Oct 28, 2017
This is my favorite game- but whats about the new feature (a kind of medal) at the left screen?
It shows the scenes you have to complete, but there a scenes that i have done already.
I dont like to know which scene i have to reach, it would be better they are kind of blurred- it kills the tension.

Nevertheless, this is my absolute favorite regarding storytelling, facial expressions- exactly my cup of tea.

I cannot reach the photoshoot that i have to do for Melanie...bug or my fault?

Reactions: Wild Red

PettyKnight

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the 0.7 update. Not the most meaty update in terms of substance. But I still appreciate the consistency.

PettyKnight

Mar 8, 2018
This is my favorite game- but whats about the new feature (a kind of medal) at the left screen?
It shows the scenes you have to complete, but there a scenes that i have done already.
I dont like to know which scene i have to reach, it would be better they are kind of blurred- it kills the tension.

Nevertheless, this is my absolute favorite regarding storytelling, facial expressions- exactly my cup of tea.

I believe you have to talk to Melanie a few times then have the scene at her place

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
i just want you to read, now just as i thought you don't even read the whole story on this game just skipping text and looking for the cg
How about you actually read my first post instead.

Rape tag can be misleading af on this site.

I asked about the rape content in this game, not for a copy pasted definition of rape and a history of rape in the real world.

All you provided is zero useful info and just stated that the game is 75% rape when the rape tag was just added today on a game with a year of development.

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018

Come on bald pussy she look like a barbie doll I for one love a hairy pussy like black woman in the hotel love the hairy ass but all in all still a great game and i guess armpit hair would be too mush to ask for LOL

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have said it b4, I love this game.. I just wish after this update they could make one of the characters in the pub, an actual decent human being.. who could meet monica and turn out to be a vialable romantic option.. someone good, kinda shy.. You know, not a scum.. or a dirty pervert whose only thing on the mind is how to blackmail Monica into doing shit for him.. YOu know, that would be kinda nice..

Reactions: Joginder
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes