Jan 15, 2019
How long does Monica have to be a maniquin for before she actually sells the dress? I've gotten to a point where she refuses to talk to anyone in the store any more.

D

Deleted member 1273790

is there a possibility that the pill given is not a birth control pill? and finally Monica was tricked again by Steve, but it seemed impossible if it really wasn't a birth control pill.

the story will be much more interesting if it really isn't a birth control pill, and Monica will contain Steve's child. and Monica will be fully controlled by Steve if she wants his life to be much better than now. :unsure::unsure:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
is there a possibility that the pill given is not a birth control pill? and finally Monica was tricked again by Steve, but it seemed impossible if it really wasn't a birth control pill.

the story will be much more interesting if it really isn't a birth control pill, and Monica will contain Steve's child. and Monica will be fully controlled by Steve if she wants his life to be much better than now. :unsure::unsure:
I get what you suggest but the dev has other plans for Monica. She must not become pregnant now, else the story would be over. ;)

Jan 15, 2019
Anybody have a save before she can sell the dress? Every single day for 3 weeks it's been the same thing. The secretary won't give me any money and dancing in the alley would take forever. Never had an issue with this game until now.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yes, as I mentioned upthread, that save seems to be missing a switch. Try the attached save (after Monica has the red dress and gone to see Steve). This is the decision point in the game where she has to decide whether to submit to Steve or not. This save, I believe, plays out as DM intended.
Thanks for that, could You pop up the episode 2 save also that is the match for this save?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Can someone upload saves from 0.4-0.5. I feel like i missed a lot of something here. I used 720p version. Thanks

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
This should be at the end of the ep 2-4 game. Pretty high bitchiness and corruption, though
Duuuuuddee, damn thanks a lot for this one. You saves my day certainly. And about high corruption on her, well done. I thought myself, i'm most likely the one with high corruption but i was wrong when i saw yours....almost reach thousand[shit]. But, still like i feel some scene missing. Can you share some saves where she's about to get defiled? Saves 0.3 ? I just realize this and there are some bug i thought this progress limited because the games still early but i knew it was not.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Duuuuuddee, damn thanks a lot for this one. You saves my day certainly. And about high corruption on her, well done. I thought myself, i'm most likely the one with high corruption but i was wrong when i saw yours....almost reach thousand[shit]. But, still like i feel some scene missing. Can you share some saves where she's about to get defiled? Saves 0.3 ? I just realize this and there are some bug i thought this progress limited because the games still early but i knew it was not.
I probably have the save you want and will share it if you can be more specific about "where she's about to get defiled." Are you referring to the second dinner with Steve?

kofy

Jan 14, 2019

why would someone ruin their game with pregnancy i think he would lost more players that he would gain.

Reactions: Gamle
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes