BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Hello, friendly friends. Enjoying the game. Please gimme one hint, am playing episode 2, at the route of a striper path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hello, friendly friends. Enjoying the game. Please gimme one hint, am playing episode 2, at the route of a striper path
Doesn't happen in ep2. You will be asked to preform Monica's duties on your first visit to the bar in ep3.

Jul 13, 2022
btw don't get too much hope about stripper path. Yes Shiny Hole content continues but sadly there is no stripping animations in episode 4, even if you decide to choose "dance on the stage"

yes you can still get the earning but there are no stripper moves in the screen. You just choose dance, and it gives message that you earn this amount etc.

Someone correct me if I am doing something wrong, but as far as I know, in episode 4 you don't get to see those animations ?

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
on your first visit to the bar in ep3
Thank you very much.
When i loaded my last save from ep2 into ep3
there are no stripper moves in the screen
Actually, that option was needed in ep2 as well, at least after opening all stiping moves. When you 1st time playing it - it's good to explore and enjoy that neat rendered stiping images, but when you was long time playing already, still developing some other unfinished routes, but saw all the striping moves for doesens of times, and still using the striping job time to time just as a grind option for making some money - then you starting to miss about "skip the striping scene" button, like it availiable for some repeatable scenes, such as for example - sucking out the discount for rent price from the appartment owner.
But i understand your idea - that it'd better be a further development of striping path, with adding options and images into it, instead of cutting it out without even an optional choice to enjoy the old images. :cry:
I have some ideas to offer of possible ways to improve that, but before starting a discussion about the topic - i should 1st finish playing the episodes that we have for now, that would be professional :cool:.

Sep 16, 2021
Gosh, this is the 720p of ep4 V7.0

probably you have previously played the ep4 V6.0 the 1080p.

720p and 1080p use different save folders.

In Q&A you can find the detail of it.
Is the 1080p version of ep4 V7.O uploaded already?
If not, then what is the 8 digits code for unlocking the automatic update.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you very much.

Actually, that option was needed in ep2 as well, at least after opening all stiping moves. When you 1st time playing it - it's good to explore and enjoy that neat rendered stiping images, but when you was long time playing already, still developing some other unfinished routes, but saw all the striping moves for doesens of times, and still using the striping job time to time just as a grind option for making some money - then you starting to miss about "skip the striping scene" button, like it availiable for some repeatable scenes, such as for example - sucking out the discount for rent price from the appartment owner.
But i understand your idea - that it'd better be a further development of striping path, with adding options and images into it, instead of cutting it out without even an optional choice to enjoy the old images. :cry:
I have some ideas to offer of possible ways to improve that, but before starting a discussion about the topic - i should 1st finish playing the episodes that we have for now, that would be professional :cool:.
The revenge quest is the only one that is separate in ep 3. The Marcus training option will let you continue with the main quest as if you chose that after you finish Marcus's quest in ep3. If you choose the main quest you will miss the Marcus quest.
It is best to play the two Marcus visits in ep2 so it can be continued going forward. You will need however to play the second Marcus quest as your last of ep2 so you don't miss other content of ep2.

Jul 13, 2022
Thank you very much.

yeah but like you said , we have the option for scking for discounting of the rental or skip the scene.

But for corruption games, its one of the important path - stripping path. So it's unfortunate to remove stripping images and videos. I hope dev bring it back and even improve the stripping.

sometimes I even want to see street stripping in the alley like beginning of the game, it was also very enjoyable.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for magnificent support.
I had an issue about ep2 save file.
this is how i see your savefile when i load it screenshot0006.png
can you take a screenshot with the same save
you can do that by hit s then a pic are saved in same folder where you start the game = FashionBusiness.exe

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes