deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Untitled1.png

sorry for the trouble but nearly finished cant trigger this event can you help????plus secretary going with monica in the slum

Reactions: Pogo123

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Just play new version old saves mess up slots so i sugest know which save page u want go to it load game move around a little to activate auyo save close game remove old saves reopen game & load from auto save & play from there to save some grinding. now grinding is bad but orginnal game was way worst bc had to manully move around wiyj no clue where u where to go. but on this style the grinding could b fixed with a skip function to skip over seen text would save shit ton of time. juile kiss needs her to b level 2 just use other options on her to get to level 2 than same for pintching her but at level 3. to work in office u need to go through steves path. on report ive seen some had a bug i didnt see it i had julie do it 1st got in trouble so did ny self np. on last photoshoot u will need to talk with melina look at her to see her new tat talk again till u invited to her home go there talk again than u will need to b working at office & click on desk or chair do work for the day this should activate last phootshoot it will take 2 times to go through

Reactions: Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes