Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Ok, then I'll take the one with Julia, too xD

Julia was threated bad from Monica for a long time.
She also blames Monica for not protection her from Fred and other "misadventures".
So she planned something with her brother Marcus. He also helps her to blackmail Biff, so Julia can be close to Monica again after her downfall.
And since Julia is part of a huge gypsy familie, her sisters assist her with her revenge, too (among other scenes, they were the female maniacs in the clothes shop that humiliate Monica when she has to sell the dress).
In the end, Julia will take over Monica's empire and make her pose as a nasty BDSM model on her magazine cover with some animals ....
The rest of the day monica serves in a degrading maid-horse uniform, getting punished by Julia and her family all the time.

And they lived happily ever after ... ~fin~

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Oh, and I really like how she's only just now discovering orgasms from sex. I remember right from the first game, she never really liked sex at all. She didn't understand what the big deal was it, since she never climaxed before. Now she has, and her views on it are changing. I like how DecentMonkey has integrated that kind of idea.
Yeah, I like this dynamic a lot too. If one of the intended paths is indeed her reconciliation with her husband as a more docile, subservient or submissive wife, associating her first orgasmic experiences with intensely degrading situations would certainly make that kind of ending more plausible and beleivable.
Also I appreciate Decentmonkeys nod to the cliché that bitchiness in women is caused by sexual frustration.

But almost any character we've seen so far could be the one who want some revenge on Monica.
That's true, and is a strong point of this game's writing; even the driver could be more than what he appears to be with his eternal calmness and mention of "psychological training" like some movie version of a special forces operative.

Personally, I suspect that the secretary might be involved - she is the one person Monica genuinely likes, respects and even admires, and it is reasonable to assume that she would trust her with a lot of information about her private and business transactions, account details etc. Plus, she behaves very bizzarely, and the game hasnt focused on her much. Maybe she wanted to teach Monica a lesson about moral decency and traditional virtues?

The game is set up for so many more creatively humiliating scenes in the future - Julia, her office colleagues, the aspiring model turned prostitute, the bank employee she wanted to get fired, the waitress, etc. etc. - you could come up with dozens of degradingly erotic scenarios there.
I just hope the patrons have the same interests we do - as much as the creator is ultimately responsible for the direction of the game, if most of his patrons are screaming at him about wanting more sex with bums/randoms, he will have to divert his resources towards their wishes, at least in part.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

mitchk809

Feb 26, 2018
Ranch 218 could be very, very!! hardcore! It's the absolute opposite of what happened before.

I the main episodes she will be "hired by the very people she's treated shoddily" as you say.
But the Ranch 218 - this is absolute horror.

If you played the game, then, most likely, you remember what Marcus said about things awaiting for her there.
It's all true.

But for now, my main purpose is to fix and rework gameplay of the current version of the game.
I tried to make a good renders, a good story. It seems to me that this is one of the best stories of all games here.
Not the best translation, perhaps, spoils the impression, but i will correct it with time.
Also i plan to add more H-scenes in the Episode 1.
After the release of the game, i was going to immediately develop episode 2.
I used to plan to release first part of it in May.
But how can I deal with this if almost all the marks of my game are "shit" and "crap"?
Most players just ripped my renders and did not learn anything about the story itself. It's all because gameplay. The story itself is not so long as there are long walkings, car drivings and etc.
I can not leave it at that.
I do not want to let a few ridiculous slowly crawling sprites spoil everyone the impression of the story.
This is the best damn Game out right now. Haters can eat D**K

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
don't forget if we play a good monica buckfett who treat people nicely, politely and last it ended poorly in ep1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in ep 2 we always see the submissive side of monica who must accept all the humiliation although she is being nice and polite to the others (good girl route), and we don't see any sign monica buckfett to become her old self again

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
3.gif

The release of "Fashion Business EP2.07" will be soon!
Also, I wish to say about the decision to make some changes in the released versions.
From now, 20+, 30+ and 50+ tiers will receive "FullHD Extra" version, which will include more content and more animations (more scenes and more angles). The difference will be not too big, but hot.
For example, this Extra update will include the scene with Monica's secretary in the slums and Melanie's action which you see in the post image, but without a bra ;-)

5+ and 10+ will receive the same version as before, but I plan to make FullHD version available for them too in the future. So everyone will be happy.

I also want to thank everyone who supports me. Without your support, not a single new day of Monica would be impossible.
And now I continue working hard and prepare a new release.
Respectfully yours, DecentMonkey.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Extra
View attachment 393303

Also, I wish to say about the decision to make some changes in the released versions.
From now, 20+, 30+ and 50+ tiers will receive "FullHD Extra" version, which will include more content and more animations (more scenes and more angles). The difference will be not too big, but hot.
For example, this Extra update will include the scene with Monica's secretary in the slums and Melanie's action which you see in the post image, but without a bra ;-)

5+ and 10+ will receive the same version as before, but I plan to make FullHD version available for them too in the future. So everyone will be happy.

I also want to thank everyone who supports me. Without your support, not a single new day of Monica would be impossible.
Extra content? I need that

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
View attachment 393303

Damn. Nice animation. I had to force myself to quit looking at it. I was mesmerized.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just finished the the 0.6 update, and i have to say I liked the first episode more in the terms of gameplay. The second episode offers more sex scenes, some reaaaaally hot, some with Monica, some with very sexy Betty. But I have a problem with the gameplay in the second episode. It is all a big chore to play. You literally do same things over and over again to get to 100 % and level up your relationship with characters. So it is like this, u wake up, you wear panties of a different color so Bardie can see you and you do that for like 5-6 day straight to get to 100%, then you get a new chore to wear no panties and you do it all over again.
That is what you do with different characters too, repeat actions to get to a new scene or something. This way you prolong the game, but the actual new content is not that big.

This was not meant to be an attack on the developer, I just had to write something after playing the update and not finishing it because i got tired of doing the same thing over and over again just to see a couple of new scenes after i manage to level up.
Still is a very good game, like the concept and the characters, but the gameplay was soooooo much better in the first episode.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Hi there, wanted to ask - how many members there are in the dev team of Decent Monkey?
As far as i'm aware its just him with a few people doing English corrections and German translation.
I could be mistaken though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is all a big chore to play. You literally do same things over and over again to get to 100 % and level up your relationship with characters. So it is like this, u wake up, you wear panties of a different color so Bardie can see you and you do that for like 5-6 day straight to get to 100%, then you get a new chore to wear no panties and you do it all over again.
Yeah pretty much spot on and this is my only fault with the game it's that extra grind that we have to do it gets a bit much at times apart from that everything else is great.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes