ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So far, I am enjoying episode 1 but shit hit the crazy wall with the police scene and jail...

Just saying.. your citizen just can't be up and annulled like that... You still got that citizenship and what happened to her lawyers? Lmao... This whole jail scene is so impossible... she still has her legit money and the lawyer...

Reactions: FreeGamer007

Oct 28, 2017
I think u cant do the photoshoot because u did not do all the previous photoshoots 100% I encounter the same problem and im currently doing all the photoshoots
I did all photoshoots- even the last without panty...but the photoshoot with Melanie is grayed out and i cant talk to her.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.7] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.12GB

Download PC (814MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Game seems bugged right now, i have started playing today and all saves i did in ep 2 v0.7 cant' be loaded properly.
so im basicly at zero progress again. that sucks

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Game seems bugged right now, i have started playing today and all saves i did in ep 2 v0.7 cant' be loaded properly.
so im basicly at zero progress again. that sucks
If you are getting exceptions you need to save in the previous version in the street, not at the start of a scene. Then the save should work in the new version.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
If you are getting exceptions you need to save in the previous version in the street, not at the start of a scene. Then the save should work in the new version.
I dont have an earlier version, im talking about the saves i created with EP 0.7. cant find a 0.6 anywhere.
im probably just unlucky and wiat for a few days

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I did all photoshoots- even the last without panty...but the photoshoot with Melanie is grayed out and i cant talk to her.
The photoshooting with Melanie is only playable one time. It's a "story progression event". So, when you did it once, it's grey. If you didn't do it, you progress with Melanie is not far enough.

Reactions: 50996

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.7] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.12GB

Download PC (814MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone figured out a bypass of the Biff bug? I talk to him once, he demands reports, second time and he reverts back to before Monica was appointed as boss again and if you enter her office on the 2nd floor you can't leave. Is a bugfix expected?

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Best way to earn money without cheats? I started working in the hole bar or whatever and can also dance for people. Anymore corrupted things?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I have now decided to play 0.7 because I was spoiled too often! : ) . Before I play I would like to know what the extra content is? Can I still see the scenes when I finish this update? Or is that so that I miss them, then miss them and no longer have a chance to see them?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone figured out a bypass of the Biff bug? I talk to him once, he demands reports, second time and he reverts back to before Monica was appointed as boss again and if you enter her office on the 2nd floor you can't leave. Is a bugfix expected?
Just collect all the reports again. I think I did that a total of three times, and could never turn them in the third time (collected them myself the second time, had Julia do it the first).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
if someone has posted this before I apologise, but every time I try loading a save in episode 2 the game crashes and idk what's up
If you have a save taken while on the city map, try that one. I tend to save in her basement room, and those seem to work as well.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
People, I have a question. I can not continue doing the events with Julia because Monica the relationship with her was very bad and they ask me level 2 in the relationship. Is there any way to raise the level of relationship with her at this point or is it impossible? because I only got there until I have to kiss her but that's where I can't because I have to have the relationship at level 2.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes