vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So I tried the new game with the episode 2 by answering question at the beginning (to verifiy it my previous save file was guilty) and the game keep closing itself when an animated scene happens. :/
This should not happen. First of all, make sure that the path to the game folder is short enough, because a folder path that is too long can cause problems while playing the game. The path should be something like this-> X:\GAMES\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-FULL\

And just in case, make sure the "read-only" option is disabled in the properties of the game folder. The game works correctly under Win7, 8, 10 and 11. I can't say anything about the Mac version, except that it also exists.
you can also try to install klite codec pack
maybe you missing some optimized video files

TommyS1988

Oct 2, 2023
How do I activate the strips scenes in EP2 and EP3? There are visible (and in colour) in the scene viewer but dont have the blue canvas around them, therefore there are not clickable. Has anyone a solution for this?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I activate the strips scenes in EP2 and EP3? There are visible (and in colour) in the scene viewer but dont have the blue canvas around them, therefore there are not clickable. Has anyone a solution for this?
it's a script error from DecentMonkey's side
so only way to see them are play the game

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like to play games without much walkthrough. Is there a lot of branching for important paths? If so, in which episode should I start worrying about it?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I like to play games without much walkthrough. Is there a lot of branching for important paths? If so, in which episode should I start worrying about it?
paths starting already in eps2
and it's vise to save before you start a path and save that save in another location
(i often send important files to my mail)
if you read the FAQ you will be much viser
also if you look in main menu in game you can click guide

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Actually this game has very little if any branching. All paths e.g Home, Office, falling, VIP, Julia, Fred, and others all can be played in one play through. Only a couple of paths are a true branch and another is a big potential branch.

The first full branch path happens a quarter to a half way through ep2, called the "revenge path". This will lock you out of every other event in the game once you start it. Save before you start and then come back to the rest of the game when you finish it. It starts during ep2, continues in ep3 is short and hasn't yet been updated for ep4. It will get an update in the future.

The potential branch path which has a couple of updates during ep2 and one in ep3 involves Monica visiting Marcus. These can be played during all the other main quests as of now. Though the 2 quests in ep2 must have been played before you can play the ep3 quest. I recommend playing the 2nd of these quests in ep2 last , right before you move on to ep3. See FAQ for more info. It's not a game locking branch as of now but I suspect it will eventually become that.

And the third branch happens very late in ep3. You will know when you see it.

Other than these three paths every other event can be played alongside each other. Only Monica's lack of corruption at the time or being bitchy or decent can otherwise affect if a scene will be available. The bitchy or decent meter affects less than a handful of scenes and none are either big scenes nor important. Well at least in my view. I recommend Bitchy Monica.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Actually this game has very little if any branching. All paths e.g Home, Office, falling, VIP, Julia, Fred, and others all can be played in one play through. Only a couple of paths are a true branch and another is a big potential branch.

The first full branch path happens a quarter to a half way through ep2, called the "revenge path". This will lock you out of every other event in the game once you start it. Save before you start and then come back to the rest of the game when you finish it. It starts during ep2, continues in ep3 is short and hasn't yet been updated for ep4. It will get an update in the future.

The potential branch path which has a couple of updates during ep2 and one in ep3 involves Monica visiting Marcus. These can be played during all the other main quests as of now. Though the 2 quests in ep2 must have been played before you can play the ep3 quest. I recommend playing the 2nd of these quests in ep2 last , right before you move on to ep3. See FAQ for more info. It's not a game locking branch as of now but I suspect it will eventually become that.

And the third branch happens very late in ep3. You will know when you see it.

Other than these three paths every other event can be played alongside each other. Only Monica's lack of corruption at the time or being bitchy or decent can otherwise affect if a scene will be available. The bitchy or decent meter affects less than a handful of scenes and none are either big scenes nor important. Well at least in my view. I recommend Bitchy Monica.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer, bitchy Monica was my way to go, no question.

sjdjman

Sep 7, 2021
Not sure about Monica, but as for Melanie... I think, humiliation on her wedding in front of her relatives (mother, father, little brother and grandfather... ) and honeymoon to farm with her husband as a photographer on her new work, will great ending!
And a dog paw tattoo, of course

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Hey guys,

For some reason i cant trigger the friendly tea quest from ms white. Everytime i try to activate that monica says that she has nothing to do there. Tried it with different Outfits for every day but id does not start? What do i wrong here or how could i fix this? Other than this quest two are remaining in the office path. convincing Steve (the game tells me that it continues in ep4) and philipp (the basement quest also are to be continued in ep4)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes