qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don’t know how much money Monkey gets for the game, 2-3 thousand dollars? This is 200-300 thousand rubles. T
You are quite wrong if you think he makes 2 or 3 grand a month. Even back in the day only this game - Fashion Business - was making much more than 10 000 dollars a month (now he has about 1500 patrons, some of them pay 30 dollars a month, some 10, it can easily be 20 000 dollars a month). Now he is developing 3 games. And he can sell 2 of them on Steam which is more profitable than Patreon. I wouldn't be surprised if he is making 50 000 dollars a month. He shares some of it with other guys who help him with the development, pays taxes (if he does), fees, etc. Considering all that, 25 000 dollars a month could be a reasonable estimate of his income (and I would be surprised if it is much more).

The majority, of course, receive less, on average 300-600 dollars a month (depending on what).
You said it yourself. Just imagine how little 300 dollars is . It is poverty in any country. You cannot buy anything but food with it.
And now compare it with a person who makes 25 000 dollars a month (2 250 000 rubbles, yes, 2.25 million a month). One person makes the same amount as 7500 people. I believe you can buy a small flat in your town for that money. With monthly income. It does sound like living like a king, doesn't it?
So, where was I wrong? I said the truth. Some people just cannot accept it.
25 000 dollars a month even in the US or Switzerland is a lot of money, but it is a fortune in Russia.

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
no matter how you calculate it $5.000.000.000 = 5 billion us dollar
is a hell a lot of money for a single apartment
dunno where u are from
but try to look up $5.000.000.000 in your own Currency
I think there is most likely confusion with the meaning of the word apartments. I think we are not talking about an apartment in an apartment building. I think it's a mansion with land and pools, something like that. This, whatever one may say, can be called private apartments. Since the data set lacked a column for huge mansions and (or) castles, most likely it was recorded in the column - apartments, I think so.
Okay, it doesn’t really matter, let’s not argue anymore, you don’t want to upset the guy with the cute dog on his avatar?)))

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You are quite wrong if you think he makes 2 or 3 grand a month. Even back in the day only this game - Fashion Business - was making much more than 10 000 dollars a month (now he has about 1500 patrons, some of them pay 30 dollars a month, some 10, it can easily be 20 000 dollars a month). Now he is developing 3 games. And he can sell 2 of them on Steam which is more profitable than Patreon. I wouldn't be surprised if he is making 50 000 dollars a month. He shares some of it with other guys who help him with the development, pays taxes (if he does), fees, etc. Considering all that, 25 000 dollars a month could be a reasonable estimate of his income (and I would be surprised if it is much more).

You said it yourself. Just imagine how little 300 dollars is . It is poverty in any country. You cannot buy anything but food with it.
And now compare it with a person who makes 25 000 dollars a month (2 250 000 rubbles, yes, 2.25 million a month). One person makes the same amount as 7500 people. I believe you can buy a small flat in your town for that money. With monthly income. It does sound like living like a king, doesn't it?
So, where was I wrong? I said the truth. Some people just cannot accept it.
25 000 dollars a month even in the US or Switzerland is a lot of money, but it is a fortune in Russia.
C-suite level earn that kind of monthly income.

It is worldwide a fortune $25k month

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and FDMuser

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Everytime I see Ostego's avatar I think of this Rukka Rukka Ali song :LOL:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1703271797018.png

Dear, friends!

We want to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. It is thanks to your support that "Fashion Business" has thrived for such an extended period. As we have mentioned before, Episode 4 marks the conclusion of the series, and with each subsequent update, and with each successive update, you'll get closer and closer to the long-awaited junctions. Some of them will be unexpected, while others will fulfill your most cherished desires.

As we prepared for the release of the fourth episode, we initially planned several endings. However, periodic surveys, which we conducted for you—our dear patrons—have highlighted specific plotlines and endings that resonate most with you. Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the planned endings will be closely tied to Marcus and the events in prison, Hotel Le Grand, Shiny Hole, Claire, and, of course, Fred. Your love for the storylines involving Fred and Claire has inspired us to pay special attention to content featuring these characters.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we want to ensure that you are satisfied with how Monica's adventures conclude. Below, you will find the results of the survey we conducted to understand which scenes from E4 v 4 you enjoyed the most.

1703271944818.png

Thank you for staying with us on this extraordinary journey. Feel free to share your suggestions for endings and character interactions. Together, we will create endings that not only delight you but also resonate with Monica. Your continued support means a great deal to us.

1703271856860.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 3195949

Dear, friends!

We want to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. It is thanks to your support that "Fashion Business" has thrived for such an extended period. As we have mentioned before, Episode 4 marks the conclusion of the series, and with each subsequent update, and with each successive update, you'll get closer and closer to the long-awaited junctions. Some of them will be unexpected, while others will fulfill your most cherished desires.

As we prepared for the release of the fourth episode, we initially planned several endings. However, periodic surveys, which we conducted for you—our dear patrons—have highlighted specific plotlines and endings that resonate most with you. Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the planned endings will be closely tied to Marcus and the events in prison, Hotel Le Grand, Shiny Hole, Claire, and, of course, Fred. Your love for the storylines involving Fred and Claire has inspired us to pay special attention to content featuring these characters.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we want to ensure that you are satisfied with how Monica's adventures conclude. Below, you will find the results of the survey we conducted to understand which scenes from E4 v 4 you enjoyed the most.

View attachment 3195952

Thank you for staying with us on this extraordinary journey. Feel free to share your suggestions for endings and character interactions. Together, we will create endings that not only delight you but also resonate with Monica. Your continued support means a great deal to us.

View attachment 3195950
I fixed it, don't thank me.
true story.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I bet that those 95% will be disappointed
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, the players who vote for the Fred scene will definitely not be happy. But as for the other players, that's not a fact at all. And DM didn't do a poll about it.. Although the fact that he wrote that the ending with Marcus and the prison events will still happen indirectly points to that. The Marcus-Prison--Farm chain hasn't gone anywhere yet.

p.s. So we don't know the exact numbers of the number of patrons who would like to see an ending with the Farm. So I wouldn't talk more about %, but about the possibility or impossibility of realizing this ending given the Patreon rules. I think it is possible, in past pages agn25 and I have written about it, I won't repeat myself. But we'll see..

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I fixed it, don't thank me.
View attachment 3196710
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% or 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

Still, I'm surprised that a lot of people actually like bestiality. This is really an extreme, unusual fetish :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% of 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

Still, I'm surprised that a lot of people actually like bestiality. This is really an extreme, unusual fetish :unsure:
~1500

In open votes not only subscribers can vote, so its only 496 votes from 7700 followers.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% of 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

I think it's clear to everyone that this is a joke, and it's not Marcus, it's fucking Fred and his magic dick. I just put Marcus instead of Fred and put in the other %. As for bestiality, legend has it that DM started creating FB after being inspired by the rather extreme "Lida Adventures", which is still for sale on patreon, and which has a lot of bestiality in it. Based on that, FB was intended to be a pretty dark game, but over time we got what we got.

Anyway, the farm and its mysterious owners stalking Monica is one of the pillars on which the entire global plot of the game hangs. It is, if you will, a sort of sacred cow that has been around for as long as the game has. And it's not so much about bestiality, it's just that there has to be at least one (out of ~8 different endings) where Monica goes to the Farm 218. Especially since it was announced a long time ago. No one is saying the DM should shoot himself in the foot and make bestiality content for patreon. It could very well be replaced with petplay and BDSM, that's enough for a fulfilling ending. Plus, a great deal of the game is tied up in a conspiracy against Monica, the roots of which apparently grow from the same Farm owners and possibly Monica's husband. All in all, this is a vast topic that has been written about in many posts here and I won't dwell on it (you can search for those posts if you're interested).

Well, bestiality (if the DM wants to) can always be released in a separate patch.. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bestiality and mostly prefer BDSM/maledom/lezdom, but the sending to the farm should happen..(imo) if only to fulfill the promise made to the players back in ep2 That's my opinion, and how the DM decides, we'll see.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think it's clear to everyone that this is a joke, and it's not Marcus, it's fucking Fred and his magic dick. I just put Marcus instead of Fred and put in the other %. As for bestiality, legend has it that DM started creating FB after being inspired by the rather extreme "Lida Adventures", which is still for sale on patreon, and which has a lot of bestiality in it. Based on that, FB was intended to be a pretty dark game, but over time we got what we got.

Anyway, the farm and its mysterious owners stalking Monica is one of the pillars on which the entire global plot of the game hangs. It is, if you will, a sort of sacred cow that has been around for as long as the game has. And it's not so much about bestiality, it's just that there has to be at least one (out of ~8 different endings) where Monica goes to the Farm 218. Especially since it was announced a long time ago. No one is saying the DM should shoot himself in the foot and make bestiality content for patreon. It could very well be replaced with petplay and BDSM, that's enough for a fulfilling ending. Plus, a great deal of the game is tied up in a conspiracy against Monica, the roots of which apparently grow from the same Farm owners and possibly Monica's husband. All in all, this is a vast topic that has been written about in many posts here and I won't dwell on it (you can search for those posts if you're interested).

Well, bestiality (if the DM wants to) can always be released in a separate patch.. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bestiality and mostly prefer BDSM/maledom/lezdom, but the sending to the farm should happen..(imo) if only to fulfill the promise made to the players back in ep2 That's my opinion, and how the DM decides, we'll see.
It was already clear to me that the comments weren't meant seriously. :)

Still, it was interesting to know how many people are into something like that. :eek::LOL:

Clear. The farm will definitely exist sooner or later. I'm excited to see what DM does with it in the end. If I were him, I would make it a “game over” ending. This is relatively easy without having to delve deeply into the subject matter.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It was already clear to me that the comments weren't meant seriously. :)

Still, it was interesting to know how many people are into something like that. :eek::LOL:

Clear. The farm will definitely exist sooner or later. I'm excited to see what DM does with it in the end. If I were him, I would make it a “game over” ending. This is relatively easy without having to delve deeply into the subject matter.
I don't know if you've gone through the whole game or only partially, but just in case I'll write under a spoiler that this is about an event from Ep3. The Farm already exists, and Monica even participated in some test for the farm owners. (Unfortunately, it's only 1 quest in the entire 3rd episode). As for "game over" - I don't think this ending will appeal to players. It's clear that being sent to the Farm means a bad ending and game over, but even now we have some renders where in case of failing a task, naked Monica is tied to a piece of wood and branded at the Farm. So in the hypothetical Farm ending, something more could have been done, but without bestiality.. and I think it would have been appreciated more than if you had just written to the players - "Monica goes to the Farm ---> black screen ---> Game over".)

Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
In our chat room, all new players or visitors need to be careful. We have Stan and Ostego on guard. Wimmers are on standby. And that's not all, there's more. I sometimes. So write at your own risk, no one guarantees you will survive

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
In our chat room, all new players or visitors need to be careful. We have Stan and Ostego on guard. Wimmers are on standby. And that's not all, there's more. I sometimes. So write at your own risk, no one guarantees you will survive
So what? It's kinda refreshing to find a few active people in a threat who not only pay a little attention to etiquette, but are also available for objective discussions. That's not often the case. In most threats you only get stupid, rude answers, or none at all. Or some members think they can say anything with impunity. That's what the threats often look like. I prefer a threat that has a few "guards" so that a certain adult level is present :)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes