Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
He hired someone to help with artworks, so the team for programming and arts consists of 2, then there are guys for engl. translation and correction and me for german translation.
Oh, got it, thank you! I was interested who's responsible for the code, and if thats the main developer - is there any way to contact with him for a few questions?

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Ok I chose the path where MC tells the truth during the fashion night speech, and finds herself naked again at police station, and it's game over. Dev, do you intend to ever write this part, or is your game in corridor mode? Thx for a prompt answer.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Ok I chose the path where MC tells the truth during the fashion night speech, and finds herself naked again at police station, and it's game over. Dev, do you intend to ever write this part, or is your game in corridor mode? Thx for a prompt answer.

"The game already has two endings depending on the choices. Each end can be the beginning of a new parallel game.
I only have resources for one game at a time now. So, I choose the most interesting way from the point of view of an adult game."

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone have a max corruption save file or something (and is it possible to make it work on Mac, if not I have a windows pc so no problem?)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone have a max corruption save file or something (and is it possible to make it work on Mac, if not I have a windows pc so no problem?)
Open the console with Shift + o and type in $ corruption = x (x = 1 - 999). then press enter and then esc.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I just tried that console thing to get max corruption it worked for me i think u guys just typed it wrong

ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
What time zone is this game posted in? Does he normally upload early or late in the day? This is important. I'm bursting here.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
In terms of appearing on patreon, it is the 8th today but depends where in the world the dev is located. Could be in 1 hours 10 hours etc, but I do have 30$ patreon there so I should have it soon at least after it is released. When rls date comes close i cant help but sub to the dev to get it quickly.

Reactions: abgazil and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There will be a delay until the game gets here, so don't count on seeing it here on the 8th.
Well idk how it works here but when NLT releases an update it will be up here just a few hours later.
When Deep releases update it’s mostly either some hours later uploaded or just one day later.

Still hope too sex scenes with the boss after hours of exhausting grinding at the dirty streets.
And hopefully more scenes of her friend Melanie - especially with that fat guy Dick (which just stopped in the middle of the scene..)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes