ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Once you know what you're doing you can speedrun easily it takes 2 hour's i think i did that in order to have Monica in this update Shy girl status and i have the other save which Monica is a bitch from hell
I don't know how you do that. You can't skip time because you need the gym stuff to progress. And in doing the daily stuff you do a thousand clicks to get it done, that consumes time.

ANYONE KNOWS WHETHER PROGRESS IS BLOCKED IF YOU DO THE BARDIE_GYM_STORYLINE BEFORE LEVELING UP WITH BETTY by going to the gym with her? I would hate to go back hours of clicking for that mistake if it has to be done in a certain order.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
still didn't try this game. i wonder if there's a femdom path for fmc? because browsing some pics shows her only enslaved.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Something new i discovered right now my progress with Ashley is now at lv 2 she is the girl that works at Shiny Hole feel free to ask me how to reach lv 2 with her in case you guys are interested

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Something new i discovered right now my progress with Ashley is now at lv 2 she is the girl that works at Shiny Hole feel free to ask me how to reach lv 2 with her in case you guys are interested
Can you provide us a save to check whats the stats atm?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
When I test the game, I complete it in about an hour. (skipping all dialogues and scenes).
But I agree that I still have little experience in creating gameplay. Some people specialize only in this and have been doing this for many years.
To create this game, I have to deal with the plot, level design, characters graphics, lights, dialogs, and so on.
And I'm still very far from perfect in all of this. ;)
the game is very good, it has beautiful rendering and the story is good, the only thing I blame (a bit) the scene of sex in the MAJ are not enough, except that the game is very good and I will follow you until I can not ;)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Why game don't plays on android?
Android has a problem when it's over 2GB. Even the 720p version was bigger this time (in total). DecentMonkey tries to find a solution here, i.e. updates where you only download the new content, not the complete game.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Bugs with episode 2-0.6
1. The first bug is that if you do or don't let Steve fuck her at basement pool on Saturday it assumes you did regardless.

2. After that Saturday if you try to visit Steve's office you can't no matter what. It won't recognize you have the red dress as you try to enter his building. It will say you need to go to the clothing store and buy clothes. At the clothing store you can't enter because you already got the red dress and it makes the comment regarding the lesbian.

3. Again if you didn't let Steve fuck at the pool it assumes you did and you can't get modeling jobs.

Suggest the author find a better way to keep track of that logic so it's easier for him to track. To bad python doesn't have switch statement.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Funny, I have the red dress and there is a bug that acts like I don't have it and wants me to go buy it again but won't let me in the store. He really needs to learn to keep better track of this logic. Owell, guess we are waiting for another patch.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Monica needs to ask Biff about the photoshoots.
Yep, I know that. I've played this game - and religiously, might I add - since it's very first version. I'm aware you need to interact with Biff for any photoshoot to happen. Nevertheless, frustrated with the lack of progress, I did start the game from scratch. I don't know what the problem was. Maybe there was an issue with my previous saves, but I've played through to the end - and, yes, that includes the latest photoshoots. So, problem solved, in a way.

Anyways, I wish to add that it was a brilliant update. I loved the latest photoshoots. The costumes are getting more revealing. I'd love it if you could perhaps do a "magazine update" with every shoot. Perhaps the latest copy lying around in the background, with a picture of Monica from the latest shoot. Just so we "know" her intimate bits are being exposed to the public. And perhaps a few more press interviews aligned with that and the magazine's future. I love it that Melanie has some standards/dignity, refuses to do nudes, while Monica, her boss, so to speak, is gradually going to have to pose in the buff (unless there other plans for Melanie, following Marcus and the farm).

Monica's finally exposing her tits to strangers, and that was an exciting update, too. Hope the next update sees her go further.

Steve, so far, is the only guy to have fucked her. I hope more sex scenes are on the way, and with different guys.

I'd also love it if the people she'd put down were to participate in her humiliation. Julia's back in the picture, for example. She's at the office. Biff could, say, have Julia pick the next costume for Monica for the photoshoot - "Whatever your choice is, Julia, I leave it entirely up to you." And Julia intentionally picks a very revealing one. This is just to cite an example.

What I love, above all, is that Monica's not loving any bit of it, but is forcing herself to comply. That's the true essence of humiliation. Perhaps, if you could keep it that way going forward, because it's not really humiliation if a girl loves to sleep with multiple men. But then, again, you're the developer. You'd have better ideas, or your patrons/supporters might be wanting things to head in a different direction.

Nonetheless, as I've said before, I absolutely love this game - it's one of the few that keep me coming to this forum - and as usual, I'll be eagerly awaiting the coming update.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes