Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How can i download by torrent? Thank you!
You are on the adult forum, there are torrent downloads in many topics. You must know how to use it. On the Internet, you can dial your question and find the answer in 5 seconds.
just copy and put in browser. If you have torrent it will open automatically
What kind of nonsense. You also do not know what the magnet link is?
Link is copied and inserted into the torrent through URL. The browser has nothing to do with it. This only works if the link is set to open automatically.

• Haha
Reactions: alex andrews

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
You are on the adult forum, there are torrent downloads in many topics. You must know how to use it. On the Internet, you can dial your question and find the answer in 5 seconds.

Link is copied and inserted into the torrent through URL. The browser has nothing to do with it. This only works if the link is set to open automatically.

it works for me

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018

Man, stay still and do not fill the bag, if it will not help, do not waste your time.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
it works for me
I don’t understand why need to discuss how the torrent works here. Let's discuss how to use the Internet and computer.
If your link opens immediately in torrent, it means that you have configured the corresponding browser option. But for a person who has never opened a magnet link and did not use them, it will not work so easily. (you need to first read the instructions, and then propose options. Some do not use the browser at all, but immediately open the torrent)
Man, stay still and do not fill the bag, if it will not help, do not waste your time.
I posted a post with a working torrent. You ask children's questions that do not help "waste time."

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
I don’t understand why need to discuss how the torrent works here. Let's discuss how to use the Internet and computer.
If your link opens immediately in torrent, it means that you have configured the corresponding browser option. But for a person who has never opened a magnet link and did not use them, it will not work so easily. (you need to first read the instructions, and then propose options. Some do not use the browser at all, but immediately open the torrent)

I posted a post with a working torrent. You ask children's questions that do not help "waste time."
Is it missing love for you?, are you sad about something? relax and look good, my brother....

Reactions: Gamle

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it missing love for you?, are you sad about something? relax and look good, my brother....
All that worries me is what children do on the adult forum. There is so much for them incomprehensible and new, so many questions to be asked ...
(finish with your fantasies - do not ask a question if you do not want to get an answer)

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
All that worries me is what children do on the adult forum. There is so much for them incomprehensible and new, so many questions to be asked ...
(finish with your fantasies - do not ask a question if you do not want to get an answer)
I asked for someone with the minimum of education, not for a human who has not yet evolved who does not know how to live in society, I hope it will not be like that in your life outside the internet...
Thank you for nothing, bye.

Ralissa86

Jul 31, 2018
anyone have a save file where Alex have 100 % because i got only 66% and have all photoshoots done and all Pictures what i have mistaken ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
asked for someone with the minimum of education, not for a human who has not yet evolved who does not know how to live in society, I hope it will not be like that in your life outside the internet...
Thank you for nothing, bye.
I said goodbye to you even after my first answer. So you decided to discuss your abilities. All this time you spent on your child’s question and discussion of my answer, you would be better used to study the work of the torrent. And then there would be less spam in this topic...

tatacici

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, I did that. I did talk to Biff. He said there were new clothes available, and suggested she pose in them for the shoot. Said something about adhering to the new image of the magazine. I visited the photographer, Alex, after that, and I just can't move forward with the shoots.
go to biff in red dress

Reactions: Richierich78

gotta450

Jan 17, 2018
Can't seem to get passed the Serve guests thing :(

Figured it out; apparently you can make both steve visits run at the same time if you ask Ralph.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes