vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I update the game? I have entered the code from the OP but it is incorrect. Can anyone help me, please??
each version has its unique code. In OP is old one.
i have reported those codes as old several times but mods wont delete them

so if you guys also can spam the report button
please do so so we can get rid of them

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
The translation into Italian is complete. Not sure if it's here or not, but the Patreon version has it
Yes, I knew it, I had made the patreon some time ago thinking that the translation had been fixed, but it is desynced.
A shame because parts one, three and four are fine.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I knew it, I had made the patreon some time ago thinking that the translation had been fixed, but it is desynced.
A shame because parts one, three and four are fine.
No, the translation is not abandoned, you can point out the points that are done wrong and send to the developer or me. Or join the translation team to fix the translation. Welcome ;)

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
No, the translation is not abandoned, you can point out the points that are done wrong and send to the developer or me. Or join the translation team to fix the translation. Welcome ;)
I said it several times a while ago and nothing has changed, except my money spent on the Patreon in vain...

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
You're not going anywhere with maybes, but the fact that you advise me to do the translation myself after paying the Patreon makes me smile...
Thank you for your support. But also thank you for your position. I asked you to point out errors. Or can you point out errors without seeing the text? And in which line are they located? Then name the lines, I'll have our translator fix them.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1703921958440.png

Hey there, marvelous Fashion Business aficionados!
As we all dive headfirst into the festive whirlwind of Christmas, we want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude and heartfelt wishes to each and every one of you. May your holidays be a radiant tapestry woven with the threads of love, surrounded by friends and family who fill your hearts with warmth and joy. Each passing moment should feel like a page torn from a storybook, filled with enchantment and magic.

As the curtain falls on this incredible year, we can't help but reflect on the amazing journey we've shared with you. Your support has been the cornerstone of our success, and it's humbling to realize that Fashion Business has flourished and evolved into something truly special because of your passion and dedication. You've not only been fans but integral members of our extended family, and for that, we are eternally grateful.

Here's to bidding farewell to 2023 and ushering in 2024 with open arms, ready to embrace new adventures, challenges, and triumphs. May the coming year unfold like a dream, bringing with it heaps of happiness, prosperity, and the sweet realization of your most cherished dreams.

And now, a massive thank you is in order. To our incredible fans – your unwavering support means more than words can convey. Fashion Business has not just been a project; it's been a shared journey, and your enthusiasm has been the driving force behind our creativity. Thank you for standing by us, for your encouragement, your feedback, and your love.

We'll be back to work very soon. Therefore, brace yourselves for a fantastic January update! Spoilers are on the horizon and we can't wait to share them with you.
As we wrap up this post, our hearts are full of gratitude. Thank you for being the wind beneath our wings, the fuel for our creative fire, and the reason Fashion Business continues to thrive. Wishing you a spectacular holidays and an upcoming year filled with limitless possibilities.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

View attachment 3216980

As we all dive headfirst into the festive whirlwind of Christmas, we want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude and heartfelt wishes to each and every one of you. May your holidays be a radiant tapestry woven with the threads of love, surrounded by friends and family who fill your hearts with warmth and joy. Each passing moment should feel like a page torn from a storybook, filled with enchantment and magic.

As the curtain falls on this incredible year, we can't help but reflect on the amazing journey we've shared with you. Your support has been the cornerstone of our success, and it's humbling to realize that Fashion Business has flourished and evolved into something truly special because of your passion and dedication. You've not only been fans but integral members of our extended family, and for that, we are eternally grateful.

Here's to bidding farewell to 2023 and ushering in 2024 with open arms, ready to embrace new adventures, challenges, and triumphs. May the coming year unfold like a dream, bringing with it heaps of happiness, prosperity, and the sweet realization of your most cherished dreams.

And now, a massive thank you is in order. To our incredible fans – your unwavering support means more than words can convey. Fashion Business has not just been a project; it's been a shared journey, and your enthusiasm has been the driving force behind our creativity. Thank you for standing by us, for your encouragement, your feedback, and your love.

We'll be back to work very soon. Therefore, brace yourselves for a fantastic January update! Spoilers are on the horizon and we can't wait to share them with you.
As we wrap up this post, our hearts are full of gratitude. Thank you for being the wind beneath our wings, the fuel for our creative fire, and the reason Fashion Business continues to thrive. Wishing you a spectacular holidays and an upcoming year filled with limitless possibilities.

The Queen is coming back!

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for your support. But also thank you for your position. I asked you to point out errors. Or can you point out errors without seeing the text? And in which line are they located? Then name the lines, I'll have our translator fix them.
I had said it time, I was told that the boy had abandoned the translation.
I don't remember the exact point in the game (I haven't played episode two in a while...), because at the beginning it's fine, then the audio goes out of sync and you can't understand anything anymore.

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
Hi guys, I need help with episod 2

everything was fine playing episode 1 but since I have started episode 2, the game keep crashing during almost every animated scene and sometime randomly.

The game just close itself without any error messages or anything, does someone have a fix to that ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 3216980

So far, this is the most beautiful and elegant Xmas/Happy New Year's greeting I've seen this year (if we're talking about those greetings published by some adult game devs). I'd like to see the same "high syllable" in dialogs as well sometimes.. :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys, I need help with episod 2

everything was fine playing episode 1 but since I have started episode 2, the game keep crashing during almost every animated scene and sometime randomly.

The game just close itself without any error messages or anything, does someone have a fix to that ?
1.Read this FAQ (1.1.5 & 1.1.6)
2.You should also keep in mind that if, say, you are playing Ep1 v 1.1 (where there is an in-game gallery), then this new version of Ep1 may not be compatible with the version of Ep2 v16 (uncensored, with the character Bardie), which is posted on the links in the OP. If you're playing the regular, older version 1.0 (which doesn't have the in-game gallery and other fixes), there should be no compatibility issues with Ep1<-->Ep2v16 (with Bardie). If they do occur, see 1.1.6.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
1.Read this FAQ (1.1.5 & 1.1.6)
2.You should also keep in mind that if, say, you are playing Ep1 v 1.1 (where there is an in-game gallery), then this new version of Ep1 may not be compatible with the version of Ep2 v16 (uncensored, with the character Bardie), which is posted on the links in the OP. If you're playing the regular, older version 1.0 (which doesn't have the in-game gallery and other fixes), there should be no compatibility issues with Ep1<-->Ep2v16 (with Bardie). If they do occur, see 1.1.6.
Thanks, I'll take a look

Khellocks715

Apr 22, 2021
So I tried the new game with the episode 2 by answering question at the beginning (to verifiy it my previous save file was guilty) and the game keep closing itself when an animated scene happens. :/

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So I tried the new game with the episode 2 by answering question at the beginning (to verifiy it my previous save file was guilty) and the game keep closing itself when an animated scene happens. :/
This should not happen. First of all, make sure that the path to the game folder is short enough, because a folder path that is too long can cause problems while playing the game. The path should be something like this-> X:\GAMES\FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-FULL\

And just in case, make sure the "read-only" option is disabled in the properties of the game folder. The game works correctly under Win7, 8, 10 and 11. I can't say anything about the Mac version, except that it also exists.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So far, this is the most beautiful and elegant Xmas/Happy New Year's greeting I've seen this year (if we're talking about those greetings published by some adult game devs). I'd like to see the same "high syllable" in dialogs as well sometimes.. :)
So you want the game written with ChatGPT as well.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes