kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi mate. How can Monica is fucked by Steve in the office? Can you give me the instruction? Thanks!
First you have to wait for the Stive’s second visit to the house when Betty is not at home.Late evening Steve will find Monica near the pool and will fuck her.After than Monica can visit Steve at his office

Reactions: nhansieu84
Mar 26, 2018
praying for a melanie full penetration sex scene this update, dont care if its with the shawarma guy

betty already got a lot of "content" and i'm a bit bored of her tbh, now that she's back pleaaasee switch focus to melanie, imo the hottest character in the game
I would love a Melanie scene in every way possible DP , IR , gangbang whatever..But ofcourse Monica is my number 1 priority..

Dec 30, 2017
Bad Monica, the good path doesn't have as much content compared to the bad path.
I played both route, base on what ive'd play they are just "mostly" the same. The only difference is with goodpath monica, you have more chance on choosing "SOME" of the not-corrupt choices. And the badpath almost put you automatically to the corruption choices.

But this game is about corrupting jessica so technically both route "for me" are just the same. You can go GoodPath and still choose the Corruption Choices :)

But no offense to the reply. It's just my opinion though. :)

Reactions: Sabot

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
First you have to wait for the Stive’s second visit to the house when Betty is not at home.Late evening Steve will find Monica near the pool and will fuck her.After than Monica can visit Steve at his office
Thanks for your share. I did the same, but only the blow job in the office with Steve, not fucking and cumming inside Monica. My Monica is a full bitch. Do you know why I missed the 2nd sex scene?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for your share. I did the same, but only the blow job in the office with Steve, not fucking and cumming inside Monica. My Monica is a full bitch. Do you know why I missed the 2nd sex scene?
just like you this scene I do not do it, whether hot or not

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
You should go to the Steve office again and make a deal with him(you can find him at the office only once per week).He will offer you $50 cash and the others by transfer and will fuck Monica

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Help please. i am stuck. steve is at the house for the second time, he called monica twice, after the second time (monica giving him the fork) nothing happens. what should i do ? where should i go ?

Dec 30, 2017
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE <3
I love what you did there <3
I'm so happy for julia's return.
Thank you <3

And the new options on the whore path we're lit. It's so freaking hot.

And lastly. Those scenes with victoria are tje best. Thank you so much <3
I know that you just released an update now, but when is the next update? XD

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I only have the option to blow steve in the office, no fucking, what gives? What simple thing have I inevitable missed?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Help please. i am stuck. steve is at the house for the second time, he called monica twice, after the second time (monica giving him the fork) nothing happens. what should i do ? where should i go ?
go to bed and sleep / go to the pool

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes