Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Loving the new outfit. Should make for some interesting pics/discussions with Monica when shot from underneath ;)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can you guys tell me if iv reached the end of this version Victoria is lv 2 and all I can do is suck Steve dick like 5 times have I reached the end? Thanks for your attention let me know if you're reading this

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Pays 5000 for actual sex with her. Later on, pays 5000 for merely a blowjob. Steve has got to be the worst businessman ever. No wonder he's running the company to the ground.
I like the fact that Steve trolls Monica so much in this episode he fucks her in the toilet at the house doesn't send the money he gets a blowjob still no money send to Victoria fuck her again in his office and a creampie ending in Monica pussy i mean Monica literally became his cum dumpster !!!!

Reactions: alex andrews

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Walter250, post: 2105173, member: 1000386"]
Pouvez-vous me dire si iv est arrivé à la fin de cette version, Victoria est au niveau 2 et tout ce que je peux faire, c'est sucer Steve Dick comme si j'avais atteint 5 fois la fin? Merci de votre attention faites le moi savoir si vous lisez ceci
[/CITATION]
yes
Many Thanks

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Walter250, post: 2105533, membre: 1000386"]
J'aime le fait que Steve trolls tellement Monica dans cet épisode qu'il la baise dans les toilettes à la maison n'envoie pas l'argent qu'il reçoit une fellation toujours pas d'argent envoyé à Victoria la baise encore dans son bureau et un creampie se terminant à Monica chatte je veux dire Monica est devenu littéralement sa benne à ordures !!!!
[/CITATION] if you clean the carpet while you have to go see Victoria you will be forced to lick her ass

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Something tells me that it's Monica's husband who's doing all this. Why? We'll have to wait and see.
From what I can recall he pretty much pointed the finger at her and got the blame. So perhaps he became frustrated with her madness I know but I don't think she ever did anything with her husband.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I stopped playing since v0.2, waiting for some progress with Monica, and the few available is really interesting !
Finally, all this grind begins to pay.
Betty is really sexy as well, although i hope for some revenge with Monica, i'd like to see more of her.

I've finished v0.5 with around 500 corruption, i hope we'll get some use of that in the next update :)

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I stopped playing since v0.2, waiting for some progress with Monica, and the few available is really interesting !
Finally, all this grind begins to pay.
Betty is really sexy as well, although i hope for some revenge with Monica, i'd like to see more of her.

I've finished v0.5 with around 500 corruption, i hope we'll get some use of that in the next update :)
WOW 500 Corruption i imagine you got the dress by showing people at the streets ??

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
A quick question guys the only way to get the dress despite buying it you have to give blowjob to the guy asking i cant push the shop keeper because monica is shy in my playthrough

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes