agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i think we should forget about 8 weeks periods as it was in 3.14+ time. so 9th week would be in monday.
Yes it will not be released until Monday. What I was saying is he could 100% release this update this week if he wanted too. We haven't even had one real spoiler yet.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes it will not be released until Monday. What I was saying is he could 100% release this update this week if he wanted too. We haven't even had one real spoiler yet.
one will be today in 40 minutes(probably), 1 thursday, 1 sat. If monica on 1st update news not counting as spoiler. SSlums spoiler we get on 5 march. 5th one would be cover on update (photoshoot)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah but she is also responsible for having to witness this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't you mean getting to witness this scene?

Despite giving us nice scenes like this one, Victoria still needs to pay for her misdeeds in at least one of the endings.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Less than a week remains until the highly anticipated release! Get ready for some thrilling spoilers showcasing the heroes of our upcoming update. We've completed all the stages of refining the visuals and sound, with only one task left - coding. It's safe to say we're on the final stretch now.

Now, we've already spilled the beans on 4 out of the 5 scenes that are going in this update. But hey, there's one scene that keeps us all on the edge of our seats, right? Wondering what's behind the curtain of this mysterious fifth scene?

Well, brace yourselves, because this scene introduces a character who embodies intrigue, always manages to avoid repercussions, cunning, quick-witted, and consistently several steps ahead - none other than Victoria! That's right! This astute and nimble individual with a captivating charm, who exerts significant influence over many other characters - the game's "gray cardinal".

So, there you have it! You're now up to speed with all the thrilling scenes lined up. Now, all that's left is to eagerly await the big release.

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Less than a week remains until the highly anticipated release! Get ready for some thrilling spoilers showcasing the heroes of our upcoming update. We've completed all the stages of refining the visuals and sound, with only one task left - coding. It's safe to say we're on the final stretch now.

Now, we've already spilled the beans on 4 out of the 5 scenes that are going in this update. But hey, there's one scene that keeps us all on the edge of our seats, right? Wondering what's behind the curtain of this mysterious fifth scene?

Well, brace yourselves, because this scene introduces a character who embodies intrigue, always manages to avoid repercussions, cunning, quick-witted, and consistently several steps ahead - none other than Victoria! That's right! This astute and nimble individual with a captivating charm, who exerts significant influence over many other characters - the game's "gray cardinal".

So, there you have it! You're now up to speed with all the thrilling scenes lined up. Now, all that's left is to eagerly await the big release.
Wow, hoping for another Victoria Melanie scene..the last one was beyond hot!

Reactions: Ostego

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That is a nice outfit though what is it with half the new outfits having Monica wearing glasses? I've asked the question before if the game has gone on for so long that Monica's eyesight has deteriorated through the passing of time.:confused:

The only outfit that makes any sense for her to suddenly wear glasses is maybe her outfit when working as the VIP administrator. She would not want to be recognised by people who may know her. And if glasses were good enough for Clark Kent then they are good enough for Monica.;)
I think the answer is obvious: the glasses add even more to Monica's sexiness. ;)

Yeah but she is also responsible for having to witness this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, it's not a pretty sight.:sick:

Last edited:

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
As SonsOfLiberty said it adds bug fixes and the main feature of a gallery. Also has some languages not in the earlier versions.
I'm surprised it wasn't already shared here but in all honesty once you play ep2 and go forward you are not going to go back and want to replay the ep1 scenes from the gallery. It's a good intro to the game and worth replaying if you want to start again from the beginning. I think all the highlights though all begin at ep2. The Fred scene in the car I think may be the only exception.

Edit: The real question we have to ask Decent Monkey now is when you watch back the ep1 gallery, why didn't Fred's magic cock cure Julia of her lesbianism?
Massive plothole.:)
I have a little Question. Do you know, if the end of Episode 1.1 uncut? (Bardie there or remove?).
I see that the Episode1 v1 Bardie Version (from this side) is round about 4,06gb,
the Episode 1 v1.1 only 3,35gb.

thx :giggle:(y)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I have a little Question. Do you know, if the end of Episode 1.1 uncut? (Bardie there or remove?).
I see that the Episode1 v1 Bardie Version (from this side) is round about 4,06gb,
the Episode 1 v1.1 only 3,35gb.

thx :giggle:(y)
Bardie is still in the updated ep1. Nothing is cut. Why the file size is smaller probably has to do with better compression tools.

Reactions: vimmers and Nirazul

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Could of they chose a better picture of Monica. She looks like she is starting her Shiny Hole shift after only getting two hours sleep the night before.;) Maybe she had a profitable night at the VIP.
I can guess that this picture was taken from DM's discord and judging by the caption, there should be more details on the patreon (whatever that means).
FB.jpg

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Could of they chose a better picture of Monica. She looks like she is starting her Shiny Hole shift after only getting two hours sleep the night before.;) Maybe she had a profitable night at the VIP.
its DM "selfie" after another "more Fred" question

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
Bardie is still in the updated ep1. Nothing is cut. Why the file size is smaller probably has to do with better compression tools.
Thx, perfect!
Now i am hoping for a fixed Episode3 v16.01 Version: video problems in the shiny hole(Monica unmasking on stage)

Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes