Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I believe it's a global conspiracy involving many powerful people. We don't know who the "big boss of the dungeon" is yet. Nor do we know the detailed design of the organization that wants to send Monica to the Farm. There are a lot of assumptions and theories posted in this thread, but since you are still in the early stages of the game, I will refrain from referring to these posts. It's better to see everything for yourself :)
hopefully the revenge path is as good as kill bill. :cool:

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how she keep harping "good friend" annoys me to no end.

she must stay away from my 2 goddess Monica and Melanie.
I'm guessing Ostego is being sarcastic, hehe. Sure, Victoria is the most annoying little bitch this game has to offer, but she's also the generator of numerous interesting events that will involve both Monica and Melanie..)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I am one of the very few still in chapter 1 and yes... Monica is a gorgeous fucking diva and I find an update for the chapter after so many years :love:... thank you SonsOfLiberty, although if you don't mind SnakeEater is better :Kappa:.

• Red Heart

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm guessing Ostego is being sarcastic, hehe. Sure, Victoria is the most annoying little bitch this game has to offer, but she's also the generator of numerous interesting events that will involve both Monica and Melanie..)
Yeah but she is also responsible for having to witness this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Absolutely! ;)
That is a nice outfit though what is it with half the new outfits having Monica wearing glasses? I've asked the question before if the game has gone on for so long that Monica's eyesight has deteriorated through the passing of time.:confused:

The only outfit that makes any sense for her to suddenly wear glasses is maybe her outfit when working as the VIP administrator. She would not want to be recognised by people who may know her. And if glasses were good enough for Clark Kent then they are good enough for Monica.;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
what is this Ep 1.1?
As SonsOfLiberty said it adds bug fixes and the main feature of a gallery. Also has some languages not in the earlier versions.
I'm surprised it wasn't already shared here but in all honesty once you play ep2 and go forward you are not going to go back and want to replay the ep1 scenes from the gallery. It's a good intro to the game and worth replaying if you want to start again from the beginning. I think all the highlights though all begin at ep2. The Fred scene in the car I think may be the only exception.

Edit: The real question we have to ask Decent Monkey now is when you watch back the ep1 gallery, why didn't Fred's magic cock cure Julia of her lesbianism?
Massive plothole.:)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Wow, so this probably should be released later this week. But we all know DM loves a Monday. But seriously it should be this week.
nah) it can explained like this:
~2% per day, so 90 today, 92 wed, 94 thu, 96 fri, 98 sat, 100 sun))) then test and uploading. So Monday :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
nah) it can explained like this:
~2% per day, so 90 today, 92 wed, 94 thu, 96 fri, 98 sat, 100 sun))) then test and uploading. So Monday :KEK:
In all seriousness this should be released this week.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi guys :p, in the main menu of episode 2 there is an option that says "Update Game" and when you click on it asks for a secret code. Is this a bait or can you actually update the game?
I leave a screenshot of the menu so you can see the version of the game. Thanks!

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys :p, in the main menu of episode 2 there is an option that says "Update Game" and when you click on it asks for a secret code. Is this a bait or can you actually update the game?
I leave a screenshot of the menu so you can see the version of the game. Thanks!
Ignore that. It is a left over from when ep2 was still being updated.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes