Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I got this dress but i cant enter in clothing store anymore for more actions
After getting the dress, you get a message (I don't want to go to that lesbian again, or something similar). Later you don't get this message again, but still can't enter anymore.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Someone with the necessary skills (even the dev himself) should remove the grind from this game and make it a visual novel with several paths. The game would improve a 100% that way both in fun and inmersion.

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
DecentMonkey
I guess something is a bit broken by now. At least with version 2.07.

The mistakes in the text are no problem ^^

But I experience some errors in the game flow, even after deleting the renpy folder in AppData completely and start a new game.

Maybe starting a new game makes it replicable.

I started a new game, choosing the option "Monica tried to be as polite as she could".
Afterwards I tried to prevent any action that raises her corruption or bitchness level. Avoiding contact to all side characters. I just tried to do the main story as fast as possible ...

Speak with Ralph.
Wait til evening.
Got to the office and meet Biff.
Lending 5 bucks from the secretary.
Go to bed hungry.
Let Fred send me to Dick next morning.
Talk to Dick and Victoria.

Sleep 2 times a day until Friday evening --> "Go to bed hungry". But now it's not necessary anymore to actually eat after 3 days. Maybe dev changes this on purpose (so you don't have to raise corruption for eating), maybe it's a bug in 2.07.

Go to Biff Friday evening, agree to the 1st photoshoot, do the shooting in the pink dress (all in all, 30 inevitable corruption points ;_; ) and go to the "charity event".
Talk and drink with Philip.
Get your 4k from Biff.
Refuse Philip's generous offer.
Walk to Dick's office and then home, sleep a night and then immediately back to Dick's office (no sex for Fred ^^ ).

Have to speak with Victoria. Dick is not there.
Sleep again and meet Dick next morning.
Refuse to kiss Victorie's boots.
Dick prevents that Monica gets arrested.
Force conversation ( charming greedy angel needs a little more money) ... next would be a conversation with Melanie about Dick.
Agree to Melanie to do the photoshooting.
I ask Biff for the next shooting in the evening and do this shooting (Lady Noir) using the green arrows.

I don't take the money from Biff ---> still, the task to earn 5k$ for Victoria vanishes

Skip until Friday, sleep until Saturday.
A short stop at Victoria ... anything's fine, she's looking forward for the next shopping tour next Friday. But she doesn't mention the 5k$ that she expected to get until yesterday!
---> But no new task to earn another 5k$ appears! That must be a bug.

Waiting for evening to do next photoshooting (mandatory to get the shooting with Melanie).
Visit Biff ... secretary is broken now (I thought that happens later last time I played. /shrug)

Next costume available (last time I tried, I stuck at the 2nd costume and couldn't progress to the next one /shrug)
For a change, I answer "I'm a good girl" (if I answer "leave without money" it happens the same as before)
Now Biff actually transfers the money to Victoria :)

Next morning, the events about Victoria trigger now. She spends the money and the quest reappears.

I continues until the shooting with Melanie and did the shooting with her.
Then, I skip until Friday and visit the photo studio again at daytime to talk to Melanie. --> She tells me that the shooting with her will be the next shooting (AGAIN!)

On Saturday evening I visit the office again, talking to Biff, getting the next photo shooting. I can choose the shooting with Melanie again (and the shootings before). I guess that's a major bug.
I remember that I repeated this several times last time I tried the speed run for this path. No change at all.
This time (after the 2nd shooting with Melanie) I answered "I'm a good girl". And I visited Melanie the next day (Sunday), not several days later. Still, Melanie tells Monica that their shooting will be the next one ...

So, this is where the game breaks ^^

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys anyone know a fix for the 4th forgiveness at the shiny hold?
All joes work fine but the women's 4th one just says ''after a while'' then jumps to the pub area.
and the girls % is stuck on 25% over it

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Guys anyone know a fix for the 4th forgiveness at the shiny hold?
All joes work fine but the women's 4th one just says ''after a while'' then jumps to the pub area.
and the girls % is stuck on 25% over it
because there was seven event for now

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
i can not pass black swan photo shoot.in the end monica didn't agree nudity. i went 'monica is good girl to biff' route

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I see many complaints about grinding. In EP2.07 progress with Bardie was accelerated.
Also, Monica needs to clean the house only for Bardie+Betty story progression. After some level, Monica says she doesn't have to clean the house every day. And the quest log is showing the same.
I don't know why the players cleaning the house again and again. Just because this is possible?

And because of this people are writing the whole negative reviews undeservedly offending basically not a bad game.

Despite a lot of hate, I won’t give up the development of this game, because there are many players who love it and appreciate my work.
Amazing game mate and easy one of the best but a quick question in the last photoshoot the bottom arrow she won't agree to is this something has to be done elsewhere that she finally agrees to because I have 23/24 pics done it's just that last 1 that she won't agree too.

Last edited:

baz00ka

Dec 17, 2018
I see many complaints about grinding. In EP2.07 progress with Bardie was accelerated.
Also, Monica needs to clean the house only for Bardie+Betty story progression. After some level, Monica says she doesn't have to clean the house every day. And the quest log is showing the same.
I don't know why the players cleaning the house again and again. Just because this is possible?

And because of this people are writing the whole negative reviews undeservedly offending basically not a bad game.

Despite a lot of hate, I won’t give up the development of this game, because there are many players who love it and appreciate my work.
Dude fuck the haters, i swear this is by far the best game out of all the games i have played. i mean that. Pay NO attention to the haters. Thanks a lot for all your hard work.:)

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018

dont even listen to them the story is really nice keep doing ur work happily and arigatou

Reactions: EraRamp and abgazil

Argox

Jan 6, 2018

You have two options:
1. To think that people that criticizes your game are "haters" that try to make you give up your game because they are evil or something, and only pay attention to people that tell you what you want to listen.
2. To think that people that criticezes your game are potential patrons, since they are interested enough in your game to play it for several hours, and to think that maybe they are making reasonable critizism.
It's your choice.

Anyway: do you really think that people could find interesting to clean the house, or to do the advertising of the kebak kiosk for more than two or three times? And you have to do it for maybe 20 times in order of making the story progress. And you have to wash the plates, work as waitress, service the costumers in the alley, change clothes, etc, etc. etc. for a lot of times, always seeing the same scenes again and again. Scenes that can be interesting when you see them for the first time, but after you have seen them for the 5th time, you are tired, and after seeing it for the 10th, you are sick of them. And you have to click three, four or five times every time you want to go to some place, and read the same comments, and see the same images, and that's like 20 clicks and 20 repetitions every day in the game and hundreds of times if you play, let´s say, one hour... You play one hour and maybe you see one or two new scenes... This is not "The Witcher III", that you play three or four hours and you feel like 20 minutes. This is boring and you shouldn´t force players to play for hours and hours in order to see the scenes. If you could get the contents of this update after, let´s say, one hour of gameplay from the begining of the game, it would be a good game. But you have to play from the begining maybe six, seven hours or more, until you get the ending of this update, and 90% of that time of gameplay is ginding and repetitive tasks, and hitting the "skip" button. And that´s boring and it feels like you are adding uninteresting material to the game in order of make the updates to seem bigger and that way to extend the development of the game and milk the patrons for a longer time. But, again, if you think that we, the people that critizise the game, are haters that want to sabotage your project, it´s your choice.

PD. I have receibed a warning from the admin telling my review of this game is "inadequate". My review wasn´t insulting, I didn´t compare this game with others, I didn´t use foul words... It was a review as there are a thousand in this site. And it´s obvious that someone has denounced this review... But it´s OK. I assume that you have already made your choice: we are "haters". Good luck with your project.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes