Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. Will we have any content delving deeper into the story on the farm, involving Marcus?
I wish Farm content was expanded upon more frequently. To the best of my knowledge, aside from The Farm being introduced early on in the game, there have only been two updates (both on separate episodes) to the game so far.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You realise Stan5851 isn't the developer of this game right?.;)
Yeah, I somehow didn't immediately notice his/her "you" (English is not my first language, haha).. Well, we don't need any misunderstandings, but it's not the first time I've been mistaken for a developer and I'm almost used to it :giggle:. Ok, I'll finish my green tea now and go send Monica and Melanie to the Farm. Or maybe I'll start with Victoria, I haven't decided yet. :KEK:

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I somehow didn't immediately notice his/her "you" (English is not my first language, haha).. Well, we don't need any misunderstandings, but it's not the first time I've been mistaken for a developer and I'm almost used to it :giggle:. Ok, I'll finish my green tea now and go send Monica and Melanie to the Farm. Or maybe I'll start with Victoria, I haven't decided yet. :KEK:
Your time would be better spent erasing that magic cock.(y)

sblmbb

Oct 4, 2023
Need some help unlocking the gallery on episode 4, edited the achievements file but I still can't see the gallery, what am I doing wrong ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Need some help unlocking the gallery on episode 4, edited the achievements file but I still can't see the gallery, what am I doing wrong ?
it's inside the game not in main menu
and are a ribbon above quest log in left side

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

spoiler1.jpg

As we eagerly approach the much-anticipated release date in this brand-new year of 2024, we are thrilled to bring you the latest update on our progress. As promised, you will soon be able to experience the culmination of our hard work, and the release is just around the corner, scheduled to delight you before the end of January.
Get ready for an adventure featuring five captivating scenes, each carefully crafted to enhance your gaming experience. Among these, a colossal spectacle awaits you in the mesmerizing Shiny Hole, promising to be a highlight of this release.
But that's not all – we are excited to present to you the first of six planned spoilers. Stay tuned!

8d705c0a16418ef63e9c3ceb77d6e63b.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes