wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% or 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

Still, I'm surprised that a lot of people actually like bestiality. This is really an extreme, unusual fetish :unsure:
I'm always surprised by how many people have a foot fetish, it makes me sick to my stomach but you see a ton of it. To each their own however. Not to mention people into the geriatric content:sick:. The bestiality stuff never bothered me at all in a VN, however as a huge connoisseur of Japanese Hentai/Manga the tentacle stuff has desensitized me for the most part.

Different strokes different folks.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ep. 3, I can't solve the "cleaning lady can't say no" part. Can you help me? Thanks
Just keep going to the gym with Betty and then secretly go to Ralph and be intimate with him until you had sex. Then just keep doing it until something "new" happens.

Reactions: EraRamp

Satangos

Sep 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed Dec 27 14:08:52 2023
Android port ver2 ,how fix this ?

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
Do you know if there is a single version (Patreon) that includes the first 3 episodes with Italian subtitles?
I remember that part two had desynced Italian subtitles

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there a path where the protagonist stops being an awful person or does she remain a pos in all paths still? I played this long ago
If you mean is there a path for Monica to not be bitchy by nature, there is no such path. However, you can (in a limited way) influence her bitchiness by making certain non-bitchy decisions. You can read about this and more in the FAQ. (1.1.2 & 1.2.2)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Do you know if there is a single version (Patreon) that includes the first 3 episodes with Italian subtitles?
no there aren't nor in other languages
we can hope that DM make 1 when he finish eps4
but then the game will probably be around 40GB big

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
The translation into Italian is complete. Not sure if it's here or not, but the Patreon version has it

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes