• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

flamy

Mar 23, 2018
I followed the Activate Extras step and my main menu says "EP4-v7.01-Extra", but I still can't select the Extra options (they are greyed out). Any suggestions?

Tom131@

Mar 3, 2024
hey i want to download this game , but how? usually in other games there's only one part ,we download it and extract it to get a single folder with the game but here are 4 parts ,what should i do? please someone explain in detail

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
hey i want to download this game , but how? usually in other games there's only one part ,we download it and extract it to get a single folder with the game but here are 4 parts ,what should i do? please someone explain in detail
Okay I will explain this in detail and very slowly.

F i r s t d o w n l o a d e p i s o d e 1. Play that.

T h e n d o w n l o a d e p i s o d e 2. Play that.

Do the same with ep3 and ep 4.

I hope my post had enough detail for you. If not read the FAQ on the first page.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Okay I will explain this in detail and very slowly.

F i r s t d o w n l o a d e p i s o d e 1. Play that.

T h e n d o w n l o a d e p i s o d e 2. Play that.

Do the same with ep3 and ep 4.

I hope my post had enough detail for you. If not read the FAQ on the first page.
But how to get Ranch content? And do you have working gallery mod? Red heels?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes