet. I'll pick Ep 3 and 4 anyway.

Thanks again.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The costumes have always been good. I just wish we had more clothing options, specifically more customization options. Like being able to remove certain articles of clothing at certain corruption levels.

Probably not in the Author's vision if it's not been implemented yet. I'll pick Ep 3 and 4 anyway.
Yeah, it would be nice to have new clothing options when Monica achieves a certain corruption level. Or maybe some minor physical changes, like piercing, tattoo, or new hair style.
Too bad it probably won't be implemented. Partly because it will increase the number of renders to make. Partly since it would be silly for Monica to look one way in one branch but totally different in another, especially when the brances are not separated.
Also it is obvious that Fashion Business is the least important project for the developer now, and his attention is focused on two other more profitable games.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Yeah, it would be nice to have new clothing options when Monica achieves a certain corruption level. Or maybe some minor physical changes, like piercing, tattoo, or new hair style.
Too bad it probably won't be implemented. Partly because it will increase the number of renders to make. Partly since it would be silly for Monica to look one way in one branch but totally different in another, especially when the brances are not separated.
Also it is obvious that Fashion Business is the least important project for the developer now, and his attention is focused on two other more profitable games.
He is making another games? but in his patreon or website, i see there is no other game beside this one, which other game is it?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I did activate and was able to do every extra available from start to that point. That one stays grey and doesn't say extra, unless I activated it wrong?
Read the FAQ. Monica needs to not take money from Ryan in an earlier shoot for the "because I like it" option to be available.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Haven't played since Episode 2. Does Monica have more costumes or costume combinations in "Free Roam"?
As she walks around town she still has the same whore or red dress. When in her home, office, shinyhole, VIP, Steve's office, street walking prostitute(example shown earlier) and many one off events, there are plenty of new and different clothes and outfits she wears.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Read the FAQ. Monica needs to not take money from Ryan in an earlier shoot for the "because I like it" option to be available.
Thank you, had to find the correct save I had but found the one you mean.

I do have a followup, when does the Trucker show up for Mommy? I've gone every day and there is no trucker that I've found

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
FB is the developer's first and best game. As far as I know ;)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes