リキマル

Nov 19, 2017
I've just downloaded the file and then install it and it works

Yeah it works but automatic saves seems to bug so I have to save often.
Also, if you load an old save that was made during a dialog choice, it lead to an error message, just use the back button in that cas to come back to free roam and then it all good
Can u share ur save from 0.7 ver

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
.. To those who played this all around, i have a question- so does it seems that there are two sides , two approaches -kind of evil an saint ;

to get the lowest, dirtiest scenes of Monica- should i consider making her bad/bitchy and progress so, or friendly and rather nice?
There are only a few choices per update that actually seem to use the bitch/nice variable (choices greyed out because 'Monica is too nice' or vice-versa) but many that depend on previous choices (if you don't make the prospective models crawl and whatnot in Ep 1, it closes off a lot of options for Monica to debase herself in Ep 2, for instance). I had Monica be a bitch to all the women except Julia, and then fairly nice to all the men, and that got me middling bitchiness and no real roadblocks. YMMV.

Reactions: sparta22

korko

May 30, 2017
i dont get any new events, corruption is almost full but no new event.Photoshot still have 4 dress. No new bardies request (just no painties dress) , how do i go college? and how do i continue of Melanie's storyline (main quest).

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Quick Question, I can't find my save file location on my pc for this, I can find the Fashion Business episode 1 save location but not episode 2. Can someone help?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
restarted episode 2 from the beginning and finished the charity event quest now i am selling kebab but i cant find the yellow guy who offended monica on the street
i found him the first time but i dont remember where :mad::mad::mad:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You
restarted episode 2 from the beginning and finished the charity event quest now i am selling kebab but i cant find the yellow guy who offended monica on the street
i found him the first time but i dont remember where :mad::mad::mad:
You have to continue to hand out flyers for some days.

Reactions: brittC25
Dec 9, 2018
How to finish last photoshot? I've finished Melanie storyline, go often to office and collect the raports on my own. But Biff always says that there is no work for me. I've completed all other storylines.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i dont get any new events, corruption is almost full but no new event.Photoshot still have 4 dress. No new bardies request (just no painties dress) , how do i go college? and how do i continue of Melanie's storyline (main quest).
Sounds like you haven't had the second Steve visit. Talk to Ralph in the living room, then follow the Steve quest (including the clothing store) through until you have a "deal" with Steve. That will allow more photo shoots and let you finish the Melanie story line.

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
opened my game only to find it was badly bugged. the background showed the maid bedroom sort of fused together with furniture and items from other locations. clicking on anything at all causes error screen with the rollback/ignore/open options etc. is the save file messed up or something? anyone know a way to fix this? i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I've checked your savefile. Try to work in the office before coming to Biff ;)
Just click on the table and select "work until evening".
Also, Julia's quest will be started.
I'm on Friday Evening ....
In Biff Office ....
I have 3 Options ....
"View", "Walk", "Vodka" ....
How do I get on?
The option "work until evening" is nowhere to be found ....
I don't come to the office during the day
And a photo shoot is no longer available ...

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
I have a Game-Crash:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 246, in script call
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in script call
    call expression autorunFunc from _call_expression_6
  File "game/tl/german/Quests/EP2_07/ep27_dialogues6_julia.rpy", line 589, in script
    mt "Ich mache es {c} morgen Nachmittag {/ c}."
  File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 113, in saywrapper_execute
    renpy.say(who, what)
Exception: Text ended while the 'c' text tag was still open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 118, in script call
    call expression autorunFunc from _call_expression_6
  File "game/tl/german/Quests/EP2_07/ep27_dialogues6_julia.rpy", line 589, in script
    mt "Ich mache es {c} morgen Nachmittag {/ c}."
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.say(who, what)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1697, in update
    tokens = self.apply_custom_tags(tokens)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2242, in apply_custom_tags
    raise Exception("Text ended while the '{}' text tag was still open.".format(tag))
Exception: Text ended while the 'c' text tag was still open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v0.8-720p
Sat Oct 26 15:15:43 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {C} in u'{C} Es ist besser, am Nachmittag zur\xfcck zu kommen{/ c}.'.:
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 127, in script call
    $ interact_data = ui.interact()
  File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 451, in script call
    call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
  File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
    call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
  File "game/Quests/EP2_07/EP27_Police.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call ep27_dialogues_marcus1_1b() from _call_ep27_dialogues_marcus1_1b
  File "game/tl/german/Quests/EP2_07/ep27_dialogues3_marcus1.rpy", line 35, in script
    mt "{C} Es ist besser, am Nachmittag zurück zu kommen{/ c}."
    renpy.say(who, what)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'C'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
    label call_save():
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 127, in script call
    $ interact_data = ui.interact()
  File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 451, in script call
    call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
  File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
    call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
  File "game/Quests/EP2_07/EP27_Police.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call ep27_dialogues_marcus1_1b() from _call_ep27_dialogues_marcus1_1b
  File "game/tl/german/Quests/EP2_07/ep27_dialogues3_marcus1.rpy", line 35, in script
    mt "{C} Es ist besser, am Nachmittag zurück zu kommen{/ c}."
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
    renpy.say(who, what)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "O:\FashionBusiness\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'C'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 EP2-v0.8-720p
Sat Oct 26 15:27:51 2019

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes