Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hi. Thanks for the bug report. I'm trying to catch this bug.
Ren'Py is not reverting all the objects on "rollback". I figured out this after searching for the bugs during house cleaning, etc.
Hey DecentMonkey loving the update so far i just have a problem i cant enter Monica office because the game cant find Monica office working clothes do i need to download the game again????

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Any solution to this problem guys ???

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Sprites/Monica_Office/Cabinet/Office_Monica_Cabinet_Table_Monica_WorkingOutfit1_Evening.png'>:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 245, in script call
label call_save():
label call_save():
label call_save():
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 95, in script
with Dissolve(0.7)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Sprites/Monica_Office/Cabinet/Office_Monica_Cabinet_Table_Monica_WorkingOutfit1_Evening.png'.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Beginning of the relationship between Melanie and Victoria. :love::love::love:
downloading now.
edit:save game crush :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Lets put it this way. My discharge from the military says 2 different things on the same form. I got it because of what I was going to do some people and the military didn't want its name attached to. Afterwords doing what I did and getting away with it they tried to bring me back in. Instead I went to work for DOD.

There is a saying in the security industry. There isn't a person who can't be gotten to if a person is willing to spend one of three things, time, money or life. If you are willing to throw your life away you can get to anyone. Or you can spend enough time to solve the problem or wait for an opening. Or you can throw money at it.

You can buy tannerite at out door shops and you can buy drones all over the place. How hard do you think it is to actually kill a target these days. In short for under $100 you can take a person out in their car with ease.
TM 31-210 is available online along with FM 3-34.214 explosives and demolition and countless others from the US military.

When I said I could list 10,000 ways to kill them it wasn't a joke. They don't have any armed security. They have offices with large windows.

There are countless videos on things like brake fluid & chlorine or drano and aluminum foil and much more.
What the fuck are u talking about. New drugs may i try?

shawneck

Oct 29, 2018
I would like to see all scenes in this game what should I do. I try so hard to get the scenes but i always fail and it takes too much time. ? please advice

Reactions: ray3dave

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So whats the rape content in this game like? Rape tag is always a 50% chance of it being one click frame and not actually rape.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I would like to see all scenes in this game what should I do. I try so hard to get the scenes but i always fail and it takes too much time. ? please advice
Do what I do and perform every action u can make in the game multiple times. that's the only way u get everything, I did that with glamour and I 100% each update.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
What the fuck are u talking about. New drugs may i try?
If this is where you started reading I can understand your confusion but not going to repost everything every post just so a few can keep up.
Probably also wouldn't hurt to know my back ground. But if you look pretty much every tutorial I posted in the past I took down in the last few days and they all say something to the effect of, "Removed because I am tired of staff behavior".
The only reason that might be important is it explains why I know what I know.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So whats the rape content in this game like? Rape tag is always a 50% chance of it being one click frame and not actually rape.
according to wikipedia

Rape is a type of usually involving or other forms of carried out against a person without that person's . The act may be carried out by physical force, , , or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an or is below the legal . The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.
The rate of reporting, prosecuting and convicting for rape varies between jurisdictions. Internationally, the incidence of rapes recorded by the police during 2008 ranged, per 100,000 people, from 0.2 in to 92.9 in with 6.3 in as the . Worldwide, rape is primarily committed by males. Rape by strangers is usually less common than rape by people the victim knows, and and are common and may be the least reported forms of rape.
Widespread and systematic rape (e.g., ) and can occur during international conflict. These practices are and . Rape is also recognized as an element of the crime of when committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a targeted ethnic group.
People who have been raped can be and develop . Serious injuries can result along with the risk of pregnancy and . A person may face violence or threats from the rapist, and, in some cultures, from the victim's family and relatives.

75% sex scene one this game was actually a rape

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Well it used to be rather easy you could use the pageup button and go back and try a different path. He disabled that feature now you have two choice make lots of saves and reload to try them or you can open up the directory go to images and use something like imageglass and just view them.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I didn't ask for a definition that last sentence is just fine, we all know what rape is. All I asked is how its implemented in this game
I think he was being mindful that there are other readers on here that if he doesn't establish the basis of his claim they will argue over saying 75% of the scenes are rape. Some of these people on here will think some crap well she isn't being held down in 75% of the scenes... or some other crap.

In short he's smart enough to realize this isn't a direct message app more people than just you will read that post.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I think he was being mindful that there are other readers on here that if he doesn't establish the basis of his claim they will argue over saying 75% of the scenes are rape. Some of these people on here will think some crap well she isn't being held down in 75% of the scenes... or some other crap.

In short he's smart enough to realize this isn't a direct message app more people than just you will read that post.
He literally couldve just cut that down to 4 sentences copy and pasting the full wiki on it was unecessary

Reactions: libertypics

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
in VNDB what's here in this game is called "rape by blackmail" there's no physical violence in this game, i write it just in case he s looking for it

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes