ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
it's not a bug
first you need to ask around in office about her
then you need to do other quests before she shows up again
i asked and i did many quests as u can see in the image. in the house quest only left the gym with the girl and i did it many times and dint count it i think that is bugged too lol

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
A lot of reviews talk about removed scenes and Bardie as well. Exactly what was removed and in Episode 2 I see Bardie. So why do people say he was removed?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
A lot of reviews talk about removed scenes and Bardie as well. Exactly what was removed and in Episode 2 I see Bardie. So why do people say he was removed?
cos he is removed in the patreon version
DM did it cos he was trying to sell it on steam
but even when he removed bardie they wouldn't accept it
so it's only here you find the version with bardie
+ some torrent sites

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i asked and i did many quests as u can see in the image. in the house quest only left the gym with the girl and i did it many times and dint count it i think that is bugged too lol
Have you checked for Melanie in the dressing room both during the day and evening?
And has Biff actually told Monica that Melanie is back?

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
Have you checked for Melanie in the dressing room both during the day and evening?
And has Biff actually told Monica that Melanie is back?
yep i checked in dressing room many times both day, evening. i waited like 5-6 weeks ingame but nothing

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello all. I have a problem in episode 2 v16 extra, a bug or something i did wrong and Melanie don't appear in studio after she goes to help me with Marcus and i can't progress. i waited like 6–7 weeks in game and i visited the studio many times but nothing. Does anyone have a save with that step completed, please? Because i don't want to play it from the start just for a bug :)
Read the FAQ (1.4.14)

Q: Playing ep2 and I feel like i'm stuck because Melanie doesn't come back. It's like a month passed in the game after Melanie went to Marcus...
A: The trigger for Melanie to return from Marcus happens once Monica has done the Scarlet Pearl and Forbidden Desire photoshoots at least once each. Monica then needs to talk to Biff and "ask about the job" with the red dress from the clothes shop. Also the earn $5000 for Victoria quest still needs to be open in the week. If you had already done a contract with Steve that week before seeing Biff, Melanie will not return.

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
Read the FAQ (1.4.14)

Q: Playing ep2 and I feel like i'm stuck because Melanie doesn't come back. It's like a month passed in the game after Melanie went to Marcus...
A: The trigger for Melanie to return from Marcus happens once Monica has done the Scarlet Pearl and Forbidden Desire photoshoots at least once each. Monica then needs to talk to Biff and "ask about the job" with the red dress from the clothes shop. Also the earn $5000 for Victoria quest still needs to be open in the week. If you had already done a contract with Steve that week before seeing Biff, Melanie will not return.
I have only this 4 and have done them many times plus the one with Melanie that i already did. Nothing more unlocked. Do i have to level up biff to level 2 maybe?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Reading the help request comments, it seems that this game gets harder than Dark Souls between episode 2 and 3 :LUL:.

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the "New types of service" event.
Work as a manager at Shiny Hole and clean the bathroom when Joe isn't at the bar.
It doesn't let me choose that option. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Ep4v7 has Marcus? I seriously doubt that. Or did you mean something else?
Yeah. Something else. Like - am a one who 1st time ever just found this game by acident. So am just recently gave it a try. Started from ep1. Ohhboy! You can imaging the feelings...

It's like one was feeling thirsrty for a good content while hanging around on the contentless lands of f95 desert, among sands of dry stories, flat unnatural characters, wth lack of options, with about zero motivation and consequances in their tiny number of availiable actions, looking sad on all that tonns of empty meaning teases by boring milkers stuff around, and then suddently just pitched on the deep shiny lake of most fresh'n'tasty content that one have ever seen around here... I'd say just 'wow'. but i'd need to say it multiple times to express just 1\1000 part of that gameplay effect, in comparison with many other gamedevs bs around here. So, since there is no short word that i know in modern stump of english language, and none of you are speaking on Shakespear's english anymore, where were a few words which would fit to describe that thing in a whole, so nowadays it'd just say that this game developers made me speechlessly amazed o_O. Tbh, by a fresh look, i still got lots of ideas on my mind 'bout how to improve this game here and there, so it's not ideal, not perfect, yet, but it's defenetly the most best game that i have ever seen around here. Idk, maybe i have missed something, but from what i know - nothing even comparable, just very few are a bit similar by expression or by some parts.

So, back to your question. Corrently am just somewhere in the middle of ep3, i guess. There still was some Markus presence, till the very begining of ep3, with one and only evailiable quest about 218 there. Idk for sure, but assume we will not see him or other 218 guys again any soon. At least not in the patreon version ;), you know. Maybe there are any addons or DLC about further 218 story line: somewhere in darknet, where one can get it for bitcoin or for a kidney, or you may find it in even more dirty places, like - in your own imagination :rolleyes:. Because there should be a true trash stuff content there. Something like in "breaking the quiet", "lara and horse", or "borders of the thomb rider" and other crazy stuff like that. ^_^

This is my 1st ever rly good feedback, for all the time i was here. Deep respect to efforts of DecentMonkey and Co.

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, back to your question.
My question has already been answered by Ostego. (But I don't suggest you read it unless you want to see spoilers from ep4 v7). ;)
Corrently am just somewhere in the middle of ep3, i guess. There still was some Markus presence, till the very begining of ep3, with one and only evailiable quest about 218 there. Idk for sure, but assume we will not see him or other 218 guys again any soon. At least not in the patreon version ;), you know. Maybe there are any addons or DLC about further 218 story line: somewhere in darknet, where one can get it for bitcoin or for a kidney, or you may find it in even more dirty places, like - in your own imagination :rolleyes:. Because there should be a true trash stuff content there. Something like in "breaking the quiet", "lara and horse", or "borders of the thomb rider" and other crazy stuff like that. ^_^

This is my 1st ever rly good feedback, for all the time i was here. Deep respect to efforts of DecentMonkey and Co.
As for your questions, I'll answer them in order. Episode 3 features one of the most elaborate and in-depth quests in the game, directly related to Marcus and the Farmers, which opens up an interesting layer of information to learn more about these mysterious and influential people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the second part of your question...In general, you don't need a darknet for content with animals, such stuff is quite safely distributed on the regular internet. (on resources where the policy regarding such things is not prohibitive). The storyline of the Farm 218 is not mentioned anywhere yet. However, there is a Fashion Business FAN-Art thread where fans create their own renders related to FB characters (Monica, Melanie and others), and there sometimes appear quite talented pictures related to the ‘Farm 218’ theme.

As for possible future Farm DLC for FB.. Already answered this question on previous pages and can only reiterate - it's all at the mercy of the developer. And what his decision will be - only he knows himself. But the early leaks of the paid Extra version of FB to the public probably don't add to the motivation to do something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I'm still waiting for the farm content since the RPGM days. She has to go there eventually.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes