Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hmmm, I finally try to get the 2 happy endings from episode 1 ...

Happy Ending 1 is easy, just be sugar all the time and the cop lets you of the hook.

Happy Ending 2 seems to be buggy.
I didn't called Dick funny at the restaurant. Still, he states that I have called him funny and the 2nd happy ending won't trigger.

1. Is this a known problem?
2. Is there a way to fix it?
3. Can somebody please provide a save to see that ending?

And another thing: I tried to get this ending since yesterday and replayed episode 1 several times. Today my laptop starts to behave strange. When I skip the scenes the laptop runs out of memory after a short time.
I never had any problems regarding memory so far. (The laptop has 16GB of it.)
4. Are there some memory problems known about this game?

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
At first i thought i could try to make my own path but after i get kinda dizzy i realized that i must do everything to corrupt mc.
- just finished the bitch path for almost 2 days.

I'm gonna replay the game tomorrow and try the all goodboss path. And see what's the difference.

Overall, Great Game.
It's just i need to go back and forth to someplace over and over to progress to the story and it's not easy if you're not using a mouse hahaha it also makes me dizzy a little bit so i need to rest a little to continue it aheh.

Any estimation on the next release?

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
At first i thought i could try to make my own path but after i get kinda dizzy i realized that i must do everything to corrupt mc.
- just finished the bitch path for almost 2 days.

I'm gonna replay the game tomorrow and try the all goodboss path. And see what's the difference.

Overall, Great Game.
It's just i need to go back and forth to someplace over and over to progress to the story and it's not easy if you're not using a mouse hahaha it also makes me dizzy a little bit so i need to rest a little to continue it aheh.

Any estimation on the next release?
20th july

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Spoiler from EP2 v0.6 (Public)

Possibility to eat in a restaurant or pub.

---

Spoiler from EP2 v0.6 (1+ Patrons)

Monica can eat in the House also.

But with a certain condition ;)

Last edited:

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Are there similar corruption games like this, where the female is a noble, heroine, Boss etc?
I’ve played several but the content wasn’t that good like this one? Any recommendations?

Reactions: numanumani

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
So many different setups/places (home, office, pub/hotel). Sounds like it will be a major update with lots of new content. Looking forward to it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes