3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
But Still the other 4 events seems interesting so I am expecting this to be best update of Episode 4 so far
I would not rejoice prematurely, the monkey has been a screenwriter of Mexican telenovelas or Netflix shit series for quite some time. I am very worried that we will be bored with the other scenes and only one will be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I would not rejoice prematurely, the monkey has been a screenwriter of Mexican telenovelas or Netflix shit series for quite some time. I am very worried that we will be bored with the other scenes and only one will be interesting.
OMG. Please elaborate and give us the titles.;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25 i was wrong.... the reality is cruel. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Julia+Ralph
I learned long ago you cannot escape the disappointment of Betty. And then I learned it got worse when for some unknown reason DM turned Betty's storyline into Monica's home storyline. So because Monica is posing as Betty she suddenly has to have her personality and can't resist Fred's cock. So dumb. But you know the rest of the game is kind of cool.:)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I learned long ago you cannot escape the disappointment of Betty. And then I learned it got worse when for some unknown reason DM turned Betty's storyline into Monica's home storyline. So because Monica is posing as Betty she suddenly has to have her personality and can't resist Fred's cock. So dumb. But you know the rest of the game is kind of cool.:)
Sounds....Sounds like bad writing :LOL:

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hey there! Bad writing can still be consistent. :)
Consistently Bad........
It's like going from
Spider Man 1 - Excellent good Writing, great world building and visuals - to
Spider Man 2 - Still good not as good but acceptable - to
Spider Man 3 - WTF did they do?? Bad writing, poor storytelling, bad sub plots, the ingredients are still there but the chef fell asleep ...

We are hoping for Gordan Ramsey to come in and correct this current iteration of a messy dish. The ingredients are still here but the mess needs to be cleaned up.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1705830611103.png

Recently, we conducted a survey to gauge your preferences regarding Monica's costumes, and to be honest, the results surprised us. You can take a look at them [ ].

However, in this upcoming update, we're thrilled to announce that Monica will be donning a brand-new office costume! Everyone will have the chance to appreciate just how stunning it is.

Get ready for a sizzling addition to Monica's wardrobe. We can't wait for you to see it, and we're eager to hear your thoughts on it!

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Does the developer said, something about the Endings in the Future?

As far as i understand, for every path except the revenge path, there are no happy endings planned. Either Monica develops to a happy slut, (at this point, she should be. Its kinda ridicilious that she offers herself at every chance and still talks about, how horrible it its that she gets dicked) or forced to endure more humiliation.

Monica maybe a bitch, but she should get some form of victory, thats more the case for poor Melanie.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

View attachment 3282835

Recently, we conducted a survey to gauge your preferences regarding Monica's costumes, and to be honest, the results surprised us. You can take a look at them [ ].

However, in this upcoming update, we're thrilled to announce that Monica will be donning a brand-new office costume! Everyone will have the chance to appreciate just how stunning it is.

Get ready for a sizzling addition to Monica's wardrobe. We can't wait for you to see it, and we're eager to hear your thoughts on it!
Four men, one unlucky one can only be an audience.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

As far as i understand, for every path except the revenge path, there are no happy endings planned. Either Monica develops to a happy slut, (at this point, she should be. Its kinda ridicilious that she offers herself at every chance and still talks about, how horrible it its that she gets dicked) or forced to endure more humiliation.

Monica maybe a bitch, but she should get some form of victory, thats more the case for poor Melanie.
8 endings - but not that all of them will be bad one

Asasasthe

Oct 19, 2020

View attachment 3282835

husbands gangbang? Or just boring presentation

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Since when did happy slut become the equivalent of a happy ending? :KEK: There are dozens of different games for "happy slut" fans, I don't see the point in dragging that "fetish" into FB, a game that never had it (and hopefully won't). As for really happy endings, for example,

To get rid of Monica's harassment by Farmers and blackmailers of all sorts, to let her find personal happiness, but not with those assholes we know as "investors"), to help her get rid of her bitchiness and arrogance and get her old life back - there are quite a lot of options, if you really want happiness for Monica. The only question is which of these things the developer himself wants for Monica. And whether he wants any of it at all, hehe.

As for poor Melanie, things are looking pretty pessimistic so far, and we still don't know if she'll have a chance to get rid of her "friendship" with Victoria and get out of her usual state of a mouthless obedient zombie. I wouldn't mind seeing the very end of the game (among other good and bad endings) where Monica and Melanie kick Victoria's ass and she becomes their personal slave.:sneaky: After all, you can always make more than 8 intended endings,there are AVN games with many more endings and they didn't become worse because of it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes