MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
There's no pole dancing yet. The most lewd thing Monica can do in the Shiny Hole is get bottomless for Joe.
ah ok, seems like i did read about this somewhere wrong. i did the 7 scenes in the shiny hole, but clicking the pole dance as apology for the stolen tips just send me back and reseted the "anger" about the stolen tips, thought there is something wrong or missing. will check it again after the next update.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
always nobody have a full save gallery ?

thank

i use a mod but there is some scene not all.
Very few scenes are only playable in the 1080p extra version for high-tier patrons. Maybe it's this you're missing. :)
So, a save file also doesn't help you unless you don't have this version.

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
. . . can't get into the game really good. How many weeks to start the photoshoot with Melanie? No food in the house . . . and what is requested to join the other employees in Monica's office? Where is the secret door? How to open the shiny hole?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can someone help me no matter how many times i extract the latest version it always doesn't let me continue with Julia quest because can't load Monica working outfit in the office anyone can suggest any time of solution pls let me know i finished all the quest and I'm stuck in find what Julia is wearing

Kosoipavel13071987

Oct 21, 2019
Здравствуйте. Скачал игру Модный Бизнес: Моника ep2 v0.8 начинаю играть и через 3-5 минут она вылетает. В чём причина?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
So I've found out a bug I think, when I'm going to the College with
the housewife outfit and do the stuff with Mr Edwards, then when I try t
o go back to the mansion, I got stuck in front of the big gate with this
white message poppin up on the screen:
"Assets not found for Monica
Scene name: street_house_outside
Street_House_Outside_Monica_SchoolOutfit1_Evening"

Then it seems i'm stuck and can't sleep to pass the day, any help?

Kosoipavel13071987

Oct 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "megas21, post: 2566380, member: 1345047"]
это не работает для меня
[/ QUOTE] Это версия v0.8 для андроид с процессором arm64-v8a. У меня тоже не идёт. Мне нужна для процессоров armeadi-v7a.

mr.col

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, I only had to do this once, after that, loading saves worked fine. After that I got an error whenever Monica went to bed saying that a variable called citizen_list_source was undefined, so i typed call citizens_init() on console and it fixed this new error. Now I'm only getting the notifications bug.
I got a whole bunch of errors I could in the end ignore, but that damn citizen list, I even tried filling it by hand with entries from an earlier save. Thanks for that call, never would have found that!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Help!
How to trigger the last 3 slums scenes?
I got the rest...
View attachment 444620
Can I ask You, how did You manage to get the very last photoshoot shot between Monicas legs in the black swan outfit?, I got all other prev shots done, and it is telling me I need to have all prev photos done???, I sure as hell am not starting a new game to redo them all again, as life is literally, to short lol.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can I ask You, how did You manage to get the very last photoshoot shot between Monicas legs in the black swan outfit?, I got all other prev shots done, and it is telling me I need to have all prev photos done???, I sure as hell am not starting a new game to redo them all again, as life is literally, to short lol.
To get that last shot, Melanie has to intervene, which means you need to complete the Melanie storyline. Have you visited her at home? If not, go to the dressing room and, in the dialogue choice, chose 'examine Melanie" (or words to that effect). The story should then continue, and allow that last set of shots.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
To get that last shot, Melanie has to intervene, which means you need to complete the Melanie storyline. Have you visited her at home? If not, go to the dressing room and, in the dialogue choice, chose 'examine Melanie" (or words to that effect). The story should then continue, and allow that last set of shots.
I completed the Melanie home visit prior to the black swan photoshoot, where Melanie tells Monica that Monica will be doing the black swan photoshoot, I am on to: Melanie told me it is to risky for me to talk to her both when I try to visit her home and in the studio changing room, yet I somehow still cannot get to do the very last black swan between the legs shot, any ideas?

Last edited:

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I completed the Melanie home visit prior to the black swan photoshoot, where Melanie tells Monica that Monica will be doing the black swan photoshoot, I am on to: Melanie told me it is to risky for me to talk to her both when I try to visit her home and in the studio changing room, yet I somehow still cannot get to do the very last black swan between the legs shot, any ideas?
If I remember well, for me it triggered the second time.

Reactions: brittC25
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes