BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Funny thing.
Markus is scarry. As he supposed to be. And he is.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png
But he got his fashion and style. Which reminds me one spooky character. From immortal classic movie. And i couldn't help myself, every time i see Markus figure, am starting to hear the song in my head which associated with a character to whom he looks like.

And it fits to the game, since every time we see Markus - the MC is usually stucked in the middle with him. In one room. Or another cell. ^_^

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Funny thing.
Markus is scarry. As he supposed to be. And he is.
View attachment 3721293 View attachment 3721307
But he got his fashion and style. Which reminds me one spooky character. From immortal classic movie. And i couldn't help myself, every time i see Markus figure, am starting to hear the song in my head which associated with a character to whom he looks like.

And it fits to the game, since every time we see Markus - the MC is usually stucked in the middle with him. In one room. Or another cell. ^_^
Is he scarry? (4.07 pic)
1717971158481.png

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ep4v7 has Marcus? I seriously doubt that. Or did you mean something else?
VIP ending has other routes possible endings as 2-3 slides scenes. Some o them will change with game progress not to give spoilers. (Melanie`s tattoos for example)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
VIP ending has other routes possible endings as 2-3 slides scenes. Some o them will change with game progress not to give spoilers. (Melanie`s tattoos for example)
I see...So it's even worse than I imagined. I guess Monica could just give up on this shit and tell Steve to go fuck himself (Interrupt the final quest/end)...but apparently she can't. Well, in that case, I can see why Marcus is here.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I see...So it's even worse than I imagined. I guess Monica could just give up on this shit and tell Steve to go fuck himself (Interrupt the final quest/end)...but apparently she can't. Well, in that case, I can see why Marcus is here.
She did that... stop playing Skyrim in 2024

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
For that, you'll have to get to town first. I'm at the cottage now. And I'll probably need a bottle of wine or I'll break something.:(
I also play Morrowind in 2024 sometimes, nothing wrong here.
but he play wheirdrim :D (i know list of 18+ mods cuz i gave them to him))

about cottage - unless u rock on smth like that its not count

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
She did that... stop playing Skyrim in 2024
In "my Skyrim", any scumbag and blackmailer who decides to mess with my sexy FemMC often ends his miserable life (if I want him to) with his head/other body parts chopped off and his guts scattered. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Monica's ability to deal with the scumbags and villains around her. :devilish:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Modding Skyrim is more of a hobby like collecting butterflies.
You can do that in Skyrim. There were between 6 and 8 (I can't remember) jars with some sort of butterfly trapped in them that you could take to one of the houses as an ornament.

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
Hello all. I have a problem in episode 2 v16 extra, a bug or something i did wrong and Melanie don't appear in studio after she goes to help me with Marcus and i can't progress. i waited like 6–7 weeks in game and i visited the studio many times but nothing. Does anyone have a save with that step completed, please? Because i don't want to play it from the start just for a bug :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello all. I have a problem in episode 2 v16 extra, a bug or something i did wrong and Melanie don't appear in studio after she goes to help me with Marcus and i can't progress. i waited like 6–7 weeks in game and i visited the studio many times but nothing. Does anyone have a save with that step completed, please? Because i don't want to play it from the start just for a bug :)
it's not a bug
first you need to ask around in office about her
then you need to do other quests before she shows up again

Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes