grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Your expected to pay for the code. It's for the so called extra content.
That said I haven't looked at how he effected it. Does he have it uploading the code you enter to a server or does he check it on the software on your system. If he just checks it at your system you could by pass it by making a modification. So that doesn't seem the smart thing for him to do. But he could have.
You could also look to see if the content is going to download or where it downloads from and if not if it is stored already on your system. If its stored on the system cracking it or by passing that should get you access to it. If its download you will need the code from to get the server unless it has the download url in the game already...

Point is I'm not telling you what to do. Just saying you have some options if you want to look you can if not well that's your choice.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Restart the game is your best solution then follow the guide on the developer's website. Or try and read the guide and then follow it to see if u can proceed without restarting.
THANKS, I tried to follow the guide, but without succeeding in my current playthrough, it seems once you left something out you are lost forever. I'll start again, once I've built up the courage to start that click-fest from the beginning again. Well, actually it seems that the time has come to try to use one of the saves provided here, although I don't like that.

DECENTMONKEY, it might be a good idea to offer saves at certain stages with each update, which might be a good solution to prevent troubles with old saves at the same time.

Oct 28, 2017
Cannot progress with Melanie photoshoot- it is grayed out.
Did the office job already.
Progress is 10/100 and it says its to dangerous to talk with her- so how do i solve this?

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Cannot progress with Melanie photoshoot- it is grayed out.
Did the office job already.
Progress is 10/100 and it says its to dangerous to talk with her- so how do i solve this?
Oh man finally I've understood this point! I was stuck at this exact same place!
I've just discovered that
1-You have to click first on the "talk" item after clicking on Mélanie and then click the to options (Mélanie you're back and look at Melanie)
2-Then you have to click on the "Look" item (with an eye) after clicking on Melanie and then click on "Melanie did you see Marcus"

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man finally I've understood this point! I was stuck at this exact same place!
I've just discovered that
1-You have to click first on the "talk" item after clicking on Mélanie and then click the to options (Mélanie you're back and look at Melanie)
2-Then you have to click on the "Look" item (with an eye) after clicking on Melanie and then click on "Melanie did you see Marcus"
I am far beyond that point- had the talk with her about Markus- but now there is no option to talk to her because she fears Markus. :-(

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Before i start this game..do i need to play Ep.01 and savegame then Ep.02 and maybe load savegame?
just have to ask.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I am far beyond that point- had the talk with her about Markus- but now there is no option to talk to her because she fears Markus. :-(
I think u cant do the photoshoot because u did not do all the previous photoshoots 100% I encounter the same problem and im currently doing all the photoshoots

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
I would like to play this update so much, because of the additional content I haven't played it yet. My question is, will the additional content be posted here sometime? Or can I play this update quietly and see the additional content later?

Reactions: Snowflare

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would like to play this update so much, because of the additional content I haven't played it yet. My question is, will the additional content be posted here sometime? Or can I play this update quietly and see the additional content later?
I wouldn't hold off because of the small amount of high-end-patron exclusive stuff. That may not be posted here for quite some time, if ever. We had few updates of the hi-end graphical versions.

Reactions: EraRamp

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Julia event was the best in this update...Waiting for next with Julia...gj i think...It could be so hot in future...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wondering how this game will end... as of right now having Monica not be a monster like she was in the original RPGM version, doesnt make many changes... Fred became a rapist asshole despite you being nice to him... Melanie forces you to do things with the dirty ugly girl Monica was a bitch too during casting... I can see the dirty ugly girl being salty about that.. but my Monica was nice to Melanie...

Curious with this update what Julia will be like since I didnt have Monica fire her, or make her clean the stupid stain on the carpet that is un-cleanable...almost convinced she is gonna be a bitch to Monica for no damn reason regardless of how well you treated her, complimenting her cooking, and not being super mean to her.

• Love
Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes