SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Windows? Look there: C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205

Add your username for <your_username>
You sir have helped me thank you, I didn't realize the folder was called TestProj, bit of a weird one if you ask me but thank you.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
just wanted to leave some feedback here, after playing chapter 2 again after the hotfix.

before the hotfix it wasn't really playable for me, i couldn't reload the game and several trigger for event wouldn't happen. besides this i had the same problem as many here with the stacking notifications on the left side of the screen, showing all again and again resulting in seeing only the old ones and missing the recent ones.

after the hotfix the problem with relading the game was gone and i was able to play through most of the content of the last patch. still the problem with the notification was present. annyoing but not enough to keep me from playing. after reading he walktrough that some triggers still don't work as intended. for example the poledance in the pub, after "stealing" the tips. was just looping and reseting the angry bartender and his wife, without any daning on stage.

still love and enjoy the game and can't wait for the next update!

mr.col

Jul 29, 2019
just wanted to leave some feedback here, after playing chapter 2 again after the hotfix.

before the hotfix it wasn't really playable for me, i couldn't reload the game and several trigger for event wouldn't happen. besides this i had the same problem as many here with the stacking notifications on the left side of the screen, showing all again and again resulting in seeing only the old ones and missing the recent ones.

after the hotfix the problem with relading the game was gone and i was able to play through most of the content of the last patch. still the problem with the notification was present. annyoing but not enough to keep me from playing. after reading he walktrough that some triggers still don't work as intended. for example the poledance in the pub, after "stealing" the tips. was just looping and reseting the angry bartender and his wife, without any daning on stage.

still love and enjoy the game and can't wait for the next update!
did you get the hotfix from somewhere here or patreon? Because so far I wasn't able to find a download and in here it seems about 50:50 between people playing the new update and people with savegame issues

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
did you get the hotfix from somewhere here or patreon? Because so far I wasn't able to find a download and in here it seems about 50:50 between people playing the new update and people with savegame issues
just downloaded it again from the first post in this thread

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
... for example the poledance in the pub, after "stealing" the tips. was just looping and reseting the angry bartender and his wife, without any daning on stage.
There's no pole dancing yet. The most lewd thing Monica can do in the Shiny Hole is get bottomless for Joe.

Reactions: brittC25

Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I've checked your savefile. Try to work in the office before coming to Biff ;)
Just click on the table and select "work until evening".
Also, Julia's quest will be started.
Thanks for checking my file!

You mean the secretary table on Monica's office? Biff is still saying that he has no office job for me, nor can I do any casting for him, he keeps saiyng I need to earn more of his trust.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018

mr.col

Jul 29, 2019
This 0.8 version is a mess.
Try doing this https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-8-decentmonkey.11501/page-311#post-2578747
Make the save outside of Monica's office so you can use $api_scene_name = "monica_office_entry", that fixed it for me
apparently it's really important when and where you make the save. I originally saved during the flyer distribution, but if you try to load that a whole bunch of other variables are unset, like cloth_last, cloth_type_last, some other stuff regarding fast travel, that became too tedious. But thanks for the tip, now I just make enough saves so one of them mostly works :)

€: Nevermind, eventually too many missing variables pop up and i can't fix it anymore

Last edited:

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
apparently it's really important when and where you make the save. I originally saved during the flyer distribution, but if you try to load that a whole bunch of other variables are unset, like cloth_last, cloth_type_last, some other stuff regarding fast travel, that became too tedious. But thanks for the tip, now I just make enough saves so one of them mostly works :)
Btw, I only had to do this once, after that, loading saves worked fine. After that I got an error whenever Monica went to bed saying that a variable called citizen_list_source was undefined, so i typed call citizens_init() on console and it fixed this new error. Now I'm only getting the notifications bug.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I hope the next version has some content with Biff and photoshoots. Right now you need to either visit Steve or the photoshoot to make your weekly money. Every week Biff mentions auditions and castings and other goodies we cant access. Steve's line has content, I feel Biff's is missing tons.

Reactions: Lycan73
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes