agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I miss the era I could predict within a few days when the next update would be, immediately after finishing a new update.:confused:
Pick your January Monday everyone, Every time it's on a Monday, 90% of the time.:) Unless you live here where not only are our seasons unique but Decent Monkey (if he sleeps in) sometimes releases on a Tuesday.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
About the game: Its a very good one for that genre, with amazing renders. For me even a little bit too good. I understand that the Bitch Monica kinda deserves the Events that are happening to her. But after EP2 things are getting soo cruel, that im feeling kinda sad for her. Thats even more the case for Melanie, in my opinion she must endure more humiliation than Monica, altough its not even her fault. Maybe im getting softer, i dont know or the game is just good at that what it does...

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
About the game: Its a very good one for that genre, with amazing renders. For me even a little bit too good. I understand that the Bitch Monica kinda deserves the Events that are happening to her. But after EP2 things are getting soo cruel, that im feeling kinda sad for her. Thats even more the case for Melanie, in my opinion she must endure more humiliation than Monica, altough its not even her fault. Maybe im getting softer, i dont know or the game is just good at that what it does...
I don't like it either (too much humiliation), but what if there are pleasing pictures from this too.
And one more thing bothers me and that started EP4. EP4 got the plot fucked up, with every further continuation the plot either levitates or falls backwards.

Reactions: vireker

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I agree with everything except Monica. She deserves it all ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
any news about the animation feature stuttering on ep4 v4?
atleast write your PC config....
cuz:
10700 4070ti 64ram win 11- ok
5500u 16 ram ok win 11 - ok
old notebook 3rd gen i7 8 ram integrated video win 7- ok
2600k 730gt 32 ram win 10 - ok

Last edited:
Reactions: acutestalker

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
atleast write your PC config....
cuz:
10700 4070ti 64ram win 11- ok
5500u 16 ram ok win 11 - ok
old notebook 3rd gen i7 8 ram integrated video win 7- ok
2600k 730gt 32 ram win 10 - ok
Then there are the adherents of Windows 7. That's us...:ROFLMAO:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
chatgpt says

Video sluggishness can be caused by various factors. It might be due to hardware limitations, software issues, or even the video file itself. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check Hardware: Insufficient RAM or an outdated graphics card can cause sluggish video playback. Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for playing the video.
  2. Update Software: Ensure your video player is updated to the latest version. Sometimes outdated software can cause performance issues.
  3. Close Background Applications: Other programs consuming system resources might affect video playback. Close unnecessary applications before playing the video.
  4. Change Video Player: Try using a different video player to see if the problem persists. Some players might handle certain formats or codecs better than others.
  5. Check Video File: The video file itself might be corrupted or encoded in a way that causes playback issues. Try playing other videos to see if the problem is specific to one file.
  6. Update Codecs: Install/update the necessary video codecs required to play the video format properly.
  7. Hardware Acceleration: Some video players have hardware acceleration settings. Enabling this option can offload some of the video decoding tasks to your GPU, improving performance.
  8. Check Internet Speed (for online videos): Slow internet speeds can cause buffering and sluggish video playback for streaming videos.
If the issue persists, it might be worth seeking more technical help, especially if it's affecting multiple videos or seems to be a persistent problem.

my guess
DecentMonkey
are nr 5

i asked a little more but since i am not a developer i dunno what more i can ask about
so if anyone will try just use my questions in this link

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes