shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
is there any list of scenes?
and for some reason i cant enter clothing shop when steve's quest appears..

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
...and for some reason i cant enter clothing shop when steve's quest appears..
Did you go and try to enter Steve's office in the whore clothes? Monica should say a line about going to the clothing store where Dick took her, and then the store should be open in the day. If you've done all that and can't get into the store, I'd say you have a bugged save where a trigger didn't fire.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all,
I can't get Steve to appear. The guide says that he should visit after Betty announces a visitor during a gym visit but she never mentions this. I think I finished everything else that isn't connected to Steve (like the new dress), including Melanie's visit in Dick's office. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Vaelin

Jun 8, 2019
Hi all,
I can't get Steve to appear. The guide says that he should visit after Betty announces a visitor during a gym visit but she never mentions this. I think I finished everything else that isn't connected to Steve (like the new dress), including Melanie's visit in Dick's office. Any ideas?
Did you talk to Melanie after her scene with Dick in her house? You can find her in the dressing room during the day.

Reactions: berny

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Somewhere I saw mentioned that, new in the 2.5 version, you have to talk to Ralph to trigger the final Steve visit (or maybe all of the Steve visits). I had finished that part of the game in 2.4, so can't say for sure.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hey All,

Does anyone know how to get the Casual Clothes for Steve`s quest?
Im guessing it is something like this:

Wait until Steve does not transfer the money to Victoria on Friday.

Go see Victoria, then go to the Clothes shop and try steal a dress, get caught, have to work in the shop for the lesbian girl at her every whim, until You sell a dress, then she gives You the dress You tried to steal.

Use the dress, go to Steve`s company a few times before he sees You, then make him pay and also make other deals with him.

Could anyone confirm or deny I am on the right track???

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
brittC25, you are correct. Monica can also buy the dress if she was nice, or steal it (as a bitch) and then push the shopkeeper and run. With Steve, she can (if a bitch) yell at him and get him to pay without "renting out the item completely," but still has to service Steve to get follow-on money.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25, you are correct. Monica can also buy the dress if she was nice, or steal it (as a bitch) and then push the shopkeeper and run. With Steve, she can (if a bitch) yell at him and get him to pay without "renting out the item completely," but still has to service Steve to get follow-on money.
Hi Joe Steel,

Many thanks for your help since the saves to now.

I am on the bitch route now in episode 2, corruption is almost full now (thanks to your save ;) ) Steve did not pay, I went to see Victoria, she confirmed no payment, ended up tongue fucking her ass to please her.

But, I must be missing something, as Monica will not go into the Clothing shop weather she is dressed in the beautiful dress or the whore outfit, and even wearing the beautiful dress she also wont go into Steve`s office either, so it seems I am stuck in some weird loop, I only mention having the beautiful dress as it was present in your save file, any help would be great as I have gone to the shop morning, noon, evening and Monica always says the same thing that she does not want to enter the shop as who knows what that lesbian will make her do if she is caught trying to steal from the shop.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi Joe Steel,

Many thanks for your help since the saves to now.

I am on the bitch route now in episode 2, corruption is almost full now (thanks to your save ;) ) Steve did not pay, I went to see Victoria, she confirmed no payment, ended up tongue fucking her ass to please her.

But, I must be missing something, as Monica will not go into the Clothing shop weather she is dressed in the beautiful dress or the whore outfit, and even wearing the beautiful dress she also wont go into Steve`s office either, so it seems I am stuck in some weird loop, I only mention having the beautiful dress as it was present in your save file, any help would be great as I have gone to the shop morning, noon, evening and Monica always says the same thing that she does not want to enter the shop as who knows what that lesbian will make her do if she is caught trying to steal from the shop.
Yes, as I mentioned upthread, that save seems to be missing a switch. Try the attached save (after Monica has the red dress and gone to see Steve). This is the decision point in the game where she has to decide whether to submit to Steve or not. This save, I believe, plays out as DM intended.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yes, as I mentioned upthread, that save seems to be missing a switch. Try the attached save (after Monica has the red dress and gone to see Steve). This is the decision point in the game where she has to decide whether to submit to Steve or not. This save, I believe, plays out as DM intended.
Thanks for that, could You pop up the episode 2 save also?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes