Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you try with different views during the photoshoot ? You have to trigger all the "hidden" events. You can't do it in one photoshoot but you'll trigger the end with Melanie during the second one.

Oh! Good point. I remember doing bottom and side arrows the first time, then top and side the second, and I thought it curious that there were some diferent side shots the second time through on some late poses. Try the shoot again using side shots for each pose.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Oh! Good point. I remember doing bottom and side arrows the first time, then top and side the second, and I thought it curious that there were some diferent side shots the second time through on some late poses. Try the shoot again using side shots for each pose.
I also tried all possible arrow combinations during those 2 successive photoshoots but not possible for me to get the extra scene with secretary and then not possible to do a third photshoot as Bill keep saying not worth it vs other girls even if Monica works and does the file report herself every day.

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
I lost my saves... does anyone have the saves when you start ep 2? (one with the good wife path and the bad wife path) thanks!

Thissuckshard

Mar 25, 2019
Not sure if anyone experienced this but in episode 1 after you get out of jail and trying to look for your lawyer after going to his office, learning he is not there you have to leave the office. After going outside the building clicking ANY marker on the map crashes the game. I am playing on Android btw.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can anybody please provide a small walkthrough how to get the 2nd ending in episode 1? Where Monica and Dick become a couple?
I tried it many times with the decisions at their date early in the game ... but no matter what I try, Dick tells Monica after her return from prison that she made jokes about him or his tie --> no 2nd ending.

So, what I'm looking for are the questions and the answers that are needed to get the 2nd ending ^^

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Can anybody please provide a small walkthrough how to get the 2nd ending in episode 1? Where Monica and Dick become a couple?
I tried it many times with the decisions at their date early in the game ... but no matter what I try, Dick tells Monica after her return from prison that she made jokes about him or his tie --> no 2nd ending.

So, what I'm looking for are the questions and the answers that are needed to get the 2nd ending ^^
To get this secret ending, Monica must always be decent. That means not only in her decisions, but also you have to click on some hidden items which increase her mood. You can find everything in this walkthrough I made.

bybro2567

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, guys, Dick's secretary fooled me, and once again, he wants 5,000. Melanie can help me, but I don't know who Melanie is, what should I do?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hey, guys, Dick's secretary fooled me, and once again, he wants 5,000. Melanie can help me, but I don't know who Melanie is, what should I do?
Melanie is a model at Monica's office. You can find her when you go to Alex (photographer). In the next room is Melanie.

Reactions: bybro2567
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes