ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I had to start a new game because I was completely lost and it seemed I could not trigger scenes due to earllier mistakes. Now playing that grindfest from the beginning is the most annoying task ever. DSpeedclicking at its worst, and you can't avoid playing through each and every day (instead of skipping to Friday) because you need to do this stuff over and over and over and over and over again to progress in the story. I know that there are many great elements and even greater graphics in this game, that's why I started it again, but as a game Fashion Business really sucks.

At the moment I am trying to get her finally to bare her tits at the pole, I know exactly what to do, but now six (EDIT: seven) days in a row the guy who triggers the new scenesdid not appear, this game is so utterly frustrating. To get ahead with Bardie, you have to do the Betty-panty stuff TEN TIMES! I wanna puke...

EDIT again: The variations on showing off her bare boobs on the other hand are just great. Thanks for that. I hope the DEV continues these parts as well. There is a lot more she can do, especially groping is a must,I would say.

One more EDIT: I've got areal bad suspicion that IF I finish the Bardie quest (blackmailing Betty) BEFORE raising my relationship with Betty by going to the fitness, I have run into a dead end, because the relationship with Betty does not go up after that by fitness and Bardie does not go on due to the lack of progress with Betty. I was so annoyed of the panty-stuff that I tried to get rid of it fast and did the shit 10 times to get ahead, wanting Monica to be free of that stuff and going commando (or whatever, just no more clicking arounfd for that annoying panty stuff). Now I did so many moves in the game about several hundreds of times and it seems I lost hours again for that mistake. What a bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
Hi all, maybe a silly question, but how to get Betty in Steve‘s office?
Just keep doing the BJ contracts with Steve. After like 7-8 times, she should show up. It changes slightly a few times. Secretaries coming in ect.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
The photoshoots just don't happen. Every time I visit the office and speak with the photographer, Alex, I get two options - Where's Melanie and Not Right Now - when he asks me whether I'd like to pose. She's got to showing her tits to strangers, so I guess that path is progressing, but the photoshoots just aren't happening. I'd hate to restart this game from scratch.
Talk to Biff only he can send you to photo studio don't start again it's a pain to start all over again and have to redo the prison part

Reactions: Lycan73

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I had to start a new game because I was completely lost and it seemed I could not trigger scenes due to earllier mistakes. Now playing that grindfest from the beginning is the most annoying task ever. DSpeedclicking at its worst, and you can't avoid playing through each and every day (instead of skipping to Friday) because you need to do this stuff over and over and over and over and over again to progress in the story. I know that there are many great elements and even greater graphics in this game, that's why I started it again, but as a game Fashion Business really sucks.

At the moment I am trying to get her finally to bare her tits at the pole, I know exactly what to do, but now six (EDIT: seven) days in a row the guy who triggers the new scenesdid not appear, this game is so utterly frustrating. To get ahead with Bardie, you have to do the Betty-panty stuff TEN TIMES! I wanna puke...

EDIT again: The variations on showing off her bare boobs on the other hand are just great. Thanks for that. I hope the DEV continues these parts as well. There is a lot more she can do, especially groping is a must,I would say.

One more EDIT: I've got areal bad suspicion that IF I finish the Bardie quest (blackmailing Betty) BEFORE raising my relationship with Betty by going to the fitness, I have run into a dead end, because the relationship with Betty does not go up after that by fitness and Bardie does not go on due to the lack of progress with Betty. I was so annoyed of the panty-stuff that I tried to get rid of it fast and did the shit 10 times to get ahead, wanting Monica to be free of that stuff and going commando (or whatever, just no more clicking arounfd for that annoying panty stuff). Now I did so many moves in the game about several hundreds of times and it seems I lost hours again for that mistake. What a bummer.
Once you know what you're doing you can speedrun easily it takes 2 hour's i think i did that in order to have Monica in this update Shy girl status and i have the other save which Monica is a bitch from hell

Reactions: ray3dave

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Fashion Business-EP1 + EP2 v0.6 PC/MAC/ANDROID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EP1
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.79 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)
EP2
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.6-720p-pc.zip (1.75 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (1.74 Gb) - MAC
apk FashonBusinessEP2v06-2.60-release.apk (1.2 Gb)
How can i download by torrent? Thank you!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes