• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Does anyone have a save file for mac where you have turned her into a prostitute in episode 2? I don't understand the walkthrough given and I can never get enough corruption. Thanks!

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Help please. i am stuck. steve is at the house for the second time, he called monica twice, after the second time (monica giving him the fork) nothing happens. what should i do ? where should i go ?
Go for a nap and wait for the evening .Steve will come to the pool

Reactions: Kourosh

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Hello friends!
Today will be release of the Fashion Business!
I'm on schedule. Although it's not easy :)
The game, as usual, will be released for all platforms at once.

However, there was a problem with the 1080p version for Android.
I always try to optimize the game. Now Episode 2 contains about 8,000 images.
Nevertheless, even with the maximum compression for Android, the 1080p version began to occupy more than 2Gb.
2Gb is a limit for .apk containers for Android devices.

So, build the 1080p version for Android is impossible for now.
I'll look for some workaround to resolve this problem.
Most likely it'll be in-game updating. So, You can update the game without downloading it entirely.
For this functionality to work, a lot needs to be done. I'll try to do this in the next 1-2 updates.

720p version for Android will be released as usual.
Stay up to date!

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
While we all are waitung ... can somebody please tell what to do to get the 2nd happy ending in chapter 1? Which decisions must be made?

I followed the walkthrough, but Dick still says I made fun of him in the restaurant.
(And since the game crashes with skipping dialogues and sex scenes every time with a memory error, it needs very much time to test the constellations :cry: )

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks!
I haven't released it yet :)

My development cycle is 4-6 weeks.
Last time it's more 6 than 4 because of the size of updates. ;)
i guess its worth to wait 4 or even 6 weeks for your updates. i mean they are awesome in renders and story telling and huge with tons of scenes.
i have the feeling that your content is growing much faster compared to other games.
keep up the good work (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
While we all are waitung ... can somebody please tell what to do to get the 2nd happy ending in chapter 1? Which decisions must be made?

I followed the walkthrough, but Dick still says I made fun of him in the restaurant.
(And since the game crashes with skipping dialogues and sex scenes every time with a memory error, it needs very much time to test the constellations :cry: )
You just have to try your hardest to be nice to Dick. with regards to the restaurant scene, it might have been something in a previous scene that you have made a wrong choice with and upset him.I'm sure there is a scene where you can like his tie or make fun of it maybe it was that?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

batuhan305

Sep 30, 2017

Yep ;) But it depends on your time zone.

16h

Awww man.....Central

16h

It'll be near evening on 20th by central time.

Reactions: Hermundurii
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes