Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That would be nice.

I imagine that I'm in the minority here, but I'd actually be quite interested in seeing a Julia and Betty plotline develop. I'm probably wrong about this, but I don't really believe that Julia is in love with Monica, or ever was. She certainly hasn't treated Monica like I would expect her to treat someone she loves. I think that Julia was infatuated and obsessed with Monica, and maybe that she mistook it for being in love. But, once she had Monica, I think that her infatuation has given way to a desire to own Monica. Again, I may be reading too much into the Julia content, but I could see Julia joining up with Betty to further dominate Monica.
And all 3 girls is under control of Fred`s dick ;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That would be nice.

I imagine that I'm in the minority here, but I'd actually be quite interested in seeing a Julia and Betty plotline develop. I'm probably wrong about this, but I don't really believe that Julia is in love with Monica, or ever was. She certainly hasn't treated Monica like I would expect her to treat someone she loves. I think that Julia was infatuated and obsessed with Monica, and maybe that she mistook it for being in love. But, once she had Monica, I think that her infatuation has given way to a desire to own Monica. Again, I may be reading too much into the Julia content, but I could see Julia joining up with Betty to further dominate Monica.
My opinion on the Julia and Monica relationship is similar. I've suspected Julia was actually infatuated with Monica originally, right up to the point where Fred walks in on her and Monica that morning in her apartment. Fred says to her that Monica is not who Julia believes her to be and to come to him for advise later if she needs it. I suspect this happened off camera because ever since Fred walked into that apartment, Julia began all her weird requests and really amped-up the emotional blackmail.

But yeah I also could be reading more into it than there is as well.

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
and some ideas about how last scenes going in Melanies route.
it seems that we`ll have Tatoo store scene in 4.05 from this spoiler. 2 scenes must be in next ones - party before wedding (there all girls will see tatoo) and wedding with alex (smth fckn cruel must be there, i think there won`t be any happy ending with Alex, like Vicky will come in chruch with Melanie in collar). and it will be end of Melanie in game.
Yes Exactly Thats how I feel, Melanie won't have a happy ending according to me. It would be something cruel ( or interesting for some) for sure. My Guess is we will have 3 more Melanie scenes, Party, Wedding and Honeymoon aswell. and Victoria be involved in all.

nimeyi

Nov 11, 2021
The gallery unlocker doesn't work, the last line in the Achievements.rpy file doesn't have any True or False section

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
1705561357991.png

Monica is at it again, brewing up something exciting! We are confident that you will unequivocally love her latest ideas. And here’s the kicker – if negotiations don’t go her way, the business-savvy lady that she’ll FIGHT!!!
The upcoming update promises not just one, but two thrilling confrontations and 2 brawls, adding an extra layer of excitement to the storyline.
Stay tuned for more updates and brace yourselves for the double action-packed release!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes