Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Was this image of Monica created by you?
it`s img for activation page (and mb poster for main menu if DM wouldn`t replace it).
DM just update it to early)

This update would be intrigue one ;) qazxsw80 would be happy to see changes in VIP route

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
What is the solution for this cat puzzle from marcus?
1717283296272.png
Edit: nvm found the solution. Posting it if sb might need it in the future
1717283651565.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I wonder why Decent Monkey never updates Marcus' branch. Sure, it is probably not supposed to be the longest route in the game and it is kind of difficult to come up with more than 4-5 events for it, but still the last update that included Marcus was like 17 updates ago, which is probably more than 3 years ago. And there are about 8 updates until the end of the game. There is very little time.

Maybe the plan is to release it as a separate DLS? Or even a smaller separate game?

Last edited:

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
There is no end but you can go to Marcus as the last quest, save after it, and continue in ep.3 by going to Marcus training from that save
I just found a way right now, a bet that worked. I did the Marcus training and saved it in the credits in slot 1, then I copied the save 1 (1-1-LT1.save) from Ep2 to the save folder of Ep3, ran Ep 3, and loaded the save. Now I did all the correct steps of the training and Malvina showed up lol. It's an amazing game, but have some weird flaws, or I did something wrong but managed to fix it.

And by the way, it also works without the Marcus patch, I tested other saves, and it loaded only with a single question: If Monica signed Steve's contract or not, and the game starts in front of Monica Mansion with all your cash from Ep 2.

But I decided to go on with the freak training.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I wonder why Decent Monkey never updates Marcus' branch. Sure, it is probably not supposed to be the longest route in the game and it is kind of difficult to come up with more than 4-5 events for it, but still the last update that include Marcus was like 17 updates ago, which is probably more than 3 years ago. And there are about 8 updates until the end of the game. There is very little time.

Maybe the plan is to release it as a separate DLS? Or even a smaller separate game?
Hard to make scenes with Marcus with no Farm. As you can remember next meeting should be with bestiality already. So he`ll show up in the end of the game in some routes i think.

About DLC - who knows ;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I just found a way right now, a bet that worked. I did the Marcus training and saved it in the credits in slot 1, then I copied the save 1 (1-1-LT1.save) from Ep2 to the save folder of Ep3, ran Ep 3, and loaded the save. Now I did all the correct steps and Malvina showed up lol. It's an amazing game, but have some weird flaws, or I did something wrong but managed to fix it.

And by the way, it also works without the Marcus patch, I tested other saves, and it loaded only with a single question: If Monica signed Steve's contract or not, and the game starts in front of Monica Mansion with all your cash from Ep 2.
You have moved from ep2 to ep3 the right way. The only thing is you didn't need to physically move the save file yourself. The save you made in the credits would have been waiting for you to load in ep3 automatically.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Hard to make scenes with Marcus with no Farm. As you can remember next meeting should be with bestiality already. So he`ll show up in the end of the game in some routes i think.

About DLC - who knows ;)
Do you mean that Marcus's pach is unfished and it is better to avoid it?

Last edited:

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
You have moved from ep2 to ep3 the right way. The only thing is you didn't need to move the save file yourself physically. The save you made in the credits would have been waiting for you to load in ep3 automatically.
I tried that and the new game started saying that I had no save giving me the option to answer the decisions I made on ep 1 and 2... I got quite confused and just copied some saves to the Ep 3 folder.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I tried that and the new game started saying that I had no save and giving me the option to answer the decisions I made on ep 1 and 2... I got quite confused and just copied some saves to the Ep 3 folder.
PC client or android?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't think it is really necessary for that branch to continue with a bestaility event. I mean Marcus can just call Monica and tell her something like that, "All right, you impressed the guys and so I managed to buy more time". And then the next event will be another petplay one, like Monica sucking off all those guys, or whatever.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes