diegao

Nov 27, 2018
And I have another question I left for the last of this update the beginning of the story with Marcus bone back in jail. but there is everything, and it takes me back to the main menu of the game. in the next update will continue with the events in jail ???

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I wanted to start EP2 again because I had too many issues (like Biff never giving Monica photoshoots even when she does all her work) but I just end up with an infinite amount of "an exception has occurred" screens after all the choices from EP1. Why is that and is there a way for me to play the game without any issue? :confused:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Will there be a bugfix in this update because i cannot enter Monica office because i get an error that writes Monica working outfit image not found is there any way i can fix that ????

tg

May 1, 2017
OK, I think I'm through with this update. It wasn't bad, but really quite a chore to get all the naked-boob street dances.

I went back to see if I could fill in all the "gallery", or in other words, get all the achievements. There are some (that I'll mention) that don't unlock. I just mention them so they can be fixed in the next release.

Oh, and I mostly did this so that when this does become a gallery, I'll never ever have to waste time grinding for the stupid stuff again. I like that there'll be a gallery. That saves a lot of time.

Anyway, if you look at all the grey tiles, these are the ones that didn't unlock, even when I ran through the scenes a few times.

missing1.png missing2.png missing3.png missing4.png missing5.png missing6.png missing7.png

So, 1 for when Bardi makes her show her panties to him.

A few from Biff's casting stuff. Also, there's one whole outfit not shown in that section. Ruby Rose or whatever it was called.

That fuck with Fred and Betty.

And Dick and Victoria's office play.

And two pics from the clothing shop. I think actually the last one gets unlocked when the second-to-last should. That's what I noticed at the time.

This one I've already mentioned. Sly Johny's first naked boobs show. Didn't unlock.

And this blue-jacket guy? The game doesn't ever show #2 and #3 from him. Only #1. So, it's not really about the unlocking of the pics. It's a bug in his progression.

Lastly, there's actually a fourth food you can get at the restaurant. But, only three pics. So, you're missing one.

Could someone pass this along to DecentMonkey?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will there be a bugfix in this update because i cannot enter Monica office because i get an error that writes Monica working outfit image not found is there any way i can fix that ????
I'd say download it again. If you have this error, you likely have others.

Maybe just re-extracting will work. I've never seen that work, but it is theoretically possible that something happened in the extraction process, and checking that out should take no time at all, really.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
How to progress with Ashley? Groping at wahing up makes to level 2. Apologise 1 makes to 2. 25% but not groping, washing up, waitressing, buying food or apologie 1-2-3 puts any further up. does anybody knows?

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
How to progress with Ashley? Groping at wahing up makes to level 2. Apologise 1 makes to 2. 25% but not groping, washing up, waitressing, buying food or apologie 1-2-3 puts any further up. does anybody knows?
Work as waitresses and go home with the tips

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
bitchness increse is better or decrese ?
i really don't know how to respond this, i also have a playthrough as a decent monica hoping that someday she can regain her status again

for current version probably better to increase monica bitchiness to get more content and story

shawneck

Oct 29, 2018
Well it used to be rather easy you could use the pageup button and go back and try a different path. He disabled that feature now you have two choice make lots of saves and reload to try them or you can open up the directory go to images and use something like imageglass and just view them.
But I dont want just the pictures I like the story. I wanna read conversations and everything. The game is just too hard and takes too much time. Like you need to go back to sleep change clothes eat or skip to friday to get new jobs and everything its just too much grinding. I want straight forward story. I guess its not available ?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes