Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I said constructive comments with praise, re-read my entire post, may make better sense 2nd time around, tho it made perfect sense to me when I wrote it and it still makes perfect sense.
I always „praise“ certain devs work even when I complain about certain things.

But some guys can’t read nor understand these kind of comments it’s like talking to SJW‘s or teenage fanboys/girls of certain YouTubers.
They are „just“ happy with nearly everything. Don’t know what critique is or have the fear the certain person will stop if they complain or hope to see their things done if they don’t complain and then ask VERY kindly for something.
It’s like with a certain girl you love and want to fuck and you really think just by being nice over a long time helps to get in her pants sooner or later. Even she had plenty boyfriends and just tells you how kind you are.

And they don’t realise they just got friendzoned and exploited...

Also: the forum is a public area for many kinds of comments for many kinds of feedback. If you are respectful and not totally unfair/bad you can talk about anything concerning the game and work.

The dev can ignore it or not. He can talk with everyone and maybe gain supporters/fans or don’t talk and ignore and maybe either lose supporters/fans or still gain some. It’s totally his cup of tea.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t post our own opinions

Reactions: Htyur and brittC25

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to start working as a waitress in the shiny hole? I can only wash dishes
When you start washing and have the chance to talk/look at Joe or Ashley, look at them. This should trigger that they molest Monica and the story goes on.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
When you start washing and have the chance to talk/look at Joe or Ashley, look at them. This should trigger that they molest Monica and the story goes on.
Thanks mate, it works now. Apparently if you use unren at some point this event won't trigger. You have to unzip the game again

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
btw, if anybody is curious about what can happen at the farm ... I recommend playing Survivor Sarah 2 - Chapter 1 The inhuman farm ;)
Of course, not the same quality as we can expect from DecentMonkey. Still, extremely hot if you are into that kind of entertainment. The action starts after a few minutes of dialogue and killing some zombies.

Warning 1: Combin Ation is famous for making really sick stuff (I love it :sneaky: :devilish: :love: ) !! I mean really sick like shit! (Scat and bestiality heavily involved). Don't want to hear any complaints ;)
Warning 2: You'll need some additional software to make the game run (RPG Maker XP and Locale Emulator)!

https://f95zone.to/threads/survivor-sarah-2-v0-592-combination.782/

Last edited:

hehehe123

May 14, 2019
okay so I just agreed to melanie to help me retrieve the documents, but now that she has disappeared its seems that all the things are repeating, I found out that Steve has to come to the house AGAIN, but it isn't triggering for some reason. Neither is betty informing the MC about steves arrival(have done 4 weeks, still no progress). Please help!!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Do You think "The Farm" will be implemented as part of the game by DecentMonkey??? or is it mentioned only as a threat to Monica?
From what I have read I think it will be, possibly as an add on to the last update if Monica goes to see Marcus. It is also a possibility that Chapter 3 could be set at the Farm. I agree with Londo in hoping it is much more than a tease. There is also so much more to be done in the rest of the game though, especially the fallen path which has been on a bit of a slow burn. Could be see Marcus for an immediate visit to the Farm, or get arrested for prostitution maybe even reported by Betty and then shipped off. Can't wait to find out

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
From what I have read I think it will be, possibly as an add on to the last update if Monica goes to see Marcus. It is also a possibility that Chapter 3 could be set at the Farm. I agree with Londo in hoping it is much more than a tease. There is also so much more to be done in the rest of the game though, especially the fallen path which has been on a bit of a slow burn. Could be see Marcus for an immediate visit to the Farm, or get arrested for prostitution maybe even reported by Betty and then shipped off. Can't wait to find out
With the Dev being on Patreon and having to abide by their ever changing rules, will The Farm be a Farm Lite version? or will the Dev somehow do a full hard core version of The Farm that You could add onto the main game kinda like a big mod?.

It would be great to see Monica do away with Marcus and become top bitch at The Farm, and then use her new found power to ship everyone male and female to The Farm for: training ;), I mean aside from taboo stuff that could be done there aka bestiality, scat, torture and worse stuff, none of which I am into btw, but I would love to hear from the Dev if The Farm hardcore is planned and will be implemented either as a stand alone or a mod or as You said, in chapter 3.

I think the Dev needs to know just cause You do a mod, a stand alone or make chapter 3 a full hardcore taboo version of The Farm, that does not mean people see You only for that type of taboo content, also The Farm has to be a really nasty bad place to be avoided at all cost and thus Monica ends up there and becomes top bitch in control backed by really powerful elite people from the shadows.

Cmon Dev gives us all a yea or nea for The Farm.

shawneck

Oct 29, 2018
Dev added so much grinding and unneccessary conditions to get some scenes. Last patch I played around 3 hours I couldnt get single erotic scene. Thats sad. I loved this game even it takes too much time but now its just ruined. I cant continue, I dont even understand if there is more content or this part is the end of the patch. I dont know what to do there is no hint. All I do is click thousand times change days change times and try to go different places to get something different than the other days.

I am begging to DecentMonkey, please create a version of only progressive story and zero grinding.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've only tried very first episode I liked being an evil bitch but then she got tricked or something by the end so I lost interest since I couldn't play as a mean boss.
I got all happy when I saw this game and thought it would be like that. It's something new we haven't seen before..... that didn't last long

Then I find out it's just another retard in lecherville corruption game.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone know if there are any cheats for parts 1 and 2? (stats cheat?).

I ask only as much as I love the 2 parts, and I do love them, there is a serious major amount of grinding to do to get anywhere and that much grinding totally kills the enjoyment of both parts.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes