grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Is Monica that much of a bitch? I got to thinking about it after I read the description again. To be honest she is only mildly bitchy compared to a good number of women I met in real life. Seriously she doesn't even hold a candle to my ex. My ex isn't even the worst I've known. If I was to rate her bitchiness with having her do everything mean she can that would probably give her a solid 2 maybe 3 on my chart 1 point above that would be my ex.

My brother was working temp jobs one time and my parents were sick of him just quitting jobs. I worked for DOD at the time. So I took a day off my normal job and temped with my brother. The female boss he had was so beyond bad her actions were criminal. The second I left the place with my brother I didn't even take my brother home went to the cops and had the place raided and shut down and her arrested. That cunt was about a 6 to a 7. Talking behavior and making conditions worse than many sweat shops. Needless to say my parents were ok with my brother not going back to work there. What Monica does to the two girls having them strip.... they had a choice. This bitch at that place you agree to an 8 hour shift get locked in a cage 14 hours to sort stuff they recovered from a truck wreck. They don't let you out till they decide to no breaks, no lunch and no bathroom breaks.... They deserved every year of jail they got and more.

I've met a number of people working for CPS and most are good people and really are there to do what is best for the kids and most think the original family if helped to fix their issues is the best option. However there are so real fucking shit bags also working for the agency that tend to give everyone a bad name. They do everything from make up shit and make situations were people are setup to fail rather than help them fix problems. Those bitches hit the 8 to 9 range.

And yea there is worse even than those. They generally have the power to fuck with a lot more lives than what a simple case work for CPS does. Female Judges, politicians, ... and a number of others that are sociopaths and think everyone else there is nothing but a fucking stone for them to step on.

The funny part is half the women I dated are worse than what Monica has been described as in this. Tend think if you want to vilonize this character for being a bitch you got some room to work with there.

hehe2316004

Jun 29, 2017
Yep, I know that. I've played this game - and religiously, might I add - since it's very first version. I'm aware you need to interact with Biff for any photoshoot to happen. Nevertheless, frustrated with the lack of progress, I did start the game from scratch. I don't know what the problem was. Maybe there was an issue with my previous saves, but I've played through to the end - and, yes, that includes the latest photoshoots. So, problem solved, in a way.

Anyways, I wish to add that it was a brilliant update. I loved the latest photoshoots. The costumes are getting more revealing. I'd love it if you could perhaps do a "magazine update" with every shoot. Perhaps the latest copy lying around in the background, with a picture of Monica from the latest shoot. Just so we "know" her intimate bits are being exposed to the public. And perhaps a few more press interviews aligned with that and the magazine's future. I love it that Melanie has some standards/dignity, refuses to do nudes, while Monica, her boss, so to speak, is gradually going to have to pose in the buff (unless there other plans for Melanie, following Marcus and the farm).

Monica's finally exposing her tits to strangers, and that was an exciting update, too. Hope the next update sees her go further.

Steve, so far, is the only guy to have fucked her. I hope more sex scenes are on the way, and with different guys.

I'd also love it if the people she'd put down were to participate in her humiliation. Julia's back in the picture, for example. She's at the office. Biff could, say, have Julia pick the next costume for Monica for the photoshoot - "Whatever your choice is, Julia, I leave it entirely up to you." And Julia intentionally picks a very revealing one. This is just to cite an example.

What I love, above all, is that Monica's not loving any bit of it, but is forcing herself to comply. That's the true essence of humiliation. Perhaps, if you could keep it that way going forward, because it's not really humiliation if a girl loves to sleep with multiple men. But then, again, you're the developer. You'd have better ideas, or your patrons/supporters might be wanting things to head in a different direction.

Nonetheless, as I've said before, I absolutely love this game - it's one of the few that keep me coming to this forum - and as usual, I'll be eagerly awaiting the coming update.
Can you share your save? I have the same problem.

Grateful >>>m(_ _)m<<<

Jul 10, 2019
I do not understand why they can not unlock the work of the office, it is simple, after completing the photo sessions with both clothes, talk to Biff maybe it is necessary to another Photo session, do what you ask, talk to the secretary later with Alex and when you finish talking to him, Monica is in the new dress

The problem I'm having is I'm not getting what I think are the two "new" outfits for the photo shoots. I've completed the other 5 (as in x out of x shots accepted). Just keep getting the same 4 outfits (photoshoot with Melaine grey'd out since she is missing). So any advice on how to get the new outfits would be helpful.

I think after getting the two "new" photoshoots completed (according to the walkthrough) you can get the offer to work in the office.

Kinda running out of steam - I think I'm just left with Steve and Biff stuff - and they only work when I owe money to Victoria (unless I'm missing something).

Jul 10, 2019
I got that "bug" too . . . you can get back in the store once you actually need to get into the store (see the walkthrough about needing the dress to visit Steve's office - you can't get the dress until then. I'm guessing you went to the store a bunch of times trying to get the dress (like i did) and ran into big crowds each time - it eventually locks you out until later).

Jul 10, 2019
The photoshoot with Melanie is grayed out not because she's missing, but because you've been nice to her. If you'd been a bitch with her all along, she'll help you out with Dick/Marcus, but on the condition that you agree to do the photoshoot with her.

Don the red dress and speak with Biff. I'd suggest you visit him every evening. He hands out shoot assignments, apparently, only once per week. If you still don't succeed, then perhaps you might want to consider starting the game from scratch. At least that was what I did. It was a fair amount of grinding, but I got to play through to the end.
Good advice. It may also be because I was running Ep 2 v0.5 whilst using the Ep 2 v0.6 guide . . . oops. Mea culpa.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know what it takes to get Monica to take off her panties for the last photoshoot? She spreads her legs and all that's fine but when Alex asks her she tells him that if he touches her she'll kill him. That ends the shoot even though there's still 12 photos left to take...

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
How do I get Steve to have sex with Monica again for their contract. I seem to b stuck
You just go to his office with the red dress and take the pill. Go back next week and she can suck him off for 5k or show her boobs to Jane for a lunch ticket.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Funny, I have the red dress and there is a bug that acts like I don't have it and wants me to go buy it again but won't let me in the store. He really needs to learn to keep better track of this logic. Owell, guess we are waiting for another patch.
Can u provide more detail about it ? Did you use any console comands ? Did you edit your saves with the save editors ? Win/Mac/Androig ? Steps to reproduce ?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know what it takes to get Monica to take off her panties for the last photoshoot? She spreads her legs and all that's fine but when Alex asks her she tells him that if he touches her she'll kill him. That ends the shoot even though there's still 12 photos left to take...
I am not 100% sure what do you mean, but if I am not wrong, the last shoots from the last photoshoots require 200 corruption points, otherwise Monica will refuse to do it. Am I answered ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download Win (663.4 MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes