hehehe123

May 14, 2019
I'm stuck. Melanie has disappeared after Monica's audition and when i try to do the last photoshoot it says that i have to progress Monica's storyline,but I can't do anything, neither is Steve returning to the house. What do I need to do???

Reactions: Sam39

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm stuck. Melanie has disappeared after Monica's audition and when i try to do the last photoshoot it says that i have to progress Monica's storyline,but I can't do anything, neither is Steve returning to the house. What do I need to do???
Try to go to Steve's office. That should start the clothing store scenario and that will start the Steve scenario and then restart the Biff storyline.

Reactions: hehehe123

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi!
Thanks for the savefiles.
I've checked it. It seems the photo session with Melanie is not completed to the end. So, the dialogue repeats.
Could you check if the photo session was completed? Not interrupted because of corruption or Monica's refuse to make some shoots.
DecentMonkey
You are completely right! I made a mistake.

I was playing the innocent path - minimum corruption.

I skipped forward during the shooting (since I thought I already know all the scenes and dialogues already).

Monica doesn't have 100 corruption points. So the shooting gets interrupted by her before Alex can do the last 15 shots.

So I guess the shooting will be repeated over and over again as long as Monicas doesn't have the 100 corruptuon points.

I'm sorry for wasting your time :cry:

BUT: afterwards (after the interrupted photo session) Biff gives the same dialogue as usual. Seems like for him the photo session was completed normally and he pays the 5k$ to Victoria.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
BUT: afterwards (after the interrupted photo session) Biff gives the same dialogue as usual. Seems like for him the photo session was completed normally and he pays the 5k$ to Victoria.
All of the photo shoots take multiple sessions. Monica gets paid for each session, but only does the bottomless "casting call" with Biff when the entire shoot is complete.

The highest minimum corruption I can recall was 300. I don't think you can fully advance the story below that.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
All of the photo shoots take multiple sessions. Monica gets paid for each session, but only does the bottomless "casting call" with Biff when the entire shoot is complete.

The highest minimum corruption I can recall was 300. I don't think you can fully advance the story below that.
What is really a pity!!

With a minimum corruption of 100 or even 300, it will be impossible to keep Monica as a proud, indomitable person ... it prevents an ending where she keeps her former personality (mostly) intact. And it prevents a path where she will fall horrible despite she always stays the pride arrogant woman (despite losing her power and money) ...

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Monica could be polite with Melanie before and she doesn't need to complete the photo session with Melanie.
There always will be a path to complete the game without any h-content ;)
Hmm :unsure: I thought I was nice and on good terms with Melanie ... maybe a false memorey ^^ I'll let you know if I find a real bug. Thanks for your commitment here! :D

Reactions: BeccaBoo

hehehe123

May 14, 2019
Try to go to Steve's office. That should start the clothing store scenario and that will start the Steve scenario and then restart the Biff storyline.
Tried it, it hints me that I should return after progressing a bit. Maybe it's related to corruption?? i have 200 and i always have had less corruption.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
so sad i was though melanie will come back to bring a good news for monica since monica treat her nice, and now she had same fate as monica but her wealth still remain untouched by markus

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I can't finish the final photoshoot. Monica always bails on the final few shots. I've tried it a bunch of times now.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't finish the final photoshoot. Monica always bails on the final few shots. I've tried it a bunch of times now.
If Melanie doesn't intervene and "force" the shots, you've missed a trigger with her. Try talking to her again.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
please tell how to install android version?? I've done all the steps given by dev but its still not starting :cry:

nvm, it started working :):giggle:

Last edited:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
That's when Melanie intervenes again and forces Monica to complete the shoot.
That's not happening. Monica always quits the shoot with two shots left. Melanie doesn't intervene again and if I try to talk to Melanie it says it's too risky to talk to her.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes