Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - this has got to be the most infuriating game that I love and keep coming back to while hating it at the same time.

HATE - that endless clicking (8 to 10 clicks to change location and wardrobe - plus extras for repeated dialog) - where and when to try the next event? Certain things are straightforward (prositution events, Shiny Hole events) but others like the Fred/Julia ones don't seem to trigger daily. I'm trying to get all done before going to jail...

LOVE - all the premises and the renders. And the endless burn to see what the h the farm/ranch actually is...Melanie gives some ideas and I want to get more ideas of what it actually is without a complete game over (although it would be awesome if Monica can actually "beat" the game...)

PS - another thing that bugs me is I have never been able to get a working compressed Mac version working - I am playing this in full on my old potato in the back room. Can't sneak it with other work...

PPS - actually, the only thing that would be worse is to go the way of all my previous favorites...like Teachers Pets, The Humbling Experience, Coceter Chronicles, Valiant Warrior Astrid, etc...just PLEASE keep creating...

Last edited:

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
It seems no big problem for Ren'Py games, too ^^ (But I'm no expert in that field)
using renpy on steam, so a dev might actually be able to afford a team to work on games in the distant future, would just make piracy easier, as you can just unpack renpy games, download the SDK and rebuild any platform build of your choice

Last edited:

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
h

how to install in Android?
I've just downloaded the file and then install it and it works

does the old save work for you ?
Yeah it works but automatic saves seems to bug so I have to save often.
Also, if you load an old save that was made during a dialog choice, it lead to an error message, just use the back button in that cas to come back to free roam and then it all good

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
It is not uncommon to be full of sprinkles of ram after it cannot be saved
Win task Manager : Runtimebroker . Close

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
six.reraise(t, e, tb)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "Q:\pcgameinstaller\FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.8-720p-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v0.8-720p
Thu Oct 24 11:43:01 2019

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
How to use the search function. The one at the top never finds what i am looking for. Mostly i have to google it
For example, you want to know if there is any news regarding android,
- you write "android" on the search bar
- then click on the gearing button at the right of the search bar
- You select "on this thread" and you validate
- Then, you will see only results of posts with android word in it

Well for me it's enought to find what I'm looking for.

(Sorry I'm on my phone, I hope I have been understandable)

Last edited:

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
For example, you want to know if there is any news regarding android,
- you write "android" on the search bar
- then click on the gearing button at the right of the search bar
- You select "on this thread" and you validate
- Then, you will see only results of posts with android word in it

Well for me it's enought to find what I'm looking for.

(Sorry I'm on my phone, I hope I have been understandable)
Thanks bro

sparta22

Jun 5, 2017
.. To those who played this all around, i have a question- so does it seems that there are two sides , two approaches -kind of evil an saint ;

to get the lowest, dirtiest scenes of Monica- should i consider making her bad/bitchy and progress so, or friendly and rather nice?

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes