Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So many complaints about the grind stuff.
Seems that some players and pirates using more time for complaining about the grind than actually is needed to unlock the scenes

I too noticed that the repetition in the slums needs more effort in v2.07. And that there is very little variety of poses and outcome for doing that scenes.

But cleaning the house and doing the Kebap advertisement and leveling Ashley and her husband is done in far less than an hour each. It's ridicolous to complain about this for too much grind!

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I see many complaints about grinding. In EP2.07 progress with Bardie was accelerated.
Also, Monica needs to clean the house only for Bardie+Betty story progression. After some level, Monica says she doesn't have to clean the house every day. And the quest log is showing the same.
I don't know why the players cleaning the house again and again. Just because this is possible?

And because of this people are writing the whole negative reviews undeservedly offending basically not a bad game.

Despite a lot of hate, I won’t give up the development of this game, because there are many players who love it and appreciate my work.
Firstly, let me say, great game, tons of twists and turns in the story, beautiful artwork on the girls and guys, smooth animation, by far one of the best games out there right now, I would rank it beside: Adventures Of Willy D.

Now onto the comments, listen, if people are giving You constructive comments with praise, then great, as constructive comments with praise will help You grow as both an Artist and a Game Dev and will also increase the ideas pool for You for this and future games.

If people are giving negitive non constructive comments, in the general bitch and moan terms, ignore them all period.

If people are giving You praise only all of the time aka blowing warm rose smelling smoke up your ass, ask them to give You constructive comments with that praise, because, if You relay on and live off praise only, You will fall into the praise only bubble, and trust me, that is not a place You want to be in, as the praise only bubble gets popped REALLY easily and then suddenly your world is in ruins because someone or a group of people are not blowing smoke up your ass anymore.

Constructive comments with praise is the only way to go, when people give them do not get offended by them, take them on board, and learn from them and grow to become better, always better.

As said prior, great game.

Reactions: Nottravis

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
But cleaning the house and doing the Kebap advertisement and leveling Ashley and her husband is done in far less than an hour each. It's ridicolous to complain about this for too much grind!
So... three hours just repeating three tasks in order of getting point of stats, is not too much grind? Are you being ironic? Seriously, I don´t get you comment.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Constructive comments with praise is the only way to go, when people give them do not get offended by them, take them on board, and learn from them and grow to become better, always better.
To praise the dev and to tell him what he wants to listen, is the only way to grow and become better? Seriously, are you being ironic too? Because I can´t believe that you are saying that seriously... I don´t get your comment too.

• Haha
Reactions: Htyur

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi! Thanks for the bug report. I'm trying to catch this bug for some time and can't repeat it.
Could you, please, send me the savefile just after:

Just after Monica did the shooting with Melanie. And before would be good too :)
I would be appreciated to you for helping to catch this problem.
1-4: Saturday morning, before asking Melanie about the photo shooting (again)
1-5: Saturday evening, before asking Biff for another shooting
1-6: Saturday evening, before asking Alex to begin the shooting
2-1: Saturday evening, after doing the shooting, automatically set back to Biff's ehm Monica's office

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So... three hours just repeating three tasks in order of getting point of stats, is not too much grind? Are you being ironic? Seriously, I don´t get you comment.
Absolutely NO, IT'S NOT TOO MUCH GRIND!!

Well, probably a matter of life experience, age, taste and so on. For me (I love RPGs ;) ) three hours are nothing. Especially if I get a great reward for it (what is given in FB).

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I see many complaints about grinding. In EP2.07 progress with Bardie was accelerated.
Also, Monica needs to clean the house only for Bardie+Betty story progression. After some level, Monica says she doesn't have to clean the house every day. And the quest log is showing the same.
I don't know why the players cleaning the house again and again. Just because this is possible?

And because of this people are writing the whole negative reviews undeservedly offending basically not a bad game.

Despite a lot of hate, I won’t give up the development of this game, because there are many players who love it and appreciate my work.
nah you did a great job, honestly i want more clothes available not only wearable in certain area but to all area, i like secretary outfit, and pub outfit.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
nah you did a great job, honestly i want more clothes available not only wearable in certain area but to all area, i like secretary outfit, and pub outfit.
I second this ^^

But I'm aware that would mean much more rendering to do ... what would reduce the amount of new content noteworty! .. so I prefer that M wears the old clothes and more actual stuff happens ;)

Reactions: abgazil

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
To praise the dev and to tell him what he wants to listen, is the only way to grow and become better? Seriously, are you being ironic too? Because I can´t believe that you are saying that seriously... I don´t get your comment too.
I said constructive comments with praise, re-read my entire post, may make better sense 2nd time around, tho it made perfect sense to me when I wrote it and it still makes perfect sense.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So, the constructive comments are the ones with praise. Without praise, the comment is not constructive... OK. Let´s all praise the devs, guys!!! :ROFLMAO:
Of course comments about bugs and improvements are the best constructive comments (better than just praising the result in a unspecific way)!
But not all negative critique is constructive. Complaining over the same thing again and again is not constructive. Dev is no idiot. He understands the critique ... but it's up to him to decide what he will do. We can wish, but not demand. There are already enough snowflakes around these times who repeat their (partly idiotic) demands and complaints again and again like little children who wants their lollipop :rolleyes:

btw, how often does somebody asked for a android version since the last update here? If that posts get combined to 1 post, maybe several pages of this thread will vanish, too.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There are already enough snowflakes around these times who repeat their (partly idiotic) demands and complaints again and again like little children who wants their lollipop :rolleyes:
I agree with the above 1 million % having just got a warning for mentioning a members lack of brain cells.......

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes