Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If Monica would just be a bit curvier... her face and look is kinda hot. Sex will come sooner or later. But I wish she had more curves :love:

Reactions: Lycan73

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If Monica would just be a bit curvier... her face and look is kinda hot. Sex will come sooner or later. But I wish she had more curves :love:
Not me. I'm happy to see a woman with realistic looks. 3D models with huge boobs break immersion because the clothing starts to defy gravity and hang on the underboob like it was glued on (see: Manila Shaw). I think Monica is as close to perfect as I have seen in a game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Not me. I'm happy to see a woman with realistic looks. 3D models with huge boobs break immersion because the clothing starts to defy gravity and hang on the underboob like it was glued on (see: Manila Shaw). I think Monica is as close to perfect as I have seen in a game.
Realistic? Hm if you say so. I personally think every story is unrealistic and this one makes no exception. Why let a girl look plane normal then? Beside.. I personally think there are girls in reality which have more hips and boobs than her + she looks more like an uncommon supermodel

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
EP2_07_ReleasePost_b.png

The release contains more than 2000 new images and several hot animations! It's the biggest update of the game ever!
What's new:
  • Slums: new pole actions. 3 variants for each citizen.
  • New office quest: reports collecting.
  • Relationship with Julia: 5 mini-events.
  • A new way to earn 50$: go to the slums with your secretary (extra version).
  • New HOT photoshoot.
  • Main story: continuation of Melanie's storyline.
  • Beginning of the relationship between Melanie and Victoria.
  • Beginning of the Marcus storyline.
  • Shiny Hole: Monica starts a waitress career.
  • Shiny Hole: punishment scenes. 4 scenes with Joe and 3 with Ashley. To start these scenes, Monica needs to leave the pub without giving tips to the owners.
  • Change: added a way to sell the dress without losing dignity.
  • New achievements system: You can see all the events available in the game. In one of the next updates, it will become a Gallery.
  • New game updating system. You can do it online. Works for PC and Mac (Experimental).
BugFixes:
  • Serious bug during the work as a seller in the clothing shop: in some cases, the final customer didn't appear.
  • Other minor fixes.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes