Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone have a save file of the bathroom scene with cum shallow and things like this when i was in this scene i did not have the necessary corruption... Thanks so much!

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone have a save file of the bathroom scene with cum shallow and things like this when i was in this scene i did not have the necessary corruption... Thanks so much!
put the save file here and increase your corruption, save the new file and then put it in the save folder

Reactions: Locamenteloco

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
Hi mates. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I have the sex scene between Monica X Steve in the office!?. What are the conditions!?

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shardak

Nov 7, 2017
Hi mates. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I have the sex scene between Monica X Steve in the office!?. What are the conditions!?

Scene sex with Steve at home, near the pool. Consent to closing the transaction.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Well, I love to see her switching between enjoying new power (that depends on the mercy of others and can be revoked any time) and being forced to serve the guys and girls ^^
And of course, she must have hope and a chance to get into her former position again ... the more she hopes, the harder the fall :D

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
I think we disagree here a lot, I doubt monica will get any revenge at all, and fred will just fuck more girls :p
maybe episode 1 was too short and did not have enough time to build her character as a super bitch strong woman then?
I bet she will even be able to sell her ass later on in the game lol
I will check back to see change log if something new happens, but monica feels more like a cuckquean than a strong woman and how I see the story so far I see no revenge for monice, at least not in the kind that such a woman monica is described would do it :p
opinions is like the ass, it is split
Fred is actually a pretty minor character. I've seen your posts and it seems like you really don't seem to understand the objective or even the subject matter of the story being presented in the game. You're overview is a very simplistic one and this game has a much more evolved story line than that. Monica is a crazy strong woman, but that's because everything was handed to her and she feels she "deserves" everything. Now because she's had everything ripped away, yes she's currently being cucked but eventually she will get back on top but she'll have to learn how to treat people with dignity and respect first. I know someone recommended you watch The devil Wears Prada, but I'm going to go back further in time and recommend you watch an old classic with Eddie Murphy in it called Trading Places. Hopefully that will help you understand the gist of this game a little better.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
praying for a melanie full penetration sex scene this update, dont care if its with the shawarma guy

betty already got a lot of "content" and i'm a bit bored of her tbh, now that she's back pleaaasee switch focus to melanie, imo the hottest character in the game

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes