Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
anyone got some save files please pc broke
Specify which episode you need saves for, and what approximate segment (moment) of the game did you stop at before your PC broken?
Why there is no episode 3 v16 for Android?
Maybe coz android version is not in demand. It makes sense to play a game like FB on a full-fledged PC and a monitor with a large diagonal, not on tiny smartphones.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't think that would be appropriate. And that goes for Ostego, too.
Why not appropriate? It would have been as big as a bullshit answer as your transformers boy spoiler was. If you did the Fred's cock answer, it at least would have been funny.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why not appropriate? It would have been as big as a bullshit answer as your transformers boy spoiler was. If you did the Fred's cock answer, it at least would have been funny.
I don't know what transformer boy you're talking about, to me it's the usual "Magic meme with some moustachioed man" :KEK: . As for bulshit answers, well, we all have our own ideas of humour... And what's funny to one may not be funny to another. Personally, I don't think every mention of Fred's dick signifies the pinnacle of subtle humour. Rather the opposite.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't know what transformer boy you're talking about, to me it's the usual "Magic meme with some moustachioed man" :KEK: . As for bulshit answers, well, we all have our own ideas of humour... And what's funny to one may not be funny to another. Personally, I don't think every mention of Fred's dick signifies the pinnacle of subtle humour. Rather the opposite.
There is nothing subtle about Fred's cock.:ROFLMAO: Transformers boy, also known as Shai LaBeouf. Look him up if you truly don't why I referenced that. You tried to give a non answer to a perfectly reasonable question, which is fine. I pointed out a far better and funnier answer could have been given that you missed. That's all. A picture of Fred and his cock with magic written under would have been a great smart arse answer. That would have been funny in context with this forum.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There is nothing subtle about Fred's cock.:ROFLMAO: Transformers boy, also known as Shai LaBeouf. Look him up if you truly don't why I referenced that. You tried to give a non answer to a perfectly reasonable question, which is fine. I pointed out a far better and funnier answer could have been given that you missed. That's all. A picture of Fred and his cock with magic written under would have been a great smart arse answer. That would have been funny in context with this forum.
Wow, I didn't realise it was the same actor who starred in "Transformers". Well, bushy moustaches and age change people.. As for the combination of Fred and his magic dick...Yeah, that probably would have been funnier, but it's too late to redo the post now, haha...When I want to do something funny (like this or this) or something positively energising, I usually take a few minutes to think about the idea first before I start implementing.. but here I just wanted to quickly reply and move on. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25 and EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it`s not fresh one btw. but anyway its hard to recognize if u dont know if its him.
Yeah..That moustache gives off the vibe of... I don't know, probably from the 70s or 80s, so I would never think there's a snotty kid from Transformers behind it, haha. This guy is 37 years old now, and probably only his dad (for age and fashion at the time) could wear a moustache like that. :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes